- 1 Creatine
- 1.1 Best Creatine Supplements
- 1.2 What does Creatine do?
- 1.3 What is Creatine?
- 1.4 10 Benefits Of Creatine
- 1.4.1 1. ENHANCED CAPACITY FOR HIGH-INTENSITY WORKOUTS
- 1.4.2 2. FASTER RECOVERY
- 1.4.3 3. IMPROVED ANAEROBIC CAPACITY
- 1.4.4 4. STRENGTHEN BRAIN FUNCTION
- 1.4.5 5. STRENGTH and BUFFNESS
- 1.4.6 6. INCREASED TESTOSTERONE
- 1.4.7 7. SUPPORT FOR THE LIVER AND KIDNEYS
- 1.4.8 8. IMPROVED BONE RECOVERY
- 1.4.9 9. ENHANCED GLUCOSE TOLERANCE
- 1.4.10 10. REDUCED PROGRESSION OF SARCOPENIA
Aids in developing and maintaining muscle mass
- Promotes gains in increasing Fat Free Mass
- Increases in Muscle Fiber Size
- Increases in Muscle Mass
- Improve Strength and Power
Best Creatine Supplements
- 5 grams pure creatine monohydrate per serving
- Supports increases in energy, endurance & recovery
- Maximum potency supports muscle size, strength, and power
- Supreme absorbency micronized to get the most out of each dose
- Unflavored can be mixed in your favorite beverage with ease - Product does not come with a scoop
- 2.5g pure creatine monohydrate per serving
- Supports muscle size, strength, and power when combined with high intensity activities
- Convenient capsules 2 cap serving size makes taking creatine quick and easy without the need to mix a powder into a liquid
- Easy to swallow capsules. Can be used for pre and post workouts
- Available in 100, 200, 300 capsule bottles
- FROM AMERICA'S #1 SELLING SUPPLEMENT COMPANY – MuscleTech Platinum Creatine Monohydrate Powder delivers 5g of 100% pure, HPLC-tested, micronized creatine monohydrate to increase strength, power and performance
- COMBAT MUSCLE BREAKDOWN and INCREASE GROWTH – Creatine increases intracellular fluid, resulting in bigger, fuller muscles. Rest less between sets, get more power out of each set, and get more reps from each set to stimulate more muscle fibers
- PREWORKOUT or POSTWORKOUT for MEN and WOMEN (18+) – On workout days, science shows that taking it before or after your workout delivers more lean muscle and better recovery
- MIXES WELL with NO FLAVOR – Mixes instantly in 8 ounces of water, juice, almond milk, smoothie or your drink of choice. No fillers. No sugar
- CLINICALLY STUDIED RESULTS – Test subjects increased their bench press strength by an amazing 18.6% in just 10 days
- Contribute to increased muscle mass*
- Promote weight gain*
- Help boost anaerobic strength*
- Support the brain and cognitive function*
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate. Certified Vegan, Non-GMO, Soy Free and Gluten Free.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Naked Creatine is the highest grade creatine monohydrate supplement available.
- FAST DISSOLVING: Unlike other brands, Naked Creatine dissolves quickly in water or your juice of choice.
- RAPID ABSORPTION: Pure creatine monohydrate allows for fast absorption which enhances gains, strength, and increases training capacity.
- NO ADDITIVES: Made from pure monohydrate creatine with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- Scientific study shows subject built over 4x more muscle gain with the type of creatine in Creatine X3 powder
- Test subjections taking the creatine in Creatine X3 powder gained 18.6 % more strength in just 10 days
- 8 grams of creatine featuring creatine monohydrate and creatine HCl, which is 30 % more creatine than other creatine products plus 2.5 grams BCAA amino acids
- Creatine X3 helps to accelerate post workout recovery with pure creatine and complex carbohydrates
- Guaranteed quality - Thirdy party tested and verified, made in the U.S.A.
- Support lean muscle mass: Help you get the most out of your workout
- Support strength & power: Aid in the ability to push heavy weight
- Support performance – help take your training to the next level
- 5 gram of Creatine monohydrate per serving – the industry standard of recommended intake
- Easily mixes in liquid – micronized to dissolve quickly
- Muscle: Promotes lean body mass, muscle endurance, and power output*
- Energy: Supports energy production*
- Clinical Research: Easy-to-mix, highly-researched form of creatine sourced as Creapure
- Certified For Sport: Supports high-performance nutrition programs and is NSF Certified for Sport
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- HUGE COST SAVINGS - Want a superior quality product without the high price tag? You got it. Our 100% pure, potent, and high quality Micronized Creatine Monohydrate provides real value without sacrificing quality. See for yourself. Read what other customers are raving about in the reviews. Proven product. Proven quality. Proven results. All with a huge cost savings.
