Healthy Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter should be a healthy snack, but you will find most commercial brands are packed with sugar and fillers.
Best Healthy Peanut Butter
- 28oz Jar of Justin's naturally delicious Classic Peanut Butter, perfect for tasty sandwiches and toast, or for healthy snacking
- Only two ingredients! No added sugars, Certified Gluten-free, Kosher, and Orangutan Friendly Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO)
- 7g Protein, 1g Fiber, 0g Trans Fat
- Our products are made with common sense and the highest quality. A sense that selectively choosing fine, naturally delicious ingredients will make it taste better.
- Try our other delicious flavors: Classic Cashew, Maple Cashew, Honey Peanut, Classic Almond, Maple Almond, Honey Almond, Vanilla Almond, Cinnamon Almond, Chocolate Hazelnut
- For a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 Tbsp
- It has 87% less fat & about 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter
- Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor
- The world's first True Half-Calorie Peanut Butter Spread: Gourmet flavor with only 100 Calories per 2 tablespoon serving (compared to peanut spreads with 200+ calories/2tbsp). Use as a protein spread with 6g protein/2tbsp serving.
- Replaces Peanut Powder: Less calories per gram, and more flavor than powdered peanut butter or whipped peanut butter. No need to sacrifice flavor for better macros.
- 1g Net Carbs: The ultimate keto combo of 1g Net Carbs (8g Carbs - 2g Fiber - 5g Allulose) and reduced calories.
- No added sugar or palm oils: No unhealthy palm oils, bland low-quality protein fillers, or fibers that cause bloat. This product contains premium ingredients only.
- Please Note: Product may be runnier than usual if shipped during hot weather. To restore creamy texture, simply place in fridge for 15 minutes, and stir entire contents.
- SALTED CARAMEL PEANUT SPREAD, Sometimes you crave salty, sometimes sweet. This one is the perfect blend of both. Rich caramel tones and a pinch of sea salt make this a cravings crusher. 12 grams of protein. Flax for omega 3's. And 98% lactose-free.
- SO MANY WAYS TO ‘N JOY, So good you’ll want to eat it right off the spoon. A delicious guilt-free treat, spread it on fruit, add to smoothies, pancakes, protein shakes, breakfast oatmeal, cookie recipes, energy bars or protein balls. Be creative!
- SAY GOODBYE TO THE CRAVING, Say hello to a delicious way to eat healthier. Tell your sweet tooth its payback time with a convenient high protein snack, health supplement, dessert or meal replacement. Crush hunger with great taste that’s good for you!
- WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION, we’ve pumped up the protein to almost double that of ordinary peanut butter using only high-quality isolate whey protein from happy cows. We boosted the antioxidants, essential fats and fiber, and banned all fillers and binders.
- INDULGENTLY DELICIOUS, You deserve MORE! We put the fun back into healthy eating with MORE fabulous flavors. So now you can look forward to living a balanced healthy lifestyle. MORE protein. MORE flavors. MORE delicious. What more can you ask for?
- Contains 1- 16 Ounce Jar of Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey
- Made with 80% peanuts and a touch of honey
- Low sodium with 7g protein (7% DV) per serving (See Nutrition Information For Fat And Saturated Fat Content)
- Natural peanut butter spread contains no preservatives and is Gluten Free
- Every jar contains that mouthwatering, irresistible peanut taste
- Exceptionally Tasty - We've kept our smooth and creamy homestyle peanut butter simple. This vegan peanut butter is made from a carefully ground golden roasted peanuts with a pinch of New Zealand salt.
- Healthy and Delicious - We source the healthiest ingredients for this all natural peanut butter. A keto friendly food, it has no sugar and palm oil. Truly a perfect gourmet food to match your keto desserts and other recipes for a keto or paleo diet!
- Versatile Spread - Enjoy this sugar free peanut butter any way you want! Spread this creamy peanut butter on sliced banana; add it to oatmeal with coconut milk and stewed fruit topping; or add it to a smoothie with milk, banana and cacao.
- Lovingly Made - We ensure that each jar of peanut butter is made according to our New Zealand recipe, by a team of dedicated nut butter makers in the US.
