There are over 1000 studies proving coconut oil to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Coconut oil benefits and uses go way beyond what most people think. Coconut oil is a true superfood.
Best Coconut Oil
- There's no need to travel for a taste of the tropics
- Premium Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is odorless, clear to yellow tint and No greasy feelings, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life
- Other Uses: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits
- Safety Warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a massage oil and used in aromatherapy recipes
- Guarantee - Purchase risk free today with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase
- Nutiva’s all-natural steam refining process yields a pure, taste and odor free, nutrient-rich oil containing 63% medium-chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals or hexane
- Has a higher smoke point at 400°F than virgin coconut oil (350°F) and is perfect for frying and sautéing with a neutral scent and flavor where a coconut flavor is not desired
- Ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, kosher, whole food, ketogenic, paleo-friendly, and gluten-free diets
- Can also be used outside of cooking as natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, and deep conditioning hair treatment—combine with Nutiva Coconut Sugar for a great exfoliating body scrub
- Nutiva stringently adheres to USDA guidelines and partners with certified organic farmers to source the world’s finest non-GMO, sustainably grown, and responsibly harvested ingredients that is good for you and for the planet
- ALL-AROUND FACIAL NEED: Organic Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) is easily absorbed, non-greasy and scent-free. You can use it as a moisturizer day or nighttime for extra skin protection. Use it as a makeup remover or an overnight oil to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- SOFTEN AND MOISTURIZE YOUR BODY: Areas like elbows and heels often get dry and flaky. Apply this ultra-smoothing Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) to these areas to soften them for a silky soft feel. It also helps reduce the appearance of brittle nails.
- HAIR HYDRATION & VOLUME: Common in most hair care products, Organic Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) penetrates into the scalp for hydration to encourage stronger, healthier, thicker hair.
- ADD IT TO ANY ESSENTIAL OILS: Because Organic Fractionated Coconut oil (MCT Oil) is odorless and non-staining, it can be easily used to dilute any essential oils and still maintain the oil’s natural scent and benefits. organic coconut oil helps the essential oil be easily absorbed into the skin without causing any irritation or dryness.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy body, happy customers! We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our virgin coconut oil, please contact us and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Leaves Skin Feeling Soft - Ultra-hydrating and easily absorbed, fractionated coconut oil will leave your skin feeling silky smooth and nourished. Our liquid coconut oil for skin has no greasy residue, making it the perfect coconut body oil. Apply it after a shower as a coconut oil moisturizer, or use it as a coconut massage oil.
- Carrier Oil For Essential Oils Mixing - Looking for the perfect coconut carrier oil for essential oils blends? Our fractionated coconut oil organic is an ideal base for all your DIY beauty recipes, from hair serums to moisturizers and massage oils. Mix 3-6 drops of your favorite essential oil with a tablespoon of oil.
- Nourishing Hair Moisturizer - This multi-tasking must-have is the perfect lightweight coconut hair oil to nourish luscious hair. Mix a few drops of our organic coconut oil for hair in your shampoo for extra hydration, or use it as a leave-in conditioner for shiny, healthy-looking hair.
- Versatile Plant-Based Beauty - This light and nourishing plant-based oil is the perfect addition to any beauty routine. Use it alone as a moisturizing body oil, or blend it into your homemade lotions, aftershave, lip balms, make up remover and more.
- 100% Pure Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil - Unlike almost every other fractionated coconut oil on the market, ours is 100% pure and certified organic. With no added fragrances or preservatives, our fractionated coconut oil organic is hexane free and Non-GMO. Just pure, coconut goodness!
- Authentic Coconut Taste - There’s only one ingredient in our coconut oil and it’s coconut oil organic; It’s no wonder why customers call our oil a taste of the tropics; It’s true in coconut flavor without any additives or flavorings.
- Organic Body Moisturizer - Coconut oil is a must-have for your skincare needs; We love using coconut oil for skin after showering or for daily use on dry areas; Think of it as food for your skin.
- DIY Hair Care - Apply our coconut oil for hair on roots and on ends for a conditioning hair treatment; Use weekly for radiant looking hair.
- For All Your Kitchen Favorites - Use our coconut oil cooking in smoothies, stews, soups and more for its natural tropical flavor and aroma; Adds a tasty and exotic element to recipes.
- Cold-Pressed, Certified Organic and Non-GMO.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - A versatile carrier oil used for aromatherapy, essential oils mixing, massage, for dogs and pets, and as a hair and skin moisturizer. It is Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
- COCONUT OIL FOR SKIN – Pure coconut oil is light weight and provides a silky-smooth feeling for all skin types without clogging pores. It is a dry skin moisturizer with awesome nourishing properties.
- COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH – Coconut hair oil is rich in antioxidants with powerful properties. It helps improve scalp health and support hair growth, while adding volume and shine.
- DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS – Essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil before being applied to skin. Fractionated Coconut Oil is the best carrier oil for essential oils mixing since it absorbs into the skin quickly.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our pure and natural Fractionated Coconut Oil is paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free and cruelty free.
- Body Oil: Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Oil deeply hydrates, rejuvenating and replenishing skin's moisture and radiance. Instantly absorbs without any greasiness or mess. Provides 48 hour moisture
- Coconut Oil Formula: Great smelling, non-greasy formula includes Fair Trade Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to deeply moisturize and soften, and Tahitian Monoi Oil to hydrate and pamper. For after bath, going out or when skin needs a glow boost
- Finest Ingredients: We use only the finest natural, raw ingredients for soft, hydrated and beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil. You can feel good about what you put on your hair and skin
- Choose What's Real: Our nourishing skin care and hair care products feature real, high-quality, plant-based ingredients. Our product line for whole body care includes body butter, creams, balms, lotions, oils, soaps, pregnancy and stretch mark care
- Why Palmers? For over 180 years, Palmer's has crafted treatment-oriented beauty products using Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil & Vitamin E to soothe, hydrate, soften, replenish and revitalize skin and hair
- PREMIUM QUALITY, MAXIMUM PURITY: 100% pure Coconut carrier oil is non-greasy, skin moisturizer that never clogs pores, stains, or irritates skin, it nourishes and soothes dry skin, gives the skin a smooth & baby soft feeling
- Refreshes & Hydrates Head to Toe - It's 100% pure product that instills unsurpassed moisture and softness for men and women with dry and rough skin. It's a lightweight formula which makes it easy to use and apply anywhere from your face to feet
- Restore Dry & Lifeless Hair - It's perfect as a nourishing conditioner for dry and damaged hair as it provides the moisture hair needs to regain soft silkiness and shine that may have lost due to overexposure to heat or styling and also fights frizz
- OTHER USES: It's used as moisturizer, in recipes for tooth paste, lip balm, coconut shampoo, a natural deodorant, as face wash, hair conditioner, eye makeup remover, shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, massage, aromatherapy and other household uses
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with Essential Oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES
- 100% pure refined coconut oil
- Non-GMO verified
- 7.25 fl oz per jar
15 Proven Health Benefits & Uses Of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil used to get a bad rap because it has saturated fat, but researchers have discovered that this type of saturated fat is comprised of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs)–most notably lauric acid–that have major health benefits.
In a nutshell, most of our fats including dairy, meat, vegetable oils and others are long-chain triglycerides (LCT) that are more difficult for the body to process. MCTs don’t need to be absorbed by the lymphatic system and are less likely to get deposited as fat, plus it seems that they allow other nutrients to absorb into our bloodstream faster.
Coconut oil is one of the only naturally occurring sources of medium-chain triglycerides, but know that they don’t make up the oil’s total composition–only about 66%. Make sure that your coconut oil is pure (non-hydrogenated), otherwise, everything below is a moot point. Also, it stays solid until it reaches a temperature of 76°F. Incorporate coconut oil into your diet now.
15 Reasons To Use Coconut Oil
1. Coconut Oil Improves Cholesterol
Coconut oil contains lauric acid, a saturated fat that is a type of medium-chain triglyceride (MCT). Lauric acid increases the good HDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
2. It Boosts Immunity
It’s full of anti-oxidants. It has antibacterial and antiviral (more on this below) properties.
3. It Helps Digestive Disorders Like IBD
There is some controversy here because diets high in fat can worsen IBD symptoms. Check with your doctor. Some claim that because the body can absorb MCTs directly into the bloodstream via your intestines, that they provide much-needed nutrients that sufferers from digestive disorders can’t normally absorb.
4. It Can Promote Weight Loss, Especially Around The Waist
Apparently, when coconut oil’s MCTs break down, these healthy fats in the liver increase metabolism (giving you more energy to work out) and positively affect sugar levels and thyroid hormones. According to a 2009 study, some women who consumed 2T of coconut oil per day for 12 weeks, lowered their abdominal fat versus women in the same study who consumed soybean oil and saw no change.
5. Use Coconut Oil As A Natural Moisturizer
My massage therapist, Robin Swan at Firebird Touch Therapy in La Jolla, uses organic coconut oil during massages. She prefers coconut oil over others, such as olive oil, because it absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling and washes out of clothing easily.
True, right? Also, when we use soap, we wash a protective MCT layer off of our skin. Applying coconut oil re-establishes this natural barrier.
