Hydration Has a Major Effect on Energy Levels, Brain Function, Complexion, Digestion, and Circulation.
- Bottled water is a healthier alternative to drinking soda
- Increases Energy
- Promotes weight loss
- Flushes out the toxins and helps detoxify
- Boosts Immune System
- Prevents cramps and fatigue
Best Bottled Water
- Member's Mark Purified Bottled Water Pallet (48 cases). The water tastes just as good as if you were using the best water filter.
- Purified bottled water. Perfect for concessions, convenience stores and vending machines, our 16.9-ounce purified bottled water is mineral enriched for taste. One pallet contains 48 cases.
- Specifications: 48 cases per pallet. 40 bottles per case - 16.9 fluid ounces each. Net volume: 959.6 Liters (32,448 fluid ounces)
- Since there are certainly a number of water bottle brands available today, you might be wondering just why you should consider this option. You'll find that this purified bottled water has been mineral enhanced for better taste. This can be a great option.
- While there might be plenty of other beverages that you could use for your office or home, you might wonder why water is such a good choice. Water is a universal beverage, and not only will most people welcome a nice cold bottle of water on a hot day, but they'll also often gravitate toward it, especially when you choose quality bottled water brands.
- Healthy alternative to sugary drinks
- Purified water has a crisp, refreshing taste
- Healthy alternative to sugary drinks
- Everyday Hydration: Our 16.9 Fl Oz / 500mL Pure Life water bottles are perfect to take for lunch or bring to work, for easy on-the-go hydration whenever you need it.
- Refreshing Taste: Enhanced with minerals for a crisp taste
- Healthy Hydration: Purified Water with no artificial colors or flavors and zero calories or sweeteners
- A Taste You Can Trust: From collection to testing, our quality process ensures you and your family are getting the quality you deserve
- Family Favorite for Over 30 Years: Water to give you the healthy hydration your family needs
- Pack size: Pack of 24, 500mL (16.9 Fl Oz) bottles of FIJI Water
- Everyday hydration: Our most popular item, the 500mL bottle, is the perfect grab-and-go size.Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens
- Double Electrolytes: FIJI Water has more than double the electrolytes as the top premium bottled water brands for a soft, smooth taste. And while theirs are added, ours occur naturally from slowly filtering through volcanic rock
- Natural artesian: Bottled from a natural, sustainable artesian aquifer in the remote Fijian Islands, untouched by man
- Soft, smooth taste: Rain slowly filters through volcanic rock, giving FIJI Water a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH, and its signature, soft smooth taste
- ESSENTIA WATER 12 PACK: Twelve 1L (33.8 Fl Oz) Essentia Water bottles of ionized alkaline water that’s 99.9% pure with a pH of 9.5 or higher and a clean, smooth taste — so you can stop for nothing
- 99.9% PURE: Essentia Water is purified with micro filtration and reverse osmosis technology, resulting in Overachieving H2O that is 99.9% pure
- ENHANCED WITH ELECTROLYTES: Our proprietary blend of electrolytes is added not only for taste, but to complement the body's natural mix
- IONIZED HYDRATION: Our proprietary ionization process produces clean, smooth-tasting 9.5 pH water by removing bitter-tasting acidic ions
- TAKE HYDRATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL: Essentia Water is Supercharged Ionized Alkaline Water. So you can do what matters most to you and stop for nothing
- 16.91 fluid oz./bottle
- 24 Bottles/Carton; 78 Cartons/Pallet
- Bottle is made from 30% less plastic
- Enhanced with a unique blend of minerals for great taste
- Ergonomic bottle is flexible and easy to hold
- Full Pallet of 84 Cases of 24 - 16.9oz Bottles
- 100% Natural Spring Water - Not just Filtered TAP Water
- Only major U.S. company to exclusively bottle spring water at the source
- 2, 016 bottles in total per pallet
- Our proprietary bottle features integrated structural design elements that lower the amount of PET resin per bottle and still retain structural integrity
- SIZE: Pallet of 84 Cases of 24-Bottle Cases, Total of 2016 Bottles, 16.9fl. Oz
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: 100% Natural Alpine Spring Water - Not just Filtered TAP Water
- QUALITY: Crystal Geyser Alpine Spring Water is the only major U.S. bottled water that's captured directly at authentic natural springs
- PACKAGED: All our packaging is 100% recyclable, and we ensure environmental efficiency throughout our manufacturing process
- Pure water, perfect taste
- Purified through a rigorous, 7-step process
- Ideal for c-store, concessions and vending
20 Science-Based Health Benefits of Drinking Enough Water
Our bodies are around 60% water, give or take. It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (the 8×8 rule).Although there is little science behind this specific rule, staying hydrated is important.
Importance of Drinking Water – Essential Facts:
- Water is an essential component for the effective functioning of our body. Approximately 50 to 70% of our body mass is made up of water, including skin, tissues, cells and the organs.