- Multi Award-winning - Fix and Fogg’s Everything Butter is the winner of the Gold award in the Nut, Seed & Confectionery Butters category of the Specialty Food Association’s 2020 Sofi Awards. We were featured in New York magazine as the "Best Flavored Peanut Butter" It is also one of our favourites and the most renowned peanut butter spread on the market!
- KETO COOKIE DOUGH FLAVORED PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN – Satisfy your cravings with our delicious cookie dough peanut butter.
- LOW IN CARBS, HIGH IN PROTEIN, HIGH IN FAT. With just 3g of net carbs* and 9g of protein our protein peanut butter is a perfect keto friendly snack.
- PRODUCT ISSUES? SHIPPING ISSUES? BUY WITH CONFIDENCE 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - When your Cookie Dough Protein Peanut Butter arrives confirm it wasn’t damaged in transit and the seal is secure. If it was damaged or you don’t love our Cookie Dough Protein Peanut Butter contact us and we will happily provide a full refund. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Simply contact our support team through Amazon or through e-mail.
- MADE WITH MCT OIL & COLLAGEN - Made with our premium C8 / C10 MCT Oil from Coconuts. MCT's are metabolized differently than other fats as they are readily converted into ketones for energy*.
- 13g of FAT | 9g of Protein - Each serving contains 13g of fat and 9g of protein and just 3g of net carbs.
- Great Keto Snack – This healthy keto peanut butter with only 3 grams of net carbs is perfect for Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb or Vegan diets. This unsweetened peanut butter is not only low in carbs but is a no sugar peanut butter packed with flavor.
- Satisfy Cravings – Nutrient dense nut butters are filled with healthy fats and protein that can satisfy tough cravings when you need them the most. It's a natural peanut butter no sugar that is a major hit.
- Irresistibly Delicious Healthy Fats – Our peanut butter no sugar added jars are made with natural peanuts which are natural healthy fats to satiate your hunger and sustain energy levels. Eating healthy doesn’t have to taste bad. Our delicious nut butters are so good you might eat the whole jar 😉
- No Sugar Added – Our low sugar peanut butter is delicious and satisfies any sweet tooth without any funny aftertaste. This no sugar added peanut butter is a great diabetic peanut butter that you won’t believe it has only 1 gram of sugar.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you don’t like our delicious nut butter no sugar send us a message and we will make it right. Simply contact us and we will refund your order. No return necessary.
- Peanut Butter Dipped Banana Bites: These chewy, tasty bites of peanut butter and banana are the perfect way to enjoy this delicious combination; Bulk snack pack includes 12 bags
- Healthy Snacks: With no sugar added, these naturally sweet vegan snacks only use one ingredient, organic bananas; Just chewy, delicious bananas; Great snack for kids, post workout, hiking, travel and more
- Chewy Banana Super Snacks: Our organic, grain free banana bites are chewy, delicious snacks; Try other flavors like coconut, mango goldenberry, chocolate dipped, peanut butterdipped and peanut butter cup
- Grab Life by the Barnanas: Sweet and salty banana based snacks that are USDA Certified Organic, Non GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegan and Kosher
- Barnana: We use upcycled bananas and sustainably harvested plantains for our sweet and salty banana based snacks; We let nature shine by creating simple, tasty recipes fueled by clean, wholesome ingredients found in nature
- HEALTHY SNACKING: With 100% real ingredients and no artificial sweeteners, you can Raise A Bar to what you love! Larabar makes simple healthy snacks you can feel good about eating
- MADE FROM 4 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Larabar Peanut Butter and Jelly is made from just 4 simple ingredients: dates, peanuts, unsweetened cherries and sea salt
- PLANT BASED CLEAN EATING MADE SIMPLE: Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher, Soy Free, Non-GMO, and a Good Source of Fiber
- HEALTHY INDULGENCE: Conveniently wrapped and great for packing on the go, Larabar is perfect for anything from a morning treat to an afternoon snack.
