- Forms DNA and cell structures
- Supports the central nervous system
- Maintains 6 Step Liver Cleanse – Dr. Axe liver heath
- Protects the brain
- Improves physical performance and muscle-building
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes prenatal health
- Ensures proper child development
- INCREASE CHOLINE LEVELS - Alpha GPC is the most Bioavailable form of Choline on the market
- ENHANCE MEMORY - Remember more information for your exams, forget less deadlines at work, no more losing your car keys
- BOOST COGNITIVE FUNCTION - Improves working memory, motivation, and problem solving ability
- MADE IN THE USA - Our Alpha GPC is manufactured right here in the USA
- LOVE OUR CHOLINE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK | Hello, we're Nested Naturals. Nice to meet you! We're a socially conscious company that believes in only using the the best, most ethically produced ingredients available, 3rd party testing every batch and donating to charity to make the world a better place. We stand behind this pledge with our Lifetime Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, simply call or email us.
- 550MG OF CHOLINE FOR PREGNANT & BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS - Nested Naturals Choline supplement contains 550mg of Choline Bitartrate, vital for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Choline is 'brain food' that's present for the prenatal development of your baby's brain, cells, and nerves. Studies have shown that when a baby receives proper levels of choline during pregnancy, they have a better chance of later having healthy, sharp brain functioning and a lower risk of brain abnormalities.
- SUPPORTS COGNITIVE FUNCTION & MEMORY IN ADULTS & SENIORS - Nested Naturals Choline is beneficial for keeping your brain mentally sharp and focused as well as maintaining proper brain health. Because choline is a component of your neurotransmitters, it may assist in preserving memory, memory loss, and other signs of cognitive decline. The high-quality VitaCholine source of Nested Naturals Choline may help to enhance both cognitive function and memory in adults and seniors.
- SUPPORTS BRAIN, NERVOUS SYSTEM, & CELL HEALTH - One of the major benefits of Nested Naturals Choline is that it is crucial for nerve functioning, assists in nerve signalling, and helps to maintain the membranes of brain cells. Nested Naturals Choline capsules are made of L + choline bitartrate. Although there are similarities between choline bitartrate and CDP choline and GPC choline they are not completely the same.
- SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN - Although choline has major benefits for pregnant mothers, it also has many benefits for both men and women. Choline is a natural brain enhancer that has been shown to support cell structures, the central nervous system, exercise performance, and heart health in the human body.
- Choline is necessary for normal synaptic transmission and brain health and involved in fatty acid metabolism in the liver
- Inositol is also essential for brain and nervous system health
- Supports Healthy Nerve Transmission
- Assists in Fatty Acid Metabolism
- 650MG OF CHOLINE FOR PREGNANT & BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS - NusaPure Choline supplement contains 650mg of Choline Bitartrate, vital for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Choline is 'brain food' that's present for the prenatal development of your baby's brain, cells, and nerves.
- SUPPORTS COGNITIVE FUNCTION & MEMORY IN ADULTS & SENIORS - NusaPure Choline is beneficial for keeping your brain mentally sharp and focused as well as maintaining proper brain health. Because choline is a component of your neurotransmitters, it may assist in preserving memory, memory loss, and other signs of cognitive decline. The high-quality Choline source of NusaPure Choline may help to enhance both cognitive function and memory in adults and seniors.
- SUPPORTS BRAIN, NERVOUS SYSTEM, & CELL HEALTH - One of the major benefits of NusaPure Choline is that it is crucial for nerve functioning, assists in nerve signalling, and helps to maintain the membranes of brain cells. Nested Naturals Choline capsules are made of L + choline bitartrate. Although there are similarities between choline bitartrate and CDP choline and GPC choline they are not completely the same.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - ORDER RISK-FREE: If within 30 days you're unhappy with your product in any way just send it back to us and we will fully refund your purchase price. No questions asked.
- HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE: Our Pure High Potency Choline Bitartrate Extract supplements are free of extraneous fillers, binders and artificial ingredients to ensure no unwanted side effects for you! All of our supplements pass through extensive quality control testing before being bottled and sold. We use only FDA registered and GMP compliant manufacturing facilities in the USA. You can rest assured that you are receiving a high-quality product each time you buy from NusaPure.*
- Supports healthy cell membrane structure and function
- Provides support for methylation reactions
- Supports healthy liver and gallbladder function
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Trained healthcare professionals have the skills and education to provide comprehensive nutrition therapy and informed treatment. Use the Standard Process website to locate a provider near you.
- INCREASE CHOLINE LEVELS - CDP Choline is an effective and potent Choline source.
- ENHANCE MEMORY - Retain more of what you learn, and recall memories with greater ease.
- BOOST COGNITIVE FUNCTION - Improves working memory, focus, and mental energy
- MADE IN THE USA - Our CDP Choline is manufactured right here in the USA
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We don't want anyone to feel ripped off and provide a no questions asked money back guarantee.
