- 1 Iron
- 1.1 Best Iron Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Iron
- Prevents iron deficiency anemia
- Strengthens muscles
- Revitalizes skin
- Enables brain development
- Prevents hair loss
- Benefits sleep
- Speeds healing
- Promotes a healthy pregnancy
- Manages appetite
- Boosts immune system
Best Iron Products
- A NECESSARY COMPONENT OF HEMOGLOBIN Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin; the oxygen carrier responsible for delivering oxygen to the cells; including muscle cells (1); Nature’s Bounty Iron helps promote normal red blood cell production (1)
- HELPS MAINTAIN ENERGY UTILIZATION (1) Iron supports energy utilization; helping you to feel your best (1)
- SUPPORTS WOMEN’S HEALTH (1) Everyone needs Iron; but pregnancy and menstruation may increase Iron requirements; Often recommended as a mineral supplement for women; Nature’s Bounty Iron offers the daily nutritional support you need (1)
- NECESSARY FOR OVERALL HEALTH Taking a daily Iron supplement with Ferrus Sulfate helps provide your body with the iron it needs for daily functioning (1)
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS Nature’s Bounty Iron is a product of 50 years of dedication to quality; consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
- Gentle Iron Tablets: Clinically shown to increase iron levels without side effects
- Vital Nutrients: Formulated with vitamin C and beet root
- Nourishing Ingredients: Includes folic acid and vitamin B12 for healthy red blood cell production
- Better Health Starts with Nature: We use real food and added nutrients in our premium supplements
- Goodness is in Our Roots: We believe you are what you do, and so we’re obsessed with quality
- Well-Absorbed Iron: Provides 25 mg of elemental iron per capsule in a non-constipating, well-absorbed form as iron bisglycinate
- Fight Fatigue: Helps fight fatigue and other signs of an iron deficiency, which can manifest as weakness, shortness of breath, dizziness, tinnitus, drowsiness, irritability, infrequent menstruation, and loss of libido
- Blood Building: An essential mineral for the formation of new red blood cells
- Certified For Sport: Supports high-performance nutrition programs and is NSF Certified for Sport
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams
- One 60-count bottle of Slow Fe 45mg Iron Supplement for Iron Deficiency
- No.1 doctor recommended iron tablets for iron deficiency
- High potency iron formulated for daily use and less discomfort
- Non constipating iron supplements that feature a special controlled release system that delivers iron slowly to your body, causing fewer digestive side effects
- Iron pills for anemia in an easy-to-swallow tablet
- Vitron-C is a high potency iron supplement for iron deficiency
- Iron pills boost energy by helping to fight fatigue in users with low iron levels
- Iron supplements for women and men contain 65 mg of elemental iron and 125 mg of Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system and to improve iron absorption
- Gentle iron absorption and helps minimize constipation with carbonyl iron using one iron pill daily
- Dye Free, gluten free, vegan with no artificial colors or flavors
- DOUBLE STRENGTH/ESSENTIAL MINERAL: Iron is an essential mineral that plays central roles in energy production, immune system function, and neurological health.*
- GENTLE AND NON-CONSTIPATING*: NOW uses Ferrochel Iron Bisglycinate, which has clinically demonstrated superior absorption and is well tolerated because it is gentle and non-constipating.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Vegan, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, Halal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Gluten free
- High potency formula
- Gentle on your system
- IRON: Get your essential daily dose of 10 mg of iron in liquid form along with Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C from rose hip and Herbal extracts
- EASY TO DIGEST: Plant based extract is gentle on digestive system and absorbs easily. Take 10 ml twice daily for adults or once daily for children (dosage cup included)
- NATURAL: All natural fruit juice concentrates to enhance the taste with pear, grape, black currant, orange, blackberry and cherry juice concentrates with a touch of honey
- FREE OF: No artificial additives or preservatives, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Kosher, lactose-free, alcohol-free
- TESTING: Highest quality product verified for consistency, potency and purity. Made in Germany by Salus Haus. Distributed by Gaia Herbs.