- Water staves off dehydration. Dehydration is a condition in which the body doesn’t have enough water to support the vital functions.
Water removes toxins and waste products from the body thereby cleansing it.
- Water is required to process all the nutrients from the food we eat and carry the assimilated nutrients to the cells by circulating through the lymphatic system.
- Lack of water in the body can cause constipation, asthma, allergy, hypertension, migraine and many other health problems.
Every day we lose water through perspiration, urine, breath and bowel movements. Thus, it is important to replenish the body by drinking water and consuming beverages and foods that contain water.
- The Institute of Medicine has determined that the daily adequate intake of water for men is 3 liters and for women, it is 2.2 liters.
Here are 20 evidence-based health benefits of drinking plenty of water.
1. Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance
If we do not stay hydrated, physical performance can suffer. This is particularly important during intense exercise or high heat. Dehydration can have a noticeable effect if you lose as little as 2% of your body’s water content. However, it is not uncommon for athletes to lose up to 6-10% of their water weight via sweat (1, 2). This can lead to altered body temperature control, reduced motivation, increased fatigue and make exercise feel much more difficult, both physically and mentally (3). Optimal hydration has been shown to prevent this from happening, and may even reduce the oxidative stress that occurs during high intensity exercise. This is not surprising when you consider that muscle is about 80% water (4, 5). So, if you exercise intensely and tend to sweat, then staying hydrated can help you perform at your absolute best.
Losing as little as 2% of your body’s water content can significantly impair physical performance.
2. Hydration Has a Major Effect on Energy Levels and Brain Function
Your brain is strongly influenced by hydration status. Studies show that even mild dehydration (1-3% of body weight) can impair many aspects of brain function. In a study of young women, fluid loss of 1.36% after exercise impaired both mood and concentration, and increased the frequency of headaches (6). Another similar study, this time in young men, showed that fluid loss of 1.59% was detrimental to working memory and increased feelings of anxiety and fatigue (7). A 1-3% fluid loss equals about 1.5-4.5 lbs (0.5-2 kg) of body weight loss for a 150 lbs (68 kg) person. This can easily occur through normal daily activities, let alone during exercise or high heat. Many other studies, ranging from children to the elderly, have shown that mild dehydration can impair mood, memory and brain performance (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13).
Mild dehydration (fluid loss of 1-3%) can impair energy levels and mood, and lead to major reductions in memory and brain performance.
3. Drinking Water May Help to Prevent and Treat Headaches
Dehydration can trigger headaches and migraines in some individuals (14, 15). Several studies have shown that water can relieve headaches in those who are dehydrated (16). However, this appears to depend on the type of headache. One study of 18 people found that water had no effect on the frequency of headaches, but did reduce the intensity and duration somewhat (17).
Drinking water can sometimes help relieve headache symptoms, especially in people who are dehydrated.
4. Drinking More Water May Help Relieve Constipation
Constipation is a common problem, characterized by infrequent bowel movements and difficulty passing stool. Increasing fluid intake is often recommended as a part of the treatment protocol, and there is some evidence to back this up. Low water consumption appears to be a risk factor for constipation in both young and elderly individuals (18, 19). Carbonated water shows particularly promising results for constipation relief, although the reason is not entirely understood (20, 21).
Drinking plenty of water can help prevent and relieve constipation, especially in people who generally do not drink enough water.
5. Drinking Water May Help Treat Kidney Stones
Urinary stones are painful clumps of mineral crystal that form in the urinary system. The most common form is kidney stones, which form in the kidneys. There is limited evidence that water intake can help prevent recurrence in people who have previously gotten kidney stones (22, 23). Higher fluid intake increases the volume of urine passing through the kidneys, which dilutes the concentration of minerals, so they are less likely to crystallize and form clumps. Water may also help prevent the initial formation of stones, but studies are required to confirm this.
Increased water intake appears to decrease the risk of kidney stone formation. More research is needed in this area.
6. Water Helps Prevent Hangovers
A hangover refers to the unpleasant symptoms experienced after drinking alcohol. Alcohol is a diuretic, so it makes you lose more water than you take in. This can lead to dehydration (24, 25). Although dehydration is not the main cause of hangovers, it can cause symptoms like thirst, fatigue, headache and dry mouth. A good way to reduce hangovers is to drink a glass of water between drinks, and to have at least one big glass of water before going to bed.
Hangovers are partly caused by dehydration, and drinking water can help reduce some of the main symptoms of hangovers.
7. Drinking More Water Can Help With Weight Loss
Drinking plenty of water can help you lose weight. This is due to the fact that water can increase satiety and boost your metabolic rate. In two studies, drinking half a liter (17 ounces) of water was shown to increase metabolism by 24-30% for up to 1.5 hours (26, 27). This means that drinking 2 liters of water every day can increase your total energy expenditure by up to 96 calories per day. The timing is important too, and drinking water half an hour before meals is the most effective. It can make you feel more full, so that you eat fewer calories (28, 29). In one study, dieters who drank half a liter of water before meals lost 44% more weight, over a period of 12 weeks (30). It is actually best to drink water cold, because then the body will use additional energy (calories) to heat the water to body temperature.