- LIVER: Excellent source of choline for liver support*
- LIVER PROTECTIVE: Protects liver cells from toxin-induced damage*
- CHOLESTEROL: Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol*
- BILE FLOW: Promotes the healthy flow of bile*
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
- WHAT IS CHOLINE: Choline is a member of the B Complex which is a component of cell membranes that provide key support to allow for cellular function at an optimal level
- HOW IT WORKS: Choline is involved in the chemistry of the brain where it is used to synthesize acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a critical neurotransmitter that is required for healthy brain function
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT: Choline is also known to provide support for the liver and it also has a role in promoting normal fat metabolism
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: These vegetable capsules are KOF-K Kosher certified, suitable for vegetarians and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
- MADE IN THE USA AND TESTED FOR PURITY - Our Phosphatidyl Choline (PC) soft gels are manufactured right here in New York. Testing is available upon request.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We don't want anyone to feel ripped off and provide a no questions asked money back guarantee.
- SUPPORTS COGNITIVE FUNCTION - Studies have shown that PhosphatidylCholine may help enhance memory and overall cognitive function by increasing levels of choline and acetylcholine in the brain.
- SUPPORT THE AGING BRAIN - Low levels of Phosphadtylcholine (PCC) have been linked to decreased cognitive function and impaired mental abilities, especially as one ages.
- PROMOTES LIVER HEALTH - Low levels of Phosphatidylcholine are linked to poor liver function and increased PC may promote liver regeneration.
- GREAT FOR VEGANS - In its natural state, Choline is commonly found in whole eggs and fatty meats. If these are excluded from your diet, consider adding Choline dietary supplement.
- MANY BENEFITS - Choline supports Liver Function, Normal Brain Development, Nerve Function, and Muscle Movement. Choline may also help with Energy Levels and maintaining a healthy Metabolism. Choline may also help with the symptoms of Asthma.
- GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN & KOSHER PAREVE - Gluten Free Certification provided by GFCO.org. Vegan Certification provided by the American Vegetarian Association (AVA).
- CONTAINS NO: Yeast - Corn - Wheat - Soy - Milk - Salt - Preservatives - Artificial Color
- COUNTRY LIFE PLEDGE OF INTEGRITY - means that every product we provide comes with a guarantee of high quality and purity in every bottle.
- Non-GMO; Free of Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Lactose and Soy
- Each capsule in our 60 Capsule bottle of Citicoline CDP Choline Supplement contains 500 mg
- This extra strength CDP Choline supplement delivers 1000 mg per serving
- Pills from CDP-Choline bulk powder (citicoline sodium); citicoline is a known B-Vitamin
- Citicoline is a naturally-occuring chemical that supports healthy cognitive brain function*
- Our Cytidine Diphosphate Choline (Citicoline) powder is 100% natural and great for making your own capsules. This supplement is stronger and more efficient than choline bitartrate.
- CDP Choline has been known to support dopamine receptors and the synthesis of acetylcholine; a neurotransmitter associated with our ability to learn and form memories.
- Our customers enjoy the benefits of CDP Choline so much they buy it in bulk! Recommended dosage for optimal cognitive ability is between 500mg to 2000mg per day in two divided doses (250mg to 1000mg per dose).
- CDP Choline is almost completely tasteless and easily dissolves in liquids, allowing you to create your own cocktails! Our powder is synergistic with inositol and vitamin B complex.
- Upon digestion CDP Choline breaks into cytidine and free choline. The cytidine is quickly converted to uridine, a nootropic in its own right. This makes citicholine a two-in-one nootropic. We are so confident that you'll love our product, that if you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will give you a no questions asked full refund at any time you decide. Place Your Order Now
- Certificate of Authenticity, FDA approved facility, Inspected by 3rd party
- FDA, NIH & American Medical Association Recommended
- High Absorption; Crosses Blood Brain Barrier
- Doctor and Therapist Recommended
- Essential Nutrient
- Pure, High Quality Powder
- Lab Tested for Guaranteed Purity
- 500 Grams Per Bottle
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Included)
- Made in the USA
- Serving Size - 1 veggie cap
- Does Not Contain: Sugar, salt, starch, corn, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
- ONE OF THE BEST ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS that supports improvement of both long term and short term memory
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SUPPLEMENT supports muscle contraction & cardiovascular efficiency
- THE BEST QUALITY CHOLINE SUPPLEMENT that supports less brain fog while promoting FOCUS and ALERTNESS
- COMES WITH A 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- MADE IN USA IN A STRICT cGMP AND FDA-CERTIFIED LAB supports good cell membranes
- Predominant phospholipid in all cell membranes, including brain cell membranes
- Contains choline, a required precursor for the body to manufacture the important brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine
- Gluten, wheat and dairy free
- NATURE'S WAY
- Health and Beauty
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND OUTSTANDING VALUE: Our Alpha GPC contains 300 mg per capsule AND 75 capsules per bottle - an amazing value! Compare this to other leading brands, all of which have less capsules and thus cost more per capsule.
- A SUPERIOR CHOLINE SOURCE: Our Alpha GPC is a high-quality, pharmaceutical grade form of Alpha GPC Choline. Alpha GPC is the precursor for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which directly controls memory and brain function. The better the source of Alpha GPC, the better your brain will function!
