Best Grass-Fed Beef
- Vegas Dry Apparel Ketogenic Diet Lifestyle Designs
- SUPPORT THE KETO HEALTH MOVEMENT, proudly display your passion for wellness
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Health Benefits ---- Our gelatin adds proline and hydroxyproline specially, to help build and protect the body's collagen.** Beef Gelatin helps to support healthy hair, skin, nails, joints and bones.**
- Collagen Peptides or Beef Gelatin ---- Our Beef Gelatin is pasture-raised, grass-fed bovine hide gelatin powder. The Collagen Peptides will dissolve in any hot or cold liquid while the Beef Gelatin will dissolve in hot liquids and gels in cold liquids.
- Perfect for Cooking ---- Gelatin is a great thickening agent. It can be used for fruit gelatins (jello), marshmallows, custards, puddings, jams, stews, soups, and bone broths.
- Certifications ---- Made without gluten or dairy. Paleo Friendly & Whole30 Approved. Flavorless, odorless. No artificial flavors, supplements or fillers - just bovine hide gelatin.
- 20g Collagen Powder per Serving ---- We provide a scoop to measure it, and two scoops of powder = 20g. Level up your collagen routine with every scoop.
- No hormones or antibiotics added ever
- Grass Fed
Grass-Fed Beef Is Better For You, Surprised?
There are many health (and other) benefits to spending a bit more when it comes to grass-fed beef. You are what you eat, ate. Maybe until now, you haven’t given much thought to this; however, this little phrase might make you think a bit more about knowing what your animal was eating, how it was treated, how it was harvested and its effect on you. What a cow eats directly affects the nutrients and fats you get from eating the beef. Meat from grass-fed cows is loaded with more nutrition than what you get from a grain-fed cow. Grass-fed beef has been shown to potentially fight cancer, reduce heart disease, improve blood sugar levels and even benefit the environment, all while being a safer option that’s void of hormones and antibiotics.
Better Quality Meat
The demand for better quality beef has been rising over the past few decades. Grass-fed beef has a superior taste than grain-fed often described as a more earthy or grassy flavor, which many people prefer over grain-fed beef. Since grass-fed beef is inherently less fatty, it cooks around 30% faster than grain-fed beef.
Research done at California State University’s College of Agriculture has shown that grass-fed beef has the following benefits:
- Less unhealthy fat
- Higher levels of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- Significantly more CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- More cancer-fighting antioxidants and vitamin precursors for vitamins A and E
Better Quality Fat
Getting high-quality fats in your diet is important. Long gone is the myth that saturated fats are the evil ones, in fact, they’re encouraged. Healthy fat regulates your blood sugar levels, keeps you feeling full and satisfied, and regulates your hormone levels.
Better For the Environment
It’s been demonstrated that grass-fed beef is actually better for the environment. Beneficial by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions, increasing the biodiversity of pasture ecosystems and improving quality of run-off water from pastures that are managed well.
Research shows high-grade grass-fed beef is safer over grain-fed animals. Consumer Reports showed it actually decreases your risk of food poisoning and results in fewer antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Beef from conventionally raised cows was more likely to have a presence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria compared to sustainable raised cows. Antibiotic and hormone use in beef is significantly less likely with grass-fed versus grain-fed.
Don’t mistake “natural” or “pasture-raised” as an equal. The label should say the beef is 100% grass-fed, which means that it was both grass-fed and grass-finished. If it doesn’t then it could likely be grain-finished. Also, look for a label that indicates the beef is free of hormones and antibiotics. It’s important to note that grass-fed does not equal organic, and organic does not equal grass-fed. It’s possible that grass-fed cows in the pasture may consume synthetic fertilizers and herbicides used on the grass. Buying organic, grass-fed is definitely the way to go if you really want to get the most natural beef. There are some farmers who raise their cows organically and grass-fed but can’t afford the organic certification so it’s important to research and know the source of your meat.
When you purchase and eat grass-fed beef, not only are you doing something beneficial for yourself, but you’re also eating with a conscious and promoting the proper treatment of cows.
Real Supplements gives you the best Grass-Fed Beef on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-09-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.