- USED BY BODYBUILDERS - Our powder is micronized, so it easily mixes into your pre-workout or post-workout shake or drink.
- CLEAN AND PURE - Our premium Creatine Monohydrate is made in GMP Compliant facilities. There are zero fillers, enhancers, or questionable ingredients. You can rest assured that you are taking a high quality Creatine Monohydrate - plus saving money in the process
- PALEO AND VEGAN FRIENDLY: Our Creatine Monohydrate powder is free of yeast, sugar, soy, dairy, and is naturally gluten-free. Our fast dissolving powder is perfect for your preworkout
- Our Creatine Monohydrate provides you with an ultra premium quality product at a fraction of the cost of many other brands. Our customers love this pre and post-workout supplement as much as we do.
- EXPERIENCE 3 TYPES OF CREATINE IN ONE POWERFUL FORMULA: Monohydrate, Alphaketoglutarate and Pyruvate
- GAIN A FULLER PHYSIQUE FASTER: Our innovative blend of 3 creatines maximizes creatine absorption
- PROPEL PERFORMANCE: Whether you build power in crossfit, size in bodybuilding or an endurance runner
- BOOST POST WORKOUT RECOVERY: Recharge muscle growth after epic workout sessions to build bulk muscle
- SUPER CONVENIENT: Creatine capsules only have 700 vs 1,667 milligram pills; take creatine on the go
- STRENGTH AND POWER AMPLIFIER: MP Essentials Micronized Creatine powder is comprised of clinically researched compounds that work together to increase muscle strength and power for improved performance.
- IMPROVES ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: Creatine powder has been used by professional athletes and workout enthusiasts for years to build muscle mass and reduce recovery time from workouts.
- PROMOTES INCREASES IN STRENGTH & LEAN BODY MASS: Creatine Monohydrate works to restore muscular energy levels lost during exercise. This results in increased power, strength, and lean body mass.
- BANNED-SUBSTANCE TESTED: We care about the products you put into your body. MP Essentials Micronized Creatine powder is banned-substance tested and certified by Informed-Choice.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: All MusclePharm products are backed by a 30-day full money-back guarantee.
- 100% PURE CREATINE: BPI Sports Micronized Creatine is 100% pure creatine that helps to increase strength, reduce fatigue, improve lean muscle building, and supports muscle growth
- LEAN MUSCLE BUILDING: Our natural creatine powder delivers potent muscle-building creatine to muscle cells, which provides increases in muscle strength, power, and energy.
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION: Micronized Creatine is a 100% pure creatine that has been micronized by reducing large creatine molecules into smaller particles to optimize bioavailability and absorption.
- INCREASE STRENGTH & REDUCE FATIGUE: Creatine serves as an energy source in your muscle cells, helping to increase strength and reduce fatigue during intense training. Micronized Creatine delivers 5g of creatine quickly.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: BPI Sports takes pride in making superior workout formulas with high-quality ingredients. Our tested, trusted products are made in the USA and backed with a 100% money back guarantee
- Formulated to deliver 5g of micronized Creatine Monohydrate per serving to support your resistance training goals.
- Improves muscle performance during high intensity activities such as weight training, running, & any other aerobic or anerobic exercise
- Creatines shown to maximize levels of muscle creatine phosphate, a critical energy resource during high intensity muscle actions like weight training and sprinting
- Mixes easily and can be used by itself or blended into shakes and other beverages
- Gluten Free, No Dye
- ➤ THE ONLY PH-CORRECT CREATINE MONOHYDRATE – Inferior creatine products have pH levels below 7, causing them to lose potency in liquids and stomach acids. However, Kre Alkalyn EFX’s multi-patented pH of 12-14 produces a fully stable, buffered creatine molecule. This means Kre Alkalyn EFX creatine remains fully stable so your body assimilates and utilizes it efficiently!
- ➤ GAIN STRENGTH, BUILD MUSCLE & ENHANCE PERFORMANCE - Creatine monohydrate is the single most studied sports supplement ever. It’s the top pre-workout and post-workout compound for athletes and bodybuilders who want to improve muscle mass, increase power, enhance performance, and accelerate muscle recovery. Kre Alkalyn EFX is 99.9% pure creatine monohydrate—science-backed, clinically tested, and safe for professional athletes looking for a legal edge!
- ➤ CONVENIENT CAPSULES – Precision filled Kre Alkalyn EFX capsules mean no mixing, measuring, or guessing. Just grab the bottle from your gym bag, take a few capsules, and get to work. If you prefer a powder to mix with your favorite drink or protein shake, we have that too!