- BOOST YOUR BRAIN: Our Alpha GPC is a must-have for optimal brain function! Clinical studies have shown that Alpha GPC supports healthy cognitive function, concentration, memory, focus, attention, alertness, and mental acuity.
- NATURAL, VEGAN, & NON-GMO: All ingredients, including the capsule, are 100% vegan. Our Alpha GPC does not contain any sweeteners, artificial flavors, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients. Enjoy the amazing benefits of clearer cognitive functioning without the clutter of unwanted ingredients!
- GOLD STANDARD PRODUCTION: Your health and safety mean everything to us. For that reason, our Alpha GPC is manufactured in the USA, in an FDA certified facility with adherence to good manufacturing policies and under the most stringent quality control. You can rest assured that you get the best value for your money!
Top 8 Benefits of Choline
Choline is a water-soluble micronutrient that has many benefits. It promotes the structural integrity of cells and enables them to send out signals throughout the body. Choline also supports several processes, including metabolism, DNA replication, brain development, muscle movement, and liver function, as well as increases energy. Choline also aids in the production of numerous hormones and chemicals such as acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter) and found in body fat.
Choline can be found naturally in many foods, including eggs, beef, salmon, liver, and cauliflower. Your body also produces choline, and it is thought that increased intake of folate leads to greater choline production. A deficiency in choline can cause problems with the nervous, endocrine, digestive, and reproductive systems.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of choline.
1. Forms DNA and cell structures
Choline aids the body in fat absorption, which is then used to create cell structures such as the cell membrane. Without choline, cells cannot hold their structure and transmit signals to other cells. This micronutrient is also needed to create DNA. Paired with folate, choline helps produce methyl groups, which the body them uses to form genetic material.
2. Supports the central nervous system
The central nervous system is comprised of the brain and the spinal cord. Choline aids in the formation of neurotransmitters like acetylcholine, which is used to help various nerves and muscles function. One specific function choline plays a part in is signaling; it allows nerves to transmit signals across the body quickly and accurately, and it also helps protect neuronal membranes from damage. Acetylcholine in particular plays a role in memory and learning, so a choline deficiency can lead to poor memory, lack of concentration, mood swings, and other cognitive impairments, particularly in old age.
3. Maintains 6 Step Liver Cleanse – Dr. Axe liver heath
Choline is needed to transport fats such as cholesterol and triglycerides from the liver throughout the body and helps prevent the buildup of unhealthy fat in the liver. It is also responsible for producing LDL cholesterol. Though too much LDL cholesterol is bad for your health, some is still needed; without it, the liver will store excess fat. Low levels of choline have also been associated with higher risk of liver damage and even failure.
4. Protects the brain
Another benefit of choline is its restorative power for the brain. Because of its role in building cell membranes and neurotransmitters, it helps preserve neurons, thus maintaining memory and preventing dementia and other forms of mental decline. Brain elasticity, like acetylcholine, naturally declines with age, but increased intake of choline helps the brain retain its elasticity and produce enough acetylcholine to maintain proper function. In fact, some studies have suggested that low acetylcholine levels may lead to cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer’s 11; some medications used to treat Alzheimer’s actually mimic the effect of choline on the nervous system.
5. Improves physical performance and muscle-building
Choline aids in focus and concentration, improves mental energy and ability, and quickens mental processing and reaction times. In addition to improving mental stamina, choline enhances physical aspects as well, such as physical energy, sleep cycles, and recovery time after strenuous activity. It has also been shown to prevent fatigue and relieve muscle aches.
6. Promotes cardiovascular health
Along with folate, choline helps convert the amino acid homocysteine; this prevents the body from accumulating too much fat and can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. When coupled with lecithin, choline also reduces the risk of heart disease. Research also suggests that this combination may also reduce triglycerides and LDL cholesterol, but further study is needed.
7. Promotes prenatal health
Choline is consumed rapidly by a developing fetus, which uses the nutrient in the development of the brain, nerve channels, and cell structures. Some studies even suggest that increased fetal consumption of choline can produce a sharper mind and reduce the risk of cognitive abnormalities, whereas a choline deficiency can lead to neural tube defects and other developmental problems. This nutrient is found naturally in breast milk and is frequently added to infant formulas so the infant’s nervous system can develop properly. Choline, folate, and other B vitamins all work together. If a fetus is deficient in the latter two nutrients, choline, a methyl donor, can help fill in until proper amounts of those minerals are obtained.
8. Ensures proper child development
Neuroplasticity, the brain’s ability to form and maintain new neural connections, is greatly benefited by choline. Developing children naturally have plastic brains, meaning their brains are extremely malleable when it comes to learning new skills, thinking logically, and concentration. Choline is essential for healthy neurotransmitters in children. When children receive sufficient amounts of choline, their concentration, mathematical skills, social skills, creative thinking, and retention are improved. Some research even suggests that choline can prevent learning and behavioral disabilities such as ADHD.
Real Supplements gives you the best Choline on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-21