- CONTAINS: 1.7 oz Bars, 16 Ct
- Organic, deliciously creamy Peanut Butter
- Made with carefully selected, organically grown peanuts. Our peanut butter is made by roasting and grinding blanched, dry roasted peanuts until they are wonderfully creamy
- USDA Organic, Gluten free Certified, Vegan, Kosher
- 16oz / (1lb) Jar
- Salt free & unsweetened
- NATURAL: One 16oz jar containing 100% natural olive oil, honey, and roasted peanuts makes for an amazing taste experience
- PROTEIN: Each serving is packed with 7 grams of protein
- PLANT BASED: 100% Plant based, this peanut butter is compatible with high-protein diets and is keto friendly
- NO PALM OIL: Free from palm oil and has NO hydrogenated oils
- CLEAN: Made with 100% clean ingredients
- HI OLEIC PEANUTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE - Our peanuts are pretty special; they're more nutritious and they don’t go stale like your usual peanuts. They’re incredible. You’ll taste the difference.
- HI OLEIC PEANUTS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE - Our peanuts are pretty special; they're more nutritious and they don’t go stale like your usual peanuts. They’re incredible. You’ll taste the difference.
- Proudly made in the USA using only USA grown peanuts
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly and Kosher
- No preservatives or sugars added
- Family owned and operated since 1925
- Teddie is a true Natural peanut butter, NOT a peanut butter "spread"
- Crazy Richard's 100% Natural Chunky Peanut Butter 16 ounces
- 0 grams trans fat
- Shatterproof plastic jar
- Made with USDA Organic Spanish peanutsh of salt
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No hydrogenated oils and no artificial ingredients
- Country of origin is United States
- Specialty: Non-GMO
- Made with love in California, USA, made in small batches, and made with just one ingredient: Dry-roasted organic peanuts.
- All-Natural, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, preservative-free, sugar-free, salt-free, certified kosher, non-GMO, no palm fruit oil and no junk.
- No added sugar
- No added salt
- SKIN-FREE, CALIFORNIA ALMONDS – We blanch premium California almonds to remove the skin to produce an ultra-smooth, no-stir, grit-free texture
- BARE ESSENTIALS - Only two ingredients; the same great taste without added sugar or salt
- NON-GMO - Our small-batch blends use only the finest ingredients
- ALLERGEN FREE – Peanut-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE - Clean eating plant based protein that is certified Paleo, KETO, Vegan and Kosher
- Protein power: with 8g of protein in one serving of Original PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right after your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or use it in your morning smoothie for a delicious protein boost. Great for men and women.
- Simple ingredients: original PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten-free? It’s just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a versatile low-fat powder.Vegan
- Deliciousness defined: for a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 Tbsp. Of dry PBfit with 1.5 Tbsp. Of water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter!
- Blend, bake, or shake: when it comes to the uses for PBfit, The possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym! Great for men and women!
- All Natural PBfit has 87% less fat & about 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed) yet it's made from real roasted pressed peanuts. So you get real peanut flavor without all the fat & calories.
- PB2 FOODS is the original creator of powdered peanut butter, proudly manufactured in Georgia, USA
- PB2 POWDERED PEANUT BUTTER tastes great and is more healthy than traditional peanut butter
- EASY TO MIX into your smoothies, protein shakes, spreads, or drizzle on your favorite treats
- LOW CARB and KETO FRIENDLY: 90% less fat, 1g of added sugar, 6g of protein, and 60 calories/serving
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE and made with NON-GMO INGREDIENTS
13 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter, According to Science
What are the health benefits of peanut butter? It’s a favorite childhood treat of many. But for others, it’s on the naughty list for being full of calories and fat.
Some people are trying to find alternatives. Almond butter, sunflower seed butter, soy butter… But if you don’t have a nut allergy, peanut butter is still a great option. It actually comes with many scientifically-backed health benefits.
