Ghee is clarified butter, simmered longer to bring out the butter’s natural nutty flavor. Usually produced from buffalo or cow’s milk it can be made from coconut as well. In the process, water is evaporated off and the milk fats are removed, giving it a higher smoke point (which means that it can be heated to a higher temperature before it starts to smoke). Ghee is both beneficial inside and outside of the body. This multi-use fat can be used on burns and rashes as well as a great massage oil and moisturizer. Ghee can be used to help ingest herbs and healing treatments in Ayurvedic medicine. Ghee is very soothing to the skin. nutritionally rich like coconut oil and overall beneficial in mental clarity and physical health.
- ARTISAN MADE ORGANIC GRASS FED GHEE WITH GIFT BOX - Ancient Organics takes great care in the ingredient selection and preparation method. We are committed to making ghee of uncompromising quality
- DIET FRIENDLY – Ancient Organics Ghee is Gluten Free, & contains very low trace amounts of lactose & casein - a good choice for those lactose or casein intolerant. USDA / CCOF / Kosher Certified
- OMEGAS FATTY ACIDS AND VITAMINS - Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids & vitamins A, D, E and K. High source of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
- USE FOR COOKING - Ghee is a premium cooking oil celebrated for its taste, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities. Add spices to ghee when cooking to carry the flavor deep into the food
- MADE IN CALIFORNIA - Ghee made primarily from the unique dairy of Northern California including Straus Family Creamery. They've won numerous Best Butter awards as a certified organic dairy creamery
- USDA Certified Organic Grass Fed Ghee: Strictly produced in the USA with Grass Fed cows raised on Evergreen fields to deliver the richest color and flavor. Zero exposure to artificial hormones or pesticides, and made using the traditional natural method since 1992.
- A Better Way to Butter: Our Cultured Ghee is Keto Friendly, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Casein Free, and Paleo friendly!
- Great For Your Favorite Foods: Ghee is a premium cooking oil with a high smoke point of 485 degrees, higher than most oils/butter and perfect for cooking or frying your delicious Baked Goods, Meats, Vegetables, Desserts.
- Extended Shelf Life: Each Hand Filtered Glass Jar of Spring Sunrise's Organic Ghee Butter lasts for months without refrigeration.
- Trust Ghee For Your Health: Organic Ghee has many healthy benefits compared to butter while being rich in Omega 3, Omega 9, and Vitamins A, E, & K: Our healthy butter aids digestion, reduces inflammation, and enhances brain function!
- Enhanced with 528 Hz Love Frequency: Immerse yourself in the calming vibrations of the 528 Hz Love Frequency, believed to resonate with the essence of love, harmony, and healing.
- Rich in Nutrients: Derived from grass-fed cows, this ghee boasts a higher content of essential vitamins A, D, E, and K, contributing to normal vision, immune system support, and more.
- Health Benefits: Discover a multitude of health advantages, including being non-allergenic, rich in antioxidants, and a good source of Vitamin K2, Butyric acid, and CLA for overall well-being.
- Digestive Wellness: Support your digestive system with a spoonful of desi ghee mixed with warm milk before bed, aiding in digestion and relieving constipation.
- Stimulate Digestion: Enjoy improved digestion as this ghee stimulates stomach acid secretion, helping you fully enjoy your meals.
- SHREE RADHEY A2 Bilona Gir Cow Ghee is, tasty, healthy, pure & unadulterated ghee made from Gir cow’s milk only.
- Since 2015 SHREE RADHEY A2 Bilona Gir Cow Ghee is making ghee using traditional bilona method. We are the oldest dairy farm manufacturing nutritional, rich, creamy, and healthy A2 Bilona Gir Cow Ghee
- The curd, made from the freshest milk is churned into fresh butter. This is then heated slowly on a low flame until it turns slightly nutty to create the purest ghee.
- A2 ghee is made from 100% natural fresh A2 cows' milk from specially selected indigenous (desi) cows, Casein and Lactose free. Keto Friendly. Extraordinary addition to any diet – Keto, Paelo, Vegetarian, Whole 30, and Fodmap.
- NABL accredited laboratory tested - no preservatives, no additives, no colours. Shelf Life: 12 Months from the date of manufacturing
- 100% ORGANIC – If you are looking to use an authentic and 100% organic ghee oil option, then we have got you covered with our ghee from grass-fed cow’s milk that ensures you can lead an organic and healthy lifestyle. Our organic ghee also makes for an effective dietary addition as well as a suitable fit for paleo and keto dieting.
- MULTI-USE - We use ancient Indian wellness practice of Ayurveda to come up with this rich-tasting ghee butter spread that you can use for multiple purposes. Whether you would like to blend in your coffee, use for cooking your foods, frying, or spread on bread, it will serve your needs well. Its rich taste is rejuvenating and the unsalted butter will boost your energy levels.
- BOOSTS ENERGY, GUT HEALTH & IMMUNITY – Whether you are looking to get on with the day, reduce bad cholesterol intake, body inflammation, or improve your gut health, our Golden Monkey Clarified Butter has you covered with its lactose-free and gluten-free qualities that makes you healthier by boosting your immunity and helping to bulletproof you against illnesses.
- SOURCED IN BATCHES – To ensure that we live up to our promise of offering you a 100% organic unsalted butter option, we source all our grass-fed milk from 100% family owned farms across the USA. This helps us support our whole manufacturing process with authentic and organic products.
- SAFE & TASTY IN ALL FORMS: Ghee may be liquid, oily, gritty, buttery or can change from one form to another. All are safe to consume. For a buttery texture, melt and refrigerate for a few hours.
Best 10 Benefits of Ghee
1. Ghee has a high smoke point (250 °C or 482 °F). Cooking with Ghee is beneficial because it will not break down into free radicals like different types of cooking oils.
2. Ghee can be stored at room temperature and needs no refrigeration. Some ghee mixtures can last for years with risk of spoiling.
3. Ghee is usually not an issue for people with dairy or casein intolerance. Though Ghee is made from butter, the milk solids and impurities have been removed. This allows people who are lactose or casein intolerant to have no issues with ghee.
4. Ghee is plentiful of the oil soluble vitamins A, D, E and K along with Omega 3 and 9 essential fatty acids.
5. Ghee is high in K2 and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) which has been shown to improve weight loss. – a good antioxidant if it comes from grass-fed cows.
6. Ghee is Nutritionally abundant like Coconut Oil. Ghee is rich in MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides), which is absorbed by the liver (like carbohydrates) and used as energy. This is a consistent energy source for athletes.
7. Weight Loss – The energy from these medium chain triglycerides are used to burn other fats in the system and will help you lose weight more efficiently.
8. Ghee can promote a healthy Digestive Tract because it contains butyric acid. When you consume ghee you are consuming butyric acid, which can help with digestion, calm inflammation and improve overall gastrointestinal health
9. Healthy Immune System – Research has shown that the production of butyric acid allows for the production of killer T cells in the gut, therefore, strengthening your immune system.
10. Healthy Weight Benefits – Ghee promotes the secretion of gastric acid, helping in the digestive process. Better digestion means improved health and weight loss.
Real Supplements gives you the best Ghee on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.