6. It Helps Heal Sunburn
People across the internet swear one of the health benefits of coconut oil is that it’s a sunburn remedy, reporting major improvement after just one application. Coconut oil does provide some natural sun protection, but shouldn’t replace a higher SPF.
7. Replace Shaving Cream With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a chemical-free, natural lubricant that allows your razor to glide over skin with ease. And, it moisturizes and heals razor nicks. Some people report not needing lotion after shaving with coconut oil. I do though. Put your coconut oil in a plastic, non-breakable container and ditch the shaving cream.
8. Treat Athlete’s Foot, Ringworm, Diaper Rash And Other Skin Conditions
The anti-fungal properties of coconut oil help treat recurrent skin conditions. People use it in combination with tea tree oil, Vitamin E, and herbs. Researchers have discovered that though coconuts grow in many humid environments where fungi thrive, the people living there who consume a lot of coconut oil do not have fungal infections in general.
9. It Helps Treat Acne
If you’re going to use it on your face, invest in high-quality coconut oil. The antimicrobial benefits of lauric acid and capric acid (the same acids found in mother’s milk) basically replenish the protective acid layer of skin and reduce inflammation. Internal consumption of coconut oil also helps acne, because it helps regulate hormones (see above) and metabolism leading to regulated sebum.
10. Use For Healing Minor Cuts And Scrapes
Apply coconut oil to cuts and scrapes as an antibacterial and healing agent. People claim their wounds heal more quickly, painlessly and with less scarring.
11. Coconut Oil Reduces Irritation From Bug Bites
Apply coconut oil after being bitten or stung for almost-immediate relief.
12. It’s Good For Wrinkle Prevention
Applying coconut oil stimulates the turnover of collagen which we all know helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
13. It May Reverse Or Slow The Progression Of Alzheimer’s Disease
Please note that this is a hotly debated topic. It is thought that coconut can slow or even reverse the progression of Alzheimer’s Disease. The most notable example is a pediatrician in Florida, Dr. Mary Newport, who fed relatively large amounts of coconut oil to her husband who had Alzheimer’s disease. She claims she was able to somewhat reverse and slow it.
In a nutshell, it is thought that Alzheimer’s Disease is like diabetes for the brain. Insulin issues prevent the brain from accepting glucose. Ketones are an alternative fuel to glucose which the brain will accept. And, ketones are metabolized in the liver after eating MCTs, which are ever-present in coconut oil. Watch this video.
After Dr. Newport publicized her success, others reported similar. She wrote a book, (affiliate link) Alzheimer’s Disease: What If There Was a Cure?, that I read about after it was too late for my dad to be helped (he had early onset dementia). It supposedly helps people with Parkinson’s disease, ALS and other dementias. This topic is so controversial that it is an off-limits discussion in my dementia support group.
14. It Helps Manage Pneumonia Symptoms
A study presented to the 2008 American College of Chest Physicians showed that children with pneumonia who received doses of coconut oil recovered faster than children in the same study who did not.
15. Coconut Oil Is Anti-Aging
With the above health benefits of coconut oil, it seems to keep us alive longer and looking better.
It also helps in treating various skin problems that include the following:
Eczema & psoriasis: Topical application of virgin coconut oil reduces the severity of these conditions.
UV radiation: Coconut oil protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays. 
Dermatitis: A study by Allison L.  Goddard and Peter A. Lio suggests that coconut oil is effective in relieving symptoms of atopic dermatitis as compared to mineral oil.  Another study found that virgin coconut oil can be used as an effective way of treating atopic dermatitis
Skin wound: Virgin coconut oil helps to speed up wound healing.
Xerosis  or dry skin: Pure cold-pressed, organic, non-GMO coconut oil is an excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturizer for all types of skin, including dry skin.
Antimicrobial activity: Monolaurin is an active component of coconut oil that is found to be antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal in nature. It protects against the harmful effects of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus that causes pimples and other skin infections.
Burns: Use of coconut oil helps in effectively treating burns. Coconut oil helps to treat burns, prevent secondary infections, retain skin moisture, and speed up the healing process. It also minimizes…
Other: Skin barrier repair
Health benefits of coconut oil include improving heart health by increasing the HDL cholesterol levels, promoting weight loss, treating yeast infections, skin care, hair care, improving digestion, and boosting immunity against a host of infections and diseases. The oil is used not just in tropical countries, where coconut plantations are abundant, but also in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia. People are discovering the wonders this oil can create, and it is again gaining popularity throughout the world.
Real Supplements gives you the best Coconut Oil on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.