The health benefits of a food comes from its components. And peanut butter gives you a healthy dose of almost everything. Here’s a short list of smooth, unsalted peanut butter’s nutrition facts:
Protein: 129% of DV
Dietary fiber: 62% of DV
Vitamin E: 116% of DV
Niacin: 173% of DV
Vitamin B6: 76% of DV
Magnesium: 99% of DV
Phosphorus: 82% of DV
Manganese: 189% of DV
Why people avoid peanut butter
In addition to all those great vitamins and minerals, peanut butter is full of fat. In fact, one serving gives you 130 grams of total fat. That’s 200% of the daily value! And in it, 133% DV for saturated fat!
But before you give up on the butter, the huge fear and hatred of saturated fat isn’t that justified. It is needed for healthy bones, immune system, cell production and more. (Just don’t eat too much of it!)
And peanut butter includes more “good” fats too. One serving comes with 61.2 grams of monounsaturated fat and 35.8 grams of polyunsaturated fat. These fats help lower cholesterol and blood pressure. They also reduce heart disease and may lower risk for metabolic syndrome.
Plus, low-fat peanut butter usually gives you more calories, thanks to the extra ingredients (sugar) to make up for the absence of fat.
1. Peanut butter can help with weight loss
Yes, peanut butter is full of fat but has been found to help with weight loss.
Peanuts are high calorie and energy dense. But a 30 week study showed that peanuts make you feel full for longer periods. After 19 weeks of regular peanut munching, resting energy expenditure was increased by 11% too.
The weight loss benefit is supported by a study published in the Obesity journal. Of the 8,865 adults in the 28 month study, those who ate nuts at least twice a week were less likely to become overweight or obese.
Nut-eaters had a 31% lower chance of weight gain. Those who never ate nuts and gained weight gained an average of 424 g or more. The researchers concluded that regular nut consumption is associated with lower risk of weight gain. The difference is around 5 kg or more!
For snacks, try spreading peanut butter over celery sticks. You’ll get crucial dietary fiber and maybe even cancel out the calorie intake.
2. Peanut butter can lower blood triacylglycerols
Triacylglycerides are a type of fat stored in our bodies. Level of triacylglycerides are influenced by your fat and alcohol intake. A high level can lead to hardening of arteries. This is associated with high blood cholesterol levels and other heart diseases.
Low fat diets actually increase triacylglycerol levels in your blood. High monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) diets, on the other hand, lower cholesterol. As we know, peanuts are a great source of MUFAs.
One study looked at the cardiovascular disease risk profile of 4 cholesterol lowering diets. Three were high MUFA diets:
- American Heart Association Education Program Step II diet
- Olive oil
- Peanut oil
- Peanuts and peanut butter
The high MUFA diets had 13% lower triacylglycerol concentrations than the Step II diet.
Olive oil was able to decrease cardiovascular disease risk by 25%. Peanut butter came in second place overall with 21%. However, PB wasn’t as effective at increasing HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels. Although, it was still beneficial.
The researchers concluded that a high MUFA diet is more heart healthy than a low fat diet. So it’s true that you shouldn’t cut all fats from your diet!
3. Peanut butter can prevent gallstones
Gallstones are quite common. Some people develop one gallstone, while others develop multiple at the same time.
There usually aren’t any signs or symptoms. But when there are, you experience sudden and intense pain in the upper right of your abdomen area. You can also feel pain below your breastbone, between shoulder blades and in your right shoulder.
Doctors aren’t sure yet why gallstones form. It could be due to excess cholesterol or bilirubin. But regardless the cause, peanut butter seems to help!
Researchers looked over twenty years worth of dietary data from the Nurses’ Health Study. They saw that women who ate at least 1 ounce of peanut butter (or nuts and peanuts) each week had a 25% lower risk of gallstones.
One ounce (2 tablespoons) is the perfect amount of peanut butter.
Another research team reinforced the fact that nuts are rich in compounds that protect against gallstones. Nut consumption leads to a lower chance of cholecystectomy, or gallbladder removal, too.
So, pack a peanut butter and jelly sandwich once per week and you’ll be good to go. Just make sure you use whole wheat bread and natural jelly. And if you’d like some more, munch on some peanuts when you’re bored.
4. Peanut butter can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia. Along with other age-related cognitive decline, many experience memory loss and worsens over time.