- Liquid Iron Supplement for Women, Men, and Kids: Iron is important for blood production, cellular health, energy metabolism, and overall health. In fact, iron is important for transporting oxygen through the body! Adequate oxygen levels are crucial for good health, and sufficient iron intake helps ensure that you’re getting the oxygen you need.
- Overall Health & Wellness: Support your overall health & wellness by replenishing iron levels with iron supplements, in a delicious berry flavor. Iron is a critical component of hemoglobin and myoglobin, proteins of red blood cells and muscle cells respectively. Red blood cells — through their relationship with hemoglobin — accept, store, and transport oxygen throughout the body as needed.
- Enhanced Absorption: Liquid Iron supplements for women, men, and children comes from bioavailable Ferrochel, otherwise known as ferrous bisglycinate chelate, a unique form of Iron that may have higher absorption rates and increased tolerability than Iron salts. It is not uncommon for individuals, especially women and children, to be deficient in Iron, which is an essential nutrient.
- Easy-to-Take Liquid: This gentle iron supplement for women, men, and kids comes in liquid form so it’s easy to swallow and adaptable for measuring doses as needed for your family — even when the kiddos need a smaller dose. Suitable for ages 4 and up. Shake well before use. Adults take 1 tablespoon once daily. See dosage chart for further recommendations. Do not exceed the suggested dose of our iron supplement liquid.
- For Most Lifestyles: MaryRuth's liquid iron supplement for kids and adults is Non-GMO, Vegan, No Artificial Colors. Liquid iron made in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Facility. Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free. Per Serving (1 Tbsp): 18mg Iron (from Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate). Each bottle of easy iron supplement for men, women, and kids comes with 30 servings.
- Supports Energy and Red Blood Cell Production*
- 195 capsules - see product images for size compared to a quarter, 6 month supply (taken daily at the listed serving size)
- No artificial colors or flavors, no chemical preservatives
- Vegan and gluten free
- Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients
Best 10 Benefits of Iron
Iron is one of the most essential elements required by the body. It is extremely important in the composition of myoglobin and red blood cells. Further, iron assists in transporting oxygen throughout the body. Below is a list of just some of the ways iron helps the body function properly.
1. Prevents iron deficiency anemia
As the name suggests, iron deficiency anemia is caused by an insufficiency of iron. This condition can cause symptoms such as dizziness, lethargy, and hair loss, so it is important to maintain healthy levels of iron.
2. Strengthens muscles
An iron deficiency will result in a loss of muscle tone and elasticity, as iron is essential in supplying oxygen to the muscles. Muscles lacking sufficient iron fatigue more easily and are more prone to atrophy.
3. Revitalizes skin
Regular oxygen flow is important in maintaining glowing skin. Sufficient iron allows oxygen to be transported throughout the body, giving skin a healthy pink tint. Skin lacking iron is pale and often dry.
4. Enables brain development
The brain needs oxygen to function, and adequate iron allows the brain to receive enough oxygen. Iron also helps prevent cognitive decline, including dementia and Alzheimer’s.
5. Prevents hair loss
More common in women, a lack of iron can cause hair thinning and loss. By increasing iron intake, you can improve your hair texture and prevent or reverse hair loss.
6. Benefits sleep
Iron supplements can help regulate your circadian rhythm, thereby preventing insomnia and promoting deep, restful sleep. Iron also prevents other issues that can disrupt sleep, such as breathlessness and an irregular heartbeat.
7. Speeds healing
Iron is responsible for the production of red blood cells, which transport oxygen throughout the body. This enables cuts and other wounds to heal more quickly.
8. Promotes a healthy pregnancy
Pregnant women are advised to take small daily iron supplements. These supplements prevent anemia, which is especially dangerous for pregnant women; it is associated with a low birth weight, premature birth, and increased risk of maternal mortality.
9. Manages appetite
Iron is known to be an appetite stimulant. If your appetite is poor, check with your doctor to see if you have an iron deficiency.
10. Boosts immune system
This mineral aids the immune system in killing and warding off pathogens that would make us sick. Iron helps produce and disseminate T cells, which are the lymphocytes involved in the function of the immune system.
Real Supplements gives you the best Iron on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.