- 1 Ascorbic Acid
- 1.1 Best Ascorbic Acid
- 1.2 What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
- 1.3 10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
- 1.3.1 1. Treats the common cold
- 1.3.2 2. Lowers blood pressure
- 1.3.3 3. Reduces cancer risk
- 1.3.4 4. Boosted immunity
- 1.3.5 5. Speeds up healing
- 1.3.6 6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
- 1.3.7 7. Improves mood
- 1.3.8 8. Prevents stroke
- 1.3.9 9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- 1.3.10 10. Regulates Vasodilation
- Treats the common cold
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces cancer risk
- Boosted immunity
- Speeds up healing
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Improves mood
- Prevents stroke
- Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- Regulates Vasodilation
Best Ascorbic Acid
- Earthborn Elements Vitamin C powder in a resealable bucket
- Vitamin C is a naturally derived from many fruits & vegetables
- Easily soluble, can dissolve in lotions and creams as well
- Pure & Undiluted: Never any additives or fillers
- Packaged in the USA
- Vitamin C Supply: Ascorbic Acid is a dietary supplement to help individuals meet their daily vitamin C requirements.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body, and it is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.*
- Immune Support: Ascorbic Acid supports the body's defense system by promoting healthy cellular function including white blood cells and antibody responses.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- PURE Vitamin C Powder is made from a single ingredient, providing a pure undiluted supplement
- Vitamin C is a naturally found in many fruits & vegetables
- Easily soluble, can dissolve in lotions and creams as well
- Always Pure; Never any additives or fillers
- Packaged in Utah, USA
- 🟠 Boosts Immune Health - Our ascorbic acid powder, or Vitamin C powder, is the perfect way to help boost your immune health!* Ascorbic acid, or Vitamin C supplement, is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your body from free radicals. It's a great way to keep your immune system strong and healthy.* It's also a great way to get that extra energy you need to make it through the day.
- ❤️ Supports Heart Health - Ascorbic acid, a pure Vitamin C powder, is a key ingredient in maintaining heart health! It may also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in normal range.* Not only does helps with healthy cholesterol levels, this Vitamin C powder, or Vitamin C vegan powder, helps keep your arteries clear and functioning properly, supporting cardiovascular health especially when combined with diet and exercise.*
- 😊 Supports Vibrant & Healthy Skin - Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid powder, is essential for collagen production, which provides structural support to skin cells.* This Vitamin C powder for skin helps keep the skin healthy and maintains it's elasticity.* Not only does it support skin health, it may also support the hair, nails an joints.* This product, Ascorbic acid powder, is the most bioavailable form of Vitamin C, meaning your body can use it more effectively!
- 🧪 Pure and Clean - Our Ascorbic Acid Powder, or Vitamin C supplement, is laboratory-tested for purity and potency. Ascorbic acid, or Vitamin C, can be added to water or juice to make a healthy drink that provides antioxidants for your body. You can also add it to your smoothies or shakes to give them a tangy flavor. This product is free of dairy, soy, gluten, added sugars, and additives.
- ⭐ High Quality - All products by BulkSupplements are manufactured according to cGMP Standards to ensure the highest quality for manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding operations. We’ve made a significant investment in our in-house lab so we can test our products at multiple stages during production. We third party test products, procedures and equipment when required to ensure compliance, standards and consistency.
