Hydration Has a Major Effect on Energy Levels, Brain Function, Complexion, Digestion, and Circulation.
- Bottled water is a healthier alternative to drinking soda
- Increases Energy
- Promotes weight loss
- Flushes out the toxins and helps detoxify
- Boosts Immune System
- Prevents cramps and fatigue
Best Bottled Water
- Nestle Pure Life Water.
- Sold as 40 Bottles Case.
- Purified Water, a smart alternative to sugary drinks.
- Every drop in every bottle of water goes through a rigorous quality process to ensure high safety standards, and great taste.
- The mineral content of any drinking water is measured scientifically to ensures the refreshing taste of Nestlé Pure Life bottled water.
- Pack size: Pack of 24, 500mL (16.9 Fl Oz) bottles of FIJI Water
- Everyday hydration: Our most popular item, the 500mL bottle, is the perfect grab-and-go size. Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens
- Double Electrolytes: FIJI Water has more than double the electrolytes as the top premium bottled water brands for a soft, smooth taste. And while theirs are added, ours occur naturally from slowly filtering through volcanic rock
- Natural artesian: Bottled from a natural, sustainable artesian aquifer in the remote Fijian Islands, untouched by man
- Soft, smooth taste: Rain slowly filters through volcanic rock, giving FIJI Water a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH, and its signature, soft smooth taste
- 8 fl oz plastic bottles, pack of 30
- Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water is only captured directly at authentic natural springs
- This is not simply filtered tap water; when you drink Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water, you’re tasting fresh, pure spring water bottled right at one of our seven natural spring sources
- Poland Spring 100% natural spring water: zero calories, no sweeteners and no artificial colors or flavors
- Contains naturally balanced minerals for a crisp, clean taste
- Better Bottle made with recycled plastic and 100% recyclable (excluding cap & label)
- Includes 12 (700ml) bottles of LIFEWTR Premium Purified, pH balanced with Electrolytes Water with an easy to use flip cap for on-the-go hydration
- LIFEWTR bottles provide a beautiful canvas for creativity, featuring rotating label motifs created by emerging artists, whose work will serve as a spark of creativity and dose of inspiration
- PH Balanced: the pH of LIFEWTR is in the range of 6.4 to 7.4
- Electrolytes for taste: LIFEWTR contains the electrolytes Magnesium Sulfate and Potassium Bicarbonate, which are added for taste
- Purified: We purify our water using reverse osmosis, and then add electrolytes back in to give LIFEWTR its pure, clean taste
- Zero Calories
- No Artificial Color or Flavors
- Minerals Added for a Pure Refreshing Taste
- Perfect size for an on-the-go lifestyle
- Bottled using the highest quality standards in the industry.
- Premium Drinking Water
- 8 oz bottle
- 80 ct
- Nestle Waters - Pure Life Water 16.9 oz 24/Cs
- NESTLE WATERS
- Brand New and Sealed
- NATURALLY REFRESHING: Our pure bottled natural spring mineral water is always a refreshing, naturally hydrating drink. Its quality and taste make it perfect for serving by the glass, or drinking directly from the bottle at home, at school or at the gym.
- NATURAL HYDRATION: Evian's bottled water starts off nestled in the French Alps before delivering natural hydration and naturally occurring electrolytes. It's a great way to rehydrate post-workout, or as a refreshing drink on your lunch break or commute.
- OUR NATURAL SPRING WATER: Has a balanced mineral composition and naturally occurring electrolytes that give it a distinctive, smooth taste, unique among bottled waters. It's the perfect rehydrating beverage, delicious either cold or at room temperature.
- CRAFTED BY NATURE: Evian natural spring water begins as snowflakes and mountain rain, naturally filtered through glacial rocks for over 15 years, giving evian its purity, mineral content and neutrally balanced 7.2 pH for delicious natural spring water.
- DRINK GREEN: Evian is committed to the environment & respecting the water cycle. Our recyclable plastic bottles contain up to 35% recycled plastic. They're perfect for your backpack or gym bag, or keep them in your fridge for cool refreshment anytime.
- EXCEPTIONALLY PURE: Icelandic Glacial is sourced from the Ölfus Spring in Iceland, one of the world’s most pristine ecosystems. It has a naturally low mineral content that does not crowd the palate with heavy minerals or silica. A water so pure, nothing is added; nothing is taken away.
- NATURALLY ALKALINE: Icelandic Glacial is naturally alkaline with a pH level of 8.4.
- CARBON NEUTRAL: Icelandic Glacial was the world’s first bottled water to be certified CarbonNeutral for both product and operation.
- SPARKLING AVAILABLE: Icelandic Glacial also has a variety of sparkling options including classic sparkling and a selection of distinct sparkling flavors.
- GLACIER INSPIRED: The signature sculpted, four profile bottle neck reinforces the water's heritage and premium position. Our high-grade rPET bottles are BPA-free. The bottles, labels, caps and cardboard packing are 100% recyclable.
20 Science-Based Health Benefits of Drinking Enough Water
Our bodies are around 60% water, give or take. It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (the 8×8 rule).Although there is little science behind this specific rule, staying hydrated is important.
