- 1 Ascorbic Acid
- 1.1 Best Ascorbic Acid
- 1.2 What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
- 1.3 10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
- 1.3.1 1. Treats the common cold
- 1.3.2 2. Lowers blood pressure
- 1.3.3 3. Reduces cancer risk
- 1.3.4 4. Boosted immunity
- 1.3.5 5. Speeds up healing
- 1.3.6 6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
- 1.3.7 7. Improves mood
- 1.3.8 8. Prevents stroke
- 1.3.9 9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- 1.3.10 10. Regulates Vasodilation
- Treats the common cold
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces cancer risk
- Boosted immunity
- Speeds up healing
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Improves mood
- Prevents stroke
- Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
- Regulates Vasodilation
Best Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin C Powder is a necessary vitamin for the body and may offer benefits such as skincare and promoting overall wellness*
- Vitamin C may offer resistance against free-radicals*
- 100% Pure: Never any additives or fillers
- Food & USP Grade, Non-GMO, Lab Tested
- Made in Utah, USA
- Highly Soluble Form of Vitamin C
- Each serving of NutriBiotic Ascorbic Acid supplies 2000 mg of vitamin C
- Vegan & Made without Gluten & GMOs
- 100% Pharmaceutical Grade
- Vitamin C Provides Antioxidant Protection to the Immune System
- Earthborn Elements Vitamin C powder provides an abundance of uses including skincare, tart flavor to dishes, and even supplying nutrients to outdoor plants*
- The resealable bucket allows for bulk products to last longer and get more use out of the product
- Adding more Vitamin C to the diet may provide better skincare, resistance to pathogens, and other benefits*
- Easily soluble, can dissolve in lotions and creams as well
- Made in Oregon, USA
- One Ingredient / Essential and versatile pantry staple with dozens of everyday uses for home and health; Tart tasting, fine crystal texture; Food grade and Non-GMO. Premium, high quality stand-up pouch with resealable zipper for maximum shelf life; No junk, no fillers, no preservatives - Nothing else!
- Boost Antioxidant & Immune System / Powerful and most abundant antioxident skin uses to heal from environmental factors like UV damage; Necessary for collagen production to promote youthful skin; Natural anti-aging care; Great to add to smoothies for immune system boost and aid in protecting body against infection
- Natural Food Benefits / Slows oxidation process to preserve freshness and color; Popular, all-natural food preservative and flavor enhancer; Adds quick tart taste to dishes; great for home made creamscicles treat or Vitamin C gummies; Even used in bread making to increase volume of loaf
- Alternative Uses / Use in your garden; studies show Vitamin C is essential for plant growth; Fine powder dissolves quickly to use in lotions, serums, and astringents; Encourages healthy hair growth; Also, can be used to correct hair dye mistakes
- Satisfaction Guaranteed / If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we'll make it right; All of our It's Just! products are packaged in the USA (California) at our GMP Certified facility. Each batch is tested by a 3rd party lab so you can rest assured you're getting the best quality product, everytime!
- Vitamin C Supply: Ascorbic Acid is a dietary supplement to help individuals meet their daily vitamin C requirements.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body, and it is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.*
- Immune Support: Ascorbic Acid supports the body's defense system by promoting healthy cellular function including white blood cells and antibody responses.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- 1️⃣ ONE INGREDIENT - There are many ascorbic acid products on the market, but this is one of the few that contains only ascorbic acid.
- ✔️ SUPPORTS METABOLISM* - Pure Vitamin C helps support metabolism and has been used for years. Removal of oxidative stress from taking Vitamin C has lead to an increase in resting metabolism.* Our raw Vitamin C uses no high heat, synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners additives or colors.
- 🟠 IMMUNE HEALTH - Vitamin C fortifies the immune system and has been used to increase blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%, which may help the body fight off inflammation.* Individuals use high dose Vitamin C to alleviate symptoms of fatigue and appetite loss.*
- 🧡 SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH* - Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) has been used to help maintain healthy blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart in conjunction with diet and exercise.*
- 😊 SKIN HEALTH - Vitamin C powder for face has been used to promote collagen production, which can potentially thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines and support younger looking skin.* Vitamin C powder for skin has also been used to maintain the collagen already present in the body and protects it from additional damage.* Vitamin C vegan options like this one are cruelty-free.
- Bottle May Have a White or Black Lid. Product and Powder of Same Quality.
- Pure, High Quality Powder. No Binders Or Fillers
- 1 Gram Per Serving (Scoop Included), 2 LBS of Pure Vitamin C Powder Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
What are the Benefits of Ascorbic Acid?
Vitamin C helps to repair and regenerate tissues, protect against heart disease, help with the absorption of iron, prevent scurvy, and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and triglycerides. Vitamin C may help protect against a variety of cancers by combating free radicals and helping neutralize the effects of nitrites (preservatives found in some packaged foods that may raise the risk of certain forms of cancer). Supplemental vitamin C may also lessen the duration and symptoms of a common cold, help delay or prevent cataracts, and support healthy immune function.
10 benefits of ascorbic acid/vitamin C
1. Treats the common cold
Vitamin C is one of the best boosters of the immune system. Increased vitamin C consumption increases the body’s resistance to infection, viruses, and even the common cold. This vitamin also aids in the absorption of iron, which also fights off infection and fatigue.
2. Lowers blood pressure
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is one of the greatest risk factors in developing cardiovascular disease. Regular intake of vitamin C can help lower blood pressure.
3. Reduces cancer risk
Studies show that regular consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as vitamin C supplements, is correlated with a decreased risk in many types of cancer. Risk for lung, mouth, throat, colon, rectal, stomach, and esophageal cancer has been shown to decrease due to increased vitamin C intake.
4. Boosted immunity
Vitamin C helps stimulate white blood cells, thus boosting immunity to viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
5. Speeds up healing
Like vitamin K, vitamin C speeds up the healing process for big and small wounds alike. By facilitating the growth of connective tissues, increasing your intake of vitamin C will help your body recover from injury faster.
6. Prevents cardiovascular disease
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects the body from harmful free radicals. As it also lowers blood pressure, this vitamin is essential in making sure your heart is strong and healthy.
7. Improves mood
Recent studies have shown a link to increased vitamin C intake and a reduction in stress. Vitamin C consumption causes the body to decrease the production of stress hormones, thus resulting in fewer mood swings.
8. Prevents stroke
High blood pressure and heart disease are two common causes of stroke. Free radicals, too, can cause issues that eventually lead up to stroke. By incorporating vitamin C-rich fruits, vegetables, and supplements into your diet, you can considerably lower your risk of stroke.
9. Prevent and relieve lead toxicity
Lead toxicity is a dangerous condition found usually in children, particularly in urban and low-income environments. Prolonged lead exposure can lead to abnormal development, learning disabilities, and decreased IQ; in adults, lead poisoning can increase blood pressure and cause renal damage. Vitamin C is known to reduce the amount of lead in the bloodstream.
10. Regulates Vasodilation
Regular intake of vitamin C results in proper dilation of the blood vessels. By regulating this dilation, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are alleviated.
Ascorbic acid is abundant in vegetables and fruits. It is a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and to maintain healthy connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Ascorbic acid on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-09-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.