- ➤ PATENT-HOLDER’S ORIGINAL BRAND – Kre Alkalyn EFX was invented by Dr. Jeff Golini, the exclusive formulator of EFX Sports. He developed the patented manufacturing process that produces the ONLY creatine monohydrate with a pH level of 12. No other creatine product can make that claim!Key Product Features
- ➤ WE MANUFACTURE OUR OWN PRODUCTS – EFX Sports is part of a very small, elite group of brands who actually make their own products. That’s why we can unquestionably guarantee Karbolyn always meets label claims and is 100% banned-substance free (certified by Informed Sport). When you use Karbolyn by EFX Sports, you have the purest, most potent carbohydrate product available anywhere!
- Creatine monohydrate is the king of supplements. It’s unbeatable for its ability to help your body’s muscles perform at their best and grow to their fullest. Creatine may help delay fatigue, too, which means that you can take your workouts to the limit. Our micronized creatine is designed to absorb quickly, so it can get to work when you need it most.
- PRODUCT BENEFITS: -Increases Muscle Power. -Increases Exercise Intensity. -Increases Strength. -Delays Fatigue. -Powerful Pumps. -Fuller Muscles.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Creatine monohydrate is the most well-studied form of creatine available. Hundreds of clinical trials show that this 1 ingredient can make a significant, meaningful improvement to the intensity of your exercise. This has been shown to be true for men and women in every age group. Trust the experts. Trust creatine.
- SUPPORTS YOUR GOALS: The biggest enemy to a good workout is fatigue. As much as you try to fight it, eventually your muscles tire out and your strength declines which could mean the end to your workout. So fight back! When you supplement with creatine monohydrate, fatigue may be reduced to help you get the most out of your workouts.
- GOOD TO KNOW: Creatine occurs naturally in the body and comes from food sources like beef. Creatine Monohydrate works by saturating your muscles with a high-energy compound called phosphocreatine, and it can be used by the body as an immediate energy supply when you need to push out those last few reps in the gym. Creatine Monohydrate also hydrates muscle cells with water, promoting that awesome pump feeling.
- You will receive (1) bottle of MET-Rx Creatine 4200, 240 count
- SUPPORT YOUR TRAINING: MET-Rx Creatine 4200 works with your training routine. It can accelerate your power during your workout and your recovery after.* Creatine also enhances ability to produce higher muscular force, meaning increased reps during lifting.*
- MET-Rx products have been specifically formulated with a precise nutrient profile to produce specific metabolic effects.* MET-Rx Creatine 4200 is no exception. Try it with protein shakes or bars to superpower your workout and recovery.*
- MET-Rx FOCUSES ON THE POWER of protein & other important nutrients for workout enhancement. Our protein blends support exercise recovery & provide important amino acids to fuel muscles, while our sports nutrition line takes care of pre-intra-post workout.*
- POWERFUL MUSCLE BUILDING: Creatine helps you build muscle and recover faster!
- PUREST CREATINE MONOHYDRATE AVAILABLE: Ranked the highest purity on Labdoor.
- ENDURANCE TRAINING: Creatine can help increase maximum output for sports that require repeated bursts of power.
- GREAT FOR VEGANS: Vegetarians are shown to have lower muscle creatine stores compared to those that eat meat, making supplementing with creatine crucial to their overall health.
- LABELS MAY VARY: This product was recently certified by the American Vegetarian Association to be Vegan. We are updating our labels to reflect this information. You may receive a label without the badge; however, the ingredients have been approved by the American Vegetarian Association.
- 5 Grams of premium HPLC-tested micronized creatine monohydrate powder - The most researched form of creatine
- Clinically proven creatine powder - Builds muscle size, strength and performance
- Unflavored Micronized Creatine provides convenient mixing options with your protein powder unlike Creatine capsules
- 100% creatine powder - contains no fillers, additives or artificial flavorings
- Third-party tested and verified to ensure that each bottle meets the highest standards of purity, quality and consistency
- 2.5G PURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE PER SERVING
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE SIZE, STRENGTH, AND POWER when combined with high-intensity activities*
- CONVENIENT CAPSULES – 2-cap serving size makes taking creatine quick and easy without the need to mix a powder into a liquid
- EASY TO SWALLOW CAPSULES
- AVAILABLE IN 100, 200, 300 CAPSULE BOTTLES
- Muscle & Strength Builder
- Fast-Acting Carbs to Promote Muscle Growth & Recovery
- No Aspartame and No Gluten
What does Creatine do?
Creatine is produced naturally from amino acids inside your body. It really is considered the primary building block of protein. You can also find it in foods such as for instance fish and beef, as well as other protein-rich food sources. But, to get the true benefits, you will have to consume an extraordinarily massive amount these protein saturated foods to get an important amount of creatine. So to be able to consume larger levels of creatine, taking creatine supplement becomes a much more practical approach.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It will help parts of your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
Taking creatine as a supplement is extremely famous among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance.
Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. The body can create it out of the amino acids glycine and arginine.
Several factors affect your body’s creatine stores, including meat intake, exercise, number of muscle tissue and degrees of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1.