Importance of Drinking Water – Essential Facts:
- Water is an essential component for the effective functioning of our body. Approximately 50 to 70% of our body mass is made up of water, including skin, tissues, cells and the organs.
- Water staves off dehydration. Dehydration is a condition in which the body doesn’t have enough water to support the vital functions.
Water removes toxins and waste products from the body thereby cleansing it.
- Water is required to process all the nutrients from the food we eat and carry the assimilated nutrients to the cells by circulating through the lymphatic system.
- Lack of water in the body can cause constipation, asthma, allergy, hypertension, migraine and many other health problems.
Every day we lose water through perspiration, urine, breath and bowel movements. Thus, it is important to replenish the body by drinking water and consuming beverages and foods that contain water.
- The Institute of Medicine has determined that the daily adequate intake of water for men is 3 liters and for women, it is 2.2 liters.
Here are 20 evidence-based health benefits of drinking plenty of water.
1. Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance
If we do not stay hydrated, physical performance can suffer. This is particularly important during intense exercise or high heat. Dehydration can have a noticeable effect if you lose as little as 2% of your body’s water content. However, it is not uncommon for athletes to lose up to 6-10% of their water weight via sweat (1, 2). This can lead to altered body temperature control, reduced motivation, increased fatigue and make exercise feel much more difficult, both physically and mentally (3). Optimal hydration has been shown to prevent this from happening, and may even reduce the oxidative stress that occurs during high intensity exercise. This is not surprising when you consider that muscle is about 80% water (4, 5). So, if you exercise intensely and tend to sweat, then staying hydrated can help you perform at your absolute best.
Losing as little as 2% of your body’s water content can significantly impair physical performance.
2. Hydration Has a Major Effect on Energy Levels and Brain Function
Your brain is strongly influenced by hydration status. Studies show that even mild dehydration (1-3% of body weight) can impair many aspects of brain function. In a study of young women, fluid loss of 1.36% after exercise impaired both mood and concentration, and increased the frequency of headaches (6). Another similar study, this time in young men, showed that fluid loss of 1.59% was detrimental to working memory and increased feelings of anxiety and fatigue (7). A 1-3% fluid loss equals about 1.5-4.5 lbs (0.5-2 kg) of body weight loss for a 150 lbs (68 kg) person. This can easily occur through normal daily activities, let alone during exercise or high heat. Many other studies, ranging from children to the elderly, have shown that mild dehydration can impair mood, memory and brain performance (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13).
Mild dehydration (fluid loss of 1-3%) can impair energy levels and mood, and lead to major reductions in memory and brain performance.
3. Drinking Water May Help to Prevent and Treat Headaches
Dehydration can trigger headaches and migraines in some individuals (14, 15). Several studies have shown that water can relieve headaches in those who are dehydrated (16). However, this appears to depend on the type of headache. One study of 18 people found that water had no effect on the frequency of headaches, but did reduce the intensity and duration somewhat (17).
Drinking water can sometimes help relieve headache symptoms, especially in people who are dehydrated.
4. Drinking More Water May Help Relieve Constipation
Constipation is a common problem, characterized by infrequent bowel movements and difficulty passing stool. Increasing fluid intake is often recommended as a part of the treatment protocol, and there is some evidence to back this up. Low water consumption appears to be a risk factor for constipation in both young and elderly individuals (18, 19). Carbonated water shows particularly promising results for constipation relief, although the reason is not entirely understood (20, 21).
Drinking plenty of water can help prevent and relieve constipation, especially in people who generally do not drink enough water.
5. Drinking Water May Help Treat Kidney Stones
Urinary stones are painful clumps of mineral crystal that form in the urinary system. The most common form is kidney stones, which form in the kidneys. There is limited evidence that water intake can help prevent recurrence in people who have previously gotten kidney stones (22, 23). Higher fluid intake increases the volume of urine passing through the kidneys, which dilutes the concentration of minerals, so they are less likely to crystallize and form clumps. Water may also help prevent the initial formation of stones, but studies are required to confirm this.
Increased water intake appears to decrease the risk of kidney stone formation. More research is needed in this area.
6. Water Helps Prevent Hangovers
A hangover refers to the unpleasant symptoms experienced after drinking alcohol. Alcohol is a diuretic, so it makes you lose more water than you take in. This can lead to dehydration (24, 25). Although dehydration is not the main cause of hangovers, it can cause symptoms like thirst, fatigue, headache and dry mouth. A good way to reduce hangovers is to drink a glass of water between drinks, and to have at least one big glass of water before going to bed.
Hangovers are partly caused by dehydration, and drinking water can help reduce some of the main symptoms of hangovers.