- POWERFUL IMMUNITY BOOSTER: our pure ascorbic acid powder is an easily dissolvable, absorbable form of Vitamin C that serves to fortify your body’s immune system, helping you and your family stay healthy*
- BE ACTIVE, STAY ACTIVE: a powerful antioxidant that supports the production of carnitine, collagen, and certain neurotransmitters, vital to supporting optimal energy production, healthy looking skin, tissue repair, and brain health*
- ESSENTIAL ANTIOXIDANT: each ½ tsp serving supplies 2000 Mg of pure, pharmaceutical-grade vitamin c
- YOU’LL BE HAPPY IT’S MISSING: vegan, gluten-free and made without GMOs, milk, soy, eggs, yeast, wheat, rose hips, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, animal products, fillers, binders, excipients, lubricants, starch, sweeteners, colorings, flavorings, and preservatives
- A TRUSTED SOURCE FOR OVER 40 YEARS: we were founded with the guiding principle that everyone deserves good health, and inspired by the research and recommendations of Linus Pauling, PhD, the world’s first two-time Nobel Laureate and pioneer of Vitamin C nutritional research
- 99+% Pure L-Ascorbic Acid, Chemical Formula: C6H8O6, A form of Vitamin C
- Manufactured by A Registered Facility, Meets United States Pharmacopeia specifications, Food Grade BP2012/USP36 Bioactive, Non-GMO!
- Packaged in a Enclosable, Heavy-Duty 1 Gallon Pail!
- Synonyms: Vitamin C, Ascorbic, Vicodin C, Ascorbate, Ascorbutina, Catavin C, Cevex, Secorbate, 3-Keto-L-gulofuranolactone; 3-oxo-L-gulofuranolactone!
- White Crystalline Powder / 80 Mesh / 177 Micron, Current Batch Expiration Date: November 2016
- Bottle May Have a White or Black Lid. Product and Powder of Same Quality.
- Pure, High Quality Powder. No Binders Or Fillers
- 1 Gram Per Serving (Scoop Included), 2 LBS of Pure Vitamin C Powder Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
Vitamin C helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protect against heart disease, help with the absorption of iron, prevent scurvy, and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Vitamin C may help protect against a variety of cancers by combating free radicals and helping neutralize the effects of nitrites (preservatives found in some packaged foods that may raise the risk of certain forms of cancer). Supplemental vitamin C may also lessen the duration and symptoms of a common cold, help delay or prevent cataracts, and support healthy immune function.
10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
1. Treats the common cold
Vitamin C is one of the best boosters of the immune system. Increased vitamin C consumption increases the body’s resistance to infection, viruses, and even the common cold. This vitamin also aids in the absorption of iron, which also fights off infection and fatigue.
2. Lowers blood pressure
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is one of the greatest risk factors in developing cardiovascular disease. Regular intake of vitamin C can help lower blood pressure.
3. Reduces cancer risk
Studies show that regular consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as vitamin C supplements, is correlated with a decreased risk in many types of cancer. Risk for lung, mouth, throat, colon, rectal, stomach, and esophageal cancer has been shown to decrease due to increased vitamin C intake.
4. Boosted immunity
Vitamin C helps stimulate white blood cells, thus boosting immunity to viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
5. Speeds up healing
Like vitamin K, vitamin C speeds up the healing process for big and small wounds alike. By facilitating the growth of connective tissues, increasing your intake of vitamin C will help your body recover from injury faster.
6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects the body from harmful free radicals. As it also lowers blood pressure, this vitamin is essential in making sure your heart is strong and healthy.
7. Improves mood
Recent studies have shown a link to increased vitamin C intake and a reduction in stress. Vitamin C consumption causes the body to decrease the production of stress hormones, thus resulting in fewer mood swings.
8. Prevents stroke
High blood pressure and heart disease are two common causes of stroke. Free radicals, too, can cause issues that eventually lead up to stroke. By incorporating vitamin C-rich fruits, vegetables, and supplements into your diet, you can considerably lower your risk of stroke.
9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
Lead toxicity is a dangerous condition found usually in children, particularly in urban and low-income environments. Prolonged lead exposure can lead to abnormal development, learning disabilities, and decreased IQ; in adults, lead poisoning can increase blood pressure and cause renal damage. Vitamin C is known to reduce the amount of lead in the bloodstream.
10. Regulates Vasodilation
Regular intake of vitamin C results in proper dilation of the blood vessels. By regulating this dilation, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are alleviated.
Ascorbic acid is abundant in vegetables and fruits. It is a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and to maintain healthy connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Ascorbic acid on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-05-25.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.