As of now, there is still no true cure. However, there are treatments for the symptoms that can slow the worsening of the disease. There are also multiple foods that claim to help prevent Alzheimer’s. They range from caffeine to vinegar.
Researchers from the Chicago Health and Aging Project looked at diets of 3,000 people over age 65 years old. Their cognitive abilities were also tested over a span of 6 years.
The research, published in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry, showed that those with the highest niacin intake (22 mg per day) had a 70% lower chance of developing Alzheimer’s.
Peanuts are a great source of niacin, also known as Vitamin B3. Eating around a quarter cup per day reaches the daily recommended intake (16 mg for men and 14 mg for non-breastfeeding women).
5. Peanut butter can reduce risk of stroke
Many people drink red wine because it can help lower brain damage due to stroke. This is due to a flavonoid called resveratrol. It increases levels of an enzyme that protects nerve cells.
Studies have also determined resveratrol to improve blood flow to the brain. This greatly reduces risk of stroke, according to a study in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry. The lead researcher hypothesized that resveratrol stimulates the production of nitric oxide. This molecule signals muscles surrounding blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow.
Resveratrol has also been found in peanuts! Unfortunately, it’s not much. One ounce of red wine provides at least 75 micrograms of resveratrol. But one ounce of peanut butter only has around 50 micrograms.
Still, regular consumption of peanuts and/or peanut butter can still be helpful. After all, peanut butter is chock full of magnesium. And according to the American Society for Nutrition, magnesium is associated with reduced risks of ischemic stroke.
6. Peanut butter can increase heart health
Our heart is, well . . . the heart of our health. Cardiovascular disease is often linked to other conditions, such as high cholesterol, diabetes and more.
A balanced diet is needed for optimum health. Adding peanut butter to it will just make things better!
Many studies have shown that eating more peanuts can lower risk of coronary heart disease. Another study looked at the effect of nuts on cardiovascular disease (CVD) in 6309 women with type 2 diabetes.
Regular consumption of nuts and peanut butter showed a lower risk of CVD events. Major CVD events include stroke, revascularization and myocardial infarction. There were also lower LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol levels.
The fact that peanut butter can reduce risk of coronary heart disease is supported by many other studies as well. The researchers concluded that around 5 servings of peanut butter (1 tablespoon per serving) weekly was enough.
7. Peanut butter can lower risk of type 2 diabetes
Diabetes is a lifelong disease.
Most people have type 2 diabetes. It is characterized by an inability to handle glucose in blood. These diabetics produce enough insulin, but their cells don’t use it correctly. This is called insulin resistance. Around 27 million people suffer from type 2 in America alone.
Another 86 million have prediabetes. This is when someone has high levels of glucose and are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes. You are especially at risk if you have high blood pressure, low HDL cholesterol and high triglycerides.
We already know how peanut butter is effective in improving heart health and lowering triglyceride levels. In another study, those who frequently ate peanut butter had a 30% lower risk of diabetes. Nuts also have a positive effect on lipids.
Overall, peanuts make a healthy addition to your diet if you have, or are at risk for, diabetes. Just make sure you keep an eye on your calorie count!
8. Peanut butter can protect against colon cancer
Colon cancer, also known as colorectal cancer, usually affects those over 50 years of age. However, incidences are rising for those under 50 years old. In some developed countries, even likelihood of dying has increased too. Around 50,000 die from colon cancer in America each year.
Researchers from Taiwan examined more than 20,000 people (12,026 men and 11,917 women) over a span of 10 years. Throughout the study, there were 107 new colorectal cases. By using a proportional hazard model, it was shown that peanuts greatly decrease risk.
Peanut consumption twice per week was associated with a 58% decrease in women and 27% for men.
What else in peanuts is anti-cancerous?
So, bottom line: eat a small amount of PB for lower risk of colon cancer.
9. Peanut butter is anti-inflammatory
Experts published on the American Journal of Epidemiology that nuts high in unsaturated fats can help reduce inflammation.