7. Drinking More Water Can Help With Weight Loss
Drinking plenty of water can help you lose weight. This is due to the fact that water can increase satiety and boost your metabolic rate. In two studies, drinking half a liter (17 ounces) of water was shown to increase metabolism by 24-30% for up to 1.5 hours (26, 27). This means that drinking 2 liters of water every day can increase your total energy expenditure by up to 96 calories per day. The timing is important too, and drinking water half an hour before meals is the most effective. It can make you feel more full, so that you eat fewer calories (28, 29). In one study, dieters who drank half a liter of water before meals lost 44% more weight, over a period of 12 weeks (30). It is actually best to drink water cold, because then the body will use additional energy (calories) to heat the water to body temperature.
8.. Energy Boost
This is one of the most well-known benefits of water. Dehydration leaves you feeling drained and fatigued. Drinking enough water to keep you well-hydrated will help you to maintain your energy levels throughout the day. Remember, the more energy you are exerting, the more water you should drink. Make sure to make regular hydration a part of your workout routine. Not only will you feel better, but you will also be able to push yourself harder, getting the best workout possible.
Even partial dehydration puts stress on your system, which halts the detoxification process. In order to ensure that your body is constantly undergoing the detoxification process, drinking water is absolutely crucial. It will help your kidney to do its job. Detox waters are all the rage right now—and for good reason. Combining water with fruits and vegetables is an excellent and delicious way to clean out your system, helping you to look and feel refreshed and revived.
10. Improves Skin Complexion
The bottom line is that your skin is an organ. It is made of cells, which are made up of water. Water is absolutely necessary in order for organs to function properly. Dehydration can cause your skin to look dry and flaky. It can also speed up the aging process. Water naturally fills wrinkles and plumps your skin helping you to look younger, longer. Splash your face with cold water before you apply your makeup. It will reduce the size of your pores, helping your makeup to go on smoothly, creating a flawless complexion.
11. Digestion Regularity
Drinking water helps to keep your bowel movements regular. By creating regularity, it will keep your gastrointestinal tract as healthy as possible. People who experience regularity are less likely to be obese, and less likely to get diseases such as colon cancer and diabetes! Drinking water will ensure you are healthy from the inside out!
12. Strengthens Immune System
Dr. Murad says “Eating colorful raw fruits and vegetables provides your cells structured water, the best form.” This type of water remains in the system long enough to hydrate and promote normal cell function. Normal cell function will keep your immune system strong. Incorporate foods like cucumbers, watermelon, and honeydew to help fight disease, especially during cold and flu season! Hopefully you also know that using warm water to wash your hands is an excellent way to prevent the spread of contagion!
13. Prevents Cramps & Sprains
Muscle cramps can be seriously painful. Cramps in the legs (especially hamstrings) are the most common. Cramps occur because of skeletal and muscle fatigue. Keeping hydrated before, during, and after any activity will keep the muscles lubricated and reduce the amount of cramping. Keep a water bottle with you at all times during your workout to feel the benefits of constant hydration.
14. Saves You Money
Water is free! Even if you prefer not drink unfiltered tap water, bottled/purified water is still a fraction of the cost of your favorite soda/juice/latte. If you switch to an all-water drinking diet, you are guaranteed to save money, leaving you with the funds to do more of what you want to do!
15. Balance of Body Fluids
Your body is made of 60% water, according to WebMD. The proper balance of body fluids is important in order for proper digestion, absorption, and circulation to occur. You brain “communicates with your kidneys and tells [them] how much water to excrete as urine or hold onto for reserves.” It is important that you have enough water in your system in order for all of its processes to function properly.
16. Improves Cognitive Function
Psychology Today states that hydration may have a bigger influence on concentration and alertness than was previously thought. Studies show that dehydration may cause a decrease in concentration and alertness. Proper hydration is also connected to improved attention and memory. On top of that, sipping water is shown to temporarily reduce anxiety levels. Staying hydrated is an absolute must for students or anyone else who needs to stay focused for long periods of time.
A warm, candle-lit bath is one of the most relaxing ways to end your day. The soothing warmth and buoyancy of warm water can make you feel calm, safe and at-ease. For an even better bathtub experience, add some bath bombs to the water, or double-time with a facial mask. You can hydrate, calm, and refresh your skin all while renewing your mind!
18. Mood booster
Bad moods are often related to more than what is going on in your life at any time. Researchers at Tufts University have found that even mild dehydration is connected to feelings of anger, depression, and confusion. In order to preserve your pleasant mood as long as possible, make sure you stay hydrated, you won’t be sorry!
19. Lowers Stress
Water has been recognized for its calming effects for a many years. It is no wonder that so many people have sound machines, preset to the ocean waves or summer rainfall. These sounds have been known to aid in stress relief. More and more people are bringing water features into their house, because it enhances overall happiness and peace. Use the sound of water to rejuvenate your mind.
20. Keep Wrinkles at Bay:
Water keeps skin cells hydrated and working fine so drink water to keep wrinkles away. Water plumps the skin cells up making them look less wrinkled. Also it flushes impurities and toxins out of the system keeping your face fresh and clean and thus aid in reducing the breakouts and acne.
It is well-known fact that water is an essential part to a healthy life. It has many physical, emotional, and mental benefits. Some benefits are well known by the general public, others not so much. We have compiled a list of the top ways water improves your life.
Real Supplements gives you the best Bottled Water on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.