8.. Energy Boost
This is one of the most well-known benefits of water. Dehydration leaves you feeling drained and fatigued. Drinking enough water to keep you well-hydrated will help you to maintain your energy levels throughout the day. Remember, the more energy you are exerting, the more water you should drink. Make sure to make regular hydration a part of your workout routine. Not only will you feel better, but you will also be able to push yourself harder, getting the best workout possible.
Even partial dehydration puts stress on your system, which halts the detoxification process. In order to ensure that your body is constantly undergoing the detoxification process, drinking water is absolutely crucial. It will help your kidney to do its job. Detox waters are all the rage right now—and for good reason. Combining water with fruits and vegetables is an excellent and delicious way to clean out your system, helping you to look and feel refreshed and revived.
10. Improves Skin Complexion
The bottom line is that your skin is an organ. It is made of cells, which are made up of water. Water is absolutely necessary in order for organs to function properly. Dehydration can cause your skin to look dry and flaky. It can also speed up the aging process. Water naturally fills wrinkles and plumps your skin helping you to look younger, longer. Splash your face with cold water before you apply your makeup. It will reduce the size of your pores, helping your makeup to go on smoothly, creating a flawless complexion.
11. Digestion Regularity
Drinking water helps to keep your bowel movements regular. By creating regularity, it will keep your gastrointestinal tract as healthy as possible. People who experience regularity are less likely to be obese, and less likely to get diseases such as colon cancer and diabetes! Drinking water will ensure you are healthy from the inside out!
12. Strengthens Immune System
Dr. Murad says “Eating colorful raw fruits and vegetables provides your cells structured water, the best form.” This type of water remains in the system long enough to hydrate and promote normal cell function. Normal cell function will keep your immune system strong. Incorporate foods like cucumbers, watermelon, and honeydew to help fight disease, especially during cold and flu season! Hopefully you also know that using warm water to wash your hands is an excellent way to prevent the spread of contagion!
13. Prevents Cramps & Sprains
Muscle cramps can be seriously painful. Cramps in the legs (especially hamstrings) are the most common. Cramps occur because of skeletal and muscle fatigue. Keeping hydrated before, during, and after any activity will keep the muscles lubricated and reduce the amount of cramping. Keep a water bottle with you at all times during your workout to feel the benefits of constant hydration.
14. Saves You Money
Water is free! Even if you prefer not drink unfiltered tap water, bottled/purified water is still a fraction of the cost of your favorite soda/juice/latte. If you switch to an all-water drinking diet, you are guaranteed to save money, leaving you with the funds to do more of what you want to do!
15. Balance of Body Fluids
Your body is made of 60% water, according to WebMD. The proper balance of body fluids is important in order for proper digestion, absorption, and circulation to occur. You brain “communicates with your kidneys and tells [them] how much water to excrete as urine or hold onto for reserves.” It is important that you have enough water in your system in order for all of its processes to function properly.
16. Improves Cognitive Function
Psychology Today states that hydration may have a bigger influence on concentration and alertness than was previously thought. Studies show that dehydration may cause a decrease in concentration and alertness. Proper hydration is also connected to improved attention and memory. On top of that, sipping water is shown to temporarily reduce anxiety levels. Staying hydrated is an absolute must for students or anyone else who needs to stay focused for long periods of time.
A warm, candle-lit bath is one of the most relaxing ways to end your day. The soothing warmth and buoyancy of warm water can make you feel calm, safe and at-ease. For an even better bathtub experience, add some bath bombs to the water, or double-time with a facial mask. You can hydrate, calm, and refresh your skin all while renewing your mind!
18. Mood booster
Bad moods are often related to more than what is going on in your life at any time. Researchers at Tufts University have found that even mild dehydration is connected to feelings of anger, depression, and confusion. In order to preserve your pleasant mood as long as possible, make sure you stay hydrated, you won’t be sorry!
19. Lowers Stress
Water has been recognized for its calming effects for a many years. It is no wonder that so many people have sound machines, preset to the ocean waves or summer rainfall. These sounds have been known to aid in stress relief. More and more people are bringing water features into their house, because it enhances overall happiness and peace. Use the sound of water to rejuvenate your mind.
20. Keep Wrinkles at Bay:
Water keeps skin cells hydrated and working fine so drink water to keep wrinkles away. Water plumps the skin cells up making them look less wrinkled. Also it flushes impurities and toxins out of the system keeping your face fresh and clean and thus aid in reducing the breakouts and acne.
It is well-known fact that water is an essential part to a healthy life. It has many physical, emotional, and mental benefits. Some benefits are well known by the general public, others not so much. We have compiled a list of the top ways water improves your life.
Real Supplements gives you the best Bottled Water on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-05-25.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.