As aforementioned, these nuts are related to lower risk of CVD and type 2 diabetes. The authors of the study looked at diets of 6,080 people between 45 and 84 years of age. They found that frequent peanut consumption is also associated with:
Lower C-reactive protein
C-reactive protein, interleukin and fibrinogen are all inflammatory markers. The levels of these markers are raised when you have: bacterial infections, arthritis, some cancers, Crohn’s disease, tissue disorders or other inflammatory conditions.
The researchers concluded that nut consumption may lower inflammation. And this is probably why it leads to lower CVD and diabetes risk.
10. Peanut butter can boost your energy
This is thanks to the amazing amount of niacin in peanut butter.
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, help convert food into glucose. This is the building block of energy. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has also confirmed that dietary vitamin B3 contributes to energy-yielding metabolism. And it reduces feelings of fatigue.
What other great things does niacin do?
It helps in repairing DNA and producing positive stress responses. As a result, your nervous system needs niacin to function! It’s also important for normal psychological functions. In addition, the EFSA confirmed that niacin helps maintain normal skin and mucous membranes.
Vitamin B3 deficiency is less likely in developed countries. However, the most common cause is alcoholism.
Do note that there haven’t been extensive research on the exact benefits of niacin in peanut butter. But it’s still good to know that PB is chock full of essential nutrients!
11. Peanut butter helps you build muscle
So peanut butter is great for weight loss. It’s full of nutrients and gives you an energy boost too. All great news if you’re looking to work out and exercise.
And now, it’s said that PB is a natural way to increase your ability to build muscle. It keeps your energy level high.
It’s key to eat foods with nutrients that help stimulate testosterone production. It is the hormone responsible for muscle growth after all. Some crucial minerals needed for muscle growth include: phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin E and vitamin B6. Which peanut butter has more than enough of.
Peanuts and the butter are a rich source of zinc too. This nutrient is essential in keeping your testosterone hormone at the right level.
If you’re a woman, don’t worry about the rise in “masculine” hormones. Everyone needs a bit of it to make sure bodily functions run smoothly.
So rather than reaching for testosterone supplements or illegal steroids, grab a peanut butter shake!
12. Peanut butter can regulate bodily fluids
This is thanks to the potassium in the butter.
Not only is potassium an important mineral, it’s also an electrolyte. These substances conduct electricity. It’s also present in many sports drink that work to keep you hydrated.
In addition, potassium is critical for the heart to function. It’s responsible for contractions of skeletal and smooth muscles. It’s also needed for digestive and muscular functions. This probably plays a large role in why peanut butter is so awesome for your heart!
The level of potassium depends on how much sodium and magnesium you consume. When you have a high sodium diet, you’ll need more potassium to balance it out. Other conditions can leach the mineral from you too: diarrhea, excessive sweating, malnutrition, vomiting and more.
When you have potassium deficiency, you can have hypokalemia. This condition is characterized by weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps, indigestion and abnormal heart rhythms.
Other than peanuts and peanut butter, you can get potassium from:
Meat (all of them!)
Fish (salmon, cod and flounder)
13. Peanut butter is full of antioxidants
Antioxidants seem to be touted by all health gurus. It really is a great thing though. They are able to protect you from damage by free radicals.
Free radicals are harmful molecules that can cause heart diseases, cancers and more. In fact, these molecules have been found to be responsible for at least 50 diseases. And actually, many minerals and vitamins are antioxidants. For example, vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium.
Until there is more evidence, it’s safer to get antioxidants naturally from your diet rather than supplements. The best sources are fruits and vegetables. They’re also found in some wine and tea.
And of course, peanuts. Neither the nut nor butter top the list of foods highest in antioxidants. But there’s a significant amount in peanuts.
In fact, researchers from the University of Florida say that peanuts may rival some fruits as antioxidant sources. There are high concentrations of an antioxidant polyphenols called p-coumaric acid. Roasting the nuts increase levels of this acid too. It raises overall antioxidant content by 22 percent!
And, as noted in a report in the British Journal of Nutrition,there are many great benefits to antioxidants in peanuts. It may be a factor as to why peanut butter is cardioprotective.
Real Supplements gives you the best Healthy Peanut Butter on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-09-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.