- 1 Folic Acid
- 1.1 Best Folic Acid Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Folic Acid
- Helps prevent birth defects
- Reduces homocysteine
- Prevents memory loss
- Preserves hearing
- Relieves migraines
- Combats hypertension
- Prevents cancer
- Promotes reproductive health
- Treats asthma and allergies
- Prevents anemia
Best Folic Acid Products
- Recommended as part of woman's daily regimen for health, stress, mood, and prenatal care
- Aids in development of nervous system in fetus
- May play a significant role in heart health
- Always take in conjunction with B12 supplement
- No - Preservatives, Color Added, Artificial Flavors and Yeast or Starch. Gluten Free
- Supports heart health.
- Important for healthy cell growth.
- Supports energy metabolism.
- Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 240 Capsules of Folic Acid In Each Bottle
- 1,000 MCG of Folic Acid Per Capsule
- High Quality Folic Acid
- Non-GMO, Soy Free, And Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Supports healthy prenatal development
- High Quality Folic Acid - Supports healthy fetal development & nervous system.
- Non-GMO formula - Gluten Free
- Free of sugar, starch, soy, yeast, corn, wheat, egg, artificial color, flavor & preservatives.
- Made in the USA with Strict GMP standards.
- Protein Utilization: Folic Acid functions with vitamin B12 and ascorbic acid in the breakdown and utilization of proteins.*
- Fetal Health: Folic acid is essential for healthy fetal neural development.*
- Cellular Health: Folic Acid provides optimal nutritional support for the utilization of proteins and for healthy blood cells.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Metabolism*
- Take 1 tablet daily with a meal
- UL Dietary Supplement Certification;GMP;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Folic Acid Supplements, 1200mcg Per Soft-gel, 500 Counts (500 Days Supply), Premium Folic Acid Pregnancy Vitamin with Sunflower Seed Oil for Better Absorption, No GMOs and Easy to Swallow.
- Folic Acid Plays an Important Role in Prenatal Development and Supports Internal Circulation Health.
- Essential in the Formation of Red Blood Cells. Important in Cell Division, Replication, and Protein Synthesis.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and Gluten-Free.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity and Quality.
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Supports healthy prenatal development.
- Does not contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
- 800mcg folic acid per tablet.
- Certified Vegan.
- Vitamin Supplement
- Heart Health Support*
- Easy to Swallow Tablet
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Prenatal: It is suggested that taking a folic acid supplement a few months before you get pregnant can help prepare your body for pregnancy
- Pregnancy: Some women don’t have adequate folic acid in their body during pregnancy, it is essential to take a B9 supplement
- Everyday: Our Nature's Nutrition Folic Acid Gummies give your body the right amounts of folic acid to support your overall wellness
- Easy and Convenient: Each serving is 2 convenient delicious cherry, orange or grape gummies ready to go with you anywhere that you go
- Third Party Certified: Every batch of Nature's Nutrition Folic Acid Gummies are third party certified for quality by an experienced dietary supplement lab
- Folic Acid 1000 mcg 1,000 mcg 1000 Tabs
- Heart Health; Folic acid helps promote heart health; Folic acid helps maintain healthy levels already within a normal range of homocysteine into methionine; In addition, it plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells
- Healthy Nervous System; Folic acid is a water soluble B vitamin and member of the B Complex that helps support a healthy nervous system
- Prenatal Support; Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women; Adequate folate levels may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect; Total Folic Acid intake should not exceed 1000 mcg (1,667 mcg DFE) per day
- Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free; Solgar Folate 1,333 mcg DFE is non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- Incredibly Pure USDA Certified Organic Folic Acid (Folate) 800 mcg: Our product utilizes only certified organic folate (naturally occurring form of vitamin B9) from whole lemon peel extract. Lemons are grown on an organic farm without chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
- Heart Health & Prenatal Development: Folic Acid plays an important role in prenatal development and supports cardiovascular health.
- Superior Quality: Laboratory tested, USDA Certified. Manufactured at a cGMP registered facility.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Premium Formula - Our Folic Acid tablets are the made with high quality Folic Acid
- 3rd Party Lab Tested - Our All Best Naturals Products come with 3rd Party Independent Lab Tested
- Essential for expectant mothers - Promotes healthy cell development - Supports cardiovascular health
- No Artiﬁcial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish
- All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world - Proudly Made in the USA
- 120 Capsules of Folic Acid Formulated for Women In Each Bottle
- 1,200 MCG of Folic Acid Per Capsule
- Complex Also Includes Biotin and Vitamin B12
- Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Soy Free, And Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- CELLULAR ENERGY HEALTH (1): Featuring five key B vitamins, the Super B-Complex plays an important role in energy metabolism by aiding in the conversion of food into cellular energy (1)
- IMMUNE SUPPORT (1): The Vitamin C in Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex with Folic Acid Plus Vitamin C provides immune and antioxidant support (1)
- HEART AND NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT: In addition to cellular energy support, this Vitamin B complex supports heart and nervous system health (1)
- WITH FOLIC ACID: Added Folic Acid helps support energy metabolism and is important for the health of pregnant women. (1) Each serving contains 100% daily value of Folic Acid
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex tablets are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kee, Kenneth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 73 Pages - 02/14/2014 (Publication Date)
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
Best 10 Benefits of Folic Acid
Folate and folic acid are two forms of vitamin B9. While folate is the naturally occurring form of this B9, folic acid is a synthetic form. Folate is found naturally in foods such as eggs, cauliflower, citrus fruits, and leafy greens. If your diet is not sufficient, folic acid can be found in supplements. Below are several benefits of increased folic acid supplementation:
1. Helps prevent birth defects
Folate and folic acid are necessary in preventing birth defects, most notably neural tube defects. Folic acid supplementation has also been suggested as playing a role in preventing autism.
2. Reduces homocysteine
Homocysteine is an amino acid found in the blood. Too much homocysteine can lead to heart disease and stroke. Folic acid supplements help reduce homocysteine levels, thus preventing numerous heart conditions.
3. Prevents memory loss
Vitamin B9 has been shown to reduce the risk of dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other declines in cognitive ability in older people. By incorporating folate-rich foods or taking folic acid supplements, you can prevent memory loss as you age.
4. Preserves hearing
Folic acid is beneficial in not only reducing the risk of hearing loss and deafness, but can even improve hearing.
5. Relieves migraines
Folic acid, alongside other B vitamins, helps combat several symptoms of migraines. Increased folic acid intake can alleviate the fatigue and weakness that often accompanies chronic migraines, and even relieve pain.
6. Combats hypertension
Research has shown that folic acid lowers high blood pressure, particularly in women. Studies also suggest that a deficiency can lead to depression.
7. Prevents cancer
Researchers at Harvard have found that increased folic acid intake can lead to a decreased risk of colon cancer.
8. Promotes reproductive health
High rates of folate absorption is incredibly beneficial to women’s reproductive health. It decreases the risk developing breast and ovarian cancer, as well as other reproductive abnormalities.
9. Treats asthma and allergies
Folic acid benefits the immune system, particularly the system’s response to harmful pathogens that cause asthma and allergies.
10. Prevents anemia
Folic acid has long been used in the prevention and treatment of anemia. By supplementing folic acid, you can reduce or relieve such symptoms as fatigue, weakness, loss or appetite, or shortness of breath. Folic acid also aids in intestinal absorption of nutrients, thus increasing resistance and immunity.
Real Supplements gives you the best Folic Acid on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-05-25.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.