About 95% regarding the human body’s creatine is kept in muscles, in the form of phosphocreatine. One other 5% are kept in mental performance, kidneys, and liver.
Once you supplement, you enhance your stores of phosphocreatine. This is certainly a kind of stored energy within the cells because it helps the human body produces a lot more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.
ATP is actually called your body’s energy currency. When you’ve got more ATP, your body is capable of doing better during exercise.
Creatine also changes several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength, and recovery
Creatine is just one of the safest sports supplements there is, yet many myths about creatine linger. The primary concern is the fact that creatine damages your kidneys. But there is zero data to aid this concept. In reality, there are lots of studies showing that creatine has absolutely no effect on kidney function in healthy people. One study found no changes in kidney function between collegiate football players who supplemented with creatine and the ones who didn’t for pretty much 2 years. What’s more is that another study showed no changes in kidney function for individuals consuming 10 g – twice the recommended daily dose – of creatine for 12 weeks.
Others declare that creatine supplementation may cause dehydration, injury and stomach cramps, however, up to now there have been no studies showing that creatine supplementation causes any of these issues.
10 Benefits Of Creatine
1. ENHANCED CAPACITY FOR HIGH-INTENSITY WORKOUTS
Creatine enhances the body’s capacity to execute high-intensity work, which means that pumping out a few more reps than you would normally manage to, sprinting only a little faster, and engaging more forcefully in whatever sport or exercise you will be performing. It’s these extra reps, it is this extra speed, it is this greater engagement which will push your workout to the next level – in turn producing greater results.
In short, creatine helps you to stop you against peaking too soon to see results.
2. FASTER RECOVERY
Creatine’s post-exercise muscle regeneration properties ensure it is a great supplement for enhancing recovery. Creatine works to reduce muscle cell damage and inflammation following exhaustive exercise by increasing the option of ATP.
3. IMPROVED ANAEROBIC CAPACITY
One study discovered that creatine loading over just 3 days can significantly improve muscle volume and cycle sprint performance in elite power athletes. Following a group of male and female athletes, it found that creatine subjects experienced increased total body mass of a typical 0.9 kilograms, a 6.6% escalation in thigh volume, and increases in performance on all six sprints.
4. STRENGTHEN BRAIN FUNCTION
Researchers Wyss and Schulze looked at the broader health implications of creatine because they tried to determine its value in treating several neuro-degenerative, vascular and muscular disorders. Their findings showed creatine to be an essential neuro-protectant (a representative that escalates the survival of nerve cells to environmental insults), with results showing mental performance became more capable of withstanding reactive oxygen species (oxygen ions, free radicals, peroxides etc) by using creatine.
5. STRENGTH and BUFFNESS
Creatine has a property that causes muscle cells to inflate, which produces a more heavily muscled appearance. More importantly, it functions as a stimulus for protein synthesis. It is stated that this will end up in up to 2.7 kilograms of added body weight in the 1st couple of weeks of creatine supplementation.
6. INCREASED TESTOSTERONE
As soon as you reach finally your thirties, it is common for your testosterone levels to decline. You may possibly experience a decrease in energy, endurance, strength, mental sharpness, and sexual interest. Rather than turn to testosterone replacement therapy, another study showed that creatine will be the answer. Following a ten-week strength training program, participants who took a regular creatine supplement significantly increased their resting testosterone levels.
7. SUPPORT FOR THE LIVER AND KIDNEYS
Creatine provides a powerful anabolic boost through its enhancing of systematic methylation (the regulation of gene expression, protein synthesis, and RNA metabolism) status. Methylation is a procedure that is needed for supporting life itself, but during the natural whole action of creatine within the liver and kidneys, the rate from which methylation is produced is slowed due to natural creatine drawing from the power source. By supplementing creatine, you lessen the drain in the liver and kidneys, alleviating the bodies have to synthesize creatine from amino acids.
8. IMPROVED BONE RECOVERY
Creatine increases the activity of alkaline phosphatase (ALP) needed for bone growth and enhances cellular energy production, important for bone development and maintenance. A Swiss study concluded that creatine could be successful as an adjuvant therapy for bone fracture healing and for the treating osteoporosis.
9. ENHANCED GLUCOSE TOLERANCE
Creatine may help with the combating of diabetes by increasing glucose transporter expression and muscle glycogen content while improving glucose tolerance.
10. REDUCED PROGRESSION OF SARCOPENIA
As we grow older, there is a normal decline when you look at the creation of muscle mass building (anabolic) hormones such as testosterone, growth hormones and IGF-1. That is known as sarcopenia and it is simply the loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength as a result of aging. Considering that creatine promotes the endogenous creation of IGF-1 by muscle, it is quite feasible that creatine supplementation may serve to slow the progression of sarcopenia.
Real Supplements gives you the best Creatine Supplements on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-01-20.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.