Best Grass-Fed Beef
- ⭑ MADE WITH ONLY THE BEST GRASS FED BEEF! 100% NON-GMO Citric Acid. Only the good stuff in these GRASS-FED BEEF Bars.
- ⭑ BEEF BARS WITH NO ADDED NITRATES OR NITRITES. Mission Meats paleo friendly meat snack bars are great on the go 60 calorie snacks!
- ⭑ GLUTEN FREE AND MSG FREE BEEF BAR SNACKS! No added hormones and are 100% antibiotic free beef bars. Sugar free, high protein & low carb.
- ⭑ EACH PURCHASE YOU MAKE SUPPORTS AMAZING ORGANIZATIONS. We support one for one causes, that’s our mission. Meat snacks that give back!
- ⭑ ZERO CARB GRASS FED BEEF BARS YOU WILL LOVE! Meat sticks you will reorder! Individually wrapped beef bars that will make you leave jerky.
- MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH TENDER: Our 100% grass-fed beef jerky is marinated overnight for bold, satisfying flavor that lasts. Put away your toothpicks; this jerky is designed to be savored, not stuck. It’s a true jerky indulgence that’s so good you won’t want to share
- BOLD, DELECTABLE FLAVORS: Our beef jerky effortlessly blends the classic flavors of garlic and black pepper. Chew after chew, you’ll love the mouthwatering taste of all natural, antibiotic free, lean grass fed beef
- PACKED WITH PROTEIN IN A RESEALABLE BAG: Every ounce of beef jerky is stuffed with protein—up to 11 grams per serving. It’s also low in fat and gluten-free. At 80 calories per serving, it’s the jerky snack that you can feel good about eating
- FLAVORED BY NATURE: At Perky Jerky, we believe that the best turkey jerky is handcrafted using the best of what nature has to offer. That’s why our turkey jerky has no nitrates, no nitrites, no added MSG, and no artificial preservatives
- GUARANTEED DELICIOUS: We stand behind the quality of our flavorful turkey jerky. If you don’t agree that this is the best-tasting, most-mouthwatering jerky you’ve ever had, we’ll give you your money back, donate it to charity, or replace the product
- 1-ounce bag of Country Archer Original Beef Jerky
- 100% Grass-fed and Finished Beef: Gourmet cuts of only lean pasture-raised, grass-fed, and grass-finished beef
- Made with Only Real Ingredients: Certified gluten-free, no preservatives, no nitrates/nitrites, no MSG
- High Protein: 9g of protein, 70 calories, 0.5g of fat, 4g of sugar – per bag
- Handcrafted Small Batch Made in USA: Honest, tender, and delicious jerky proudly made with real ingredients for real taste and flavor with a mild spice level
Grass-Fed Beef Is Better For You, Surprised?
There are many health (and other) benefits to spending a bit more when it comes to grass-fed beef. You are what you eat, ate. Maybe until now, you haven’t given much thought to this; however, this little phrase might make you think a bit more about knowing what your animal was eating, how it was treated, how it was harvested and its effect on you. What a cow eats directly affects the nutrients and fats you get from eating the beef. Meat from grass-fed cows is loaded with more nutrition than what you get from a grain-fed cow. Grass-fed beef has been shown to potentially fight cancer, reduce heart disease, improve blood sugar levels and even benefit the environment, all while being a safer option that’s void of hormones and antibiotics.
Better Quality Meat
The demand for better quality beef has been rising over the past few decades. Grass-fed beef has a superior taste than grain-fed often described as a more earthy or grassy flavor, which many people prefer over grain-fed beef. Since grass-fed beef is inherently less fatty, it cooks around 30% faster than grain-fed beef.
Research done at California State University’s College of Agriculture has shown that grass-fed beef has the following benefits:
- Less unhealthy fat
- Higher levels of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- Significantly more CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- More cancer-fighting antioxidants and vitamin precursors for vitamins A and E
Better Quality Fat
Getting high-quality fats in your diet is important. Long gone is the myth that saturated fats are the evil ones, in fact, they’re encouraged. Healthy fat regulates your blood sugar levels, keeps you feeling full and satisfied, and regulates your hormone levels.
Better For the Environment
It’s been demonstrated that grass-fed beef is actually better for the environment. Beneficial by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions, increasing the biodiversity of pasture ecosystems and improving quality of run-off water from pastures that are managed well.
Research shows high-grade grass-fed beef is safer over grain-fed animals. Consumer Reports showed it actually decreases your risk of food poisoning and results in fewer antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Beef from conventionally raised cows was more likely to have a presence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria compared to sustainable raised cows. Antibiotic and hormone use in beef is significantly less likely with grass-fed versus grain-fed.
Don’t mistake “natural” or “pasture-raised” as an equal. The label should say the beef is 100% grass-fed, which means that it was both grass-fed and grass-finished. If it doesn’t then it could likely be grain-finished. Also, look for a label that indicates the beef is free of hormones and antibiotics. It’s important to note that grass-fed does not equal organic, and organic does not equal grass-fed. It’s possible that grass-fed cows in the pasture may consume synthetic fertilizers and herbicides used on the grass. Buying organic, grass-fed is definitely the way to go if you really want to get the most natural beef. There are some farmers who raise their cows organically and grass-fed but can’t afford the organic certification so it’s important to research and know the source of your meat.
When you purchase and eat grass-fed beef, not only are you doing something beneficial for yourself, but you’re also eating with a conscious and promoting the proper treatment of cows.
Real Supplements gives you the best Grass-Fed Beef on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-11-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.