- 1 Manganese
- 1.1 Best Manganese Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Manganese Supplements
- Managing diabetes
- Prevents inflammation
- Promotes thyroid health
- Improves digestion
- Eliminates free radicals
- Improves cognitive function
- Boosts metabolism
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Aids vitamin absorption
- Boosts energy
Best Manganese Products
- Skeletal Health Support: Manganese (aspartate/citrate) helps activate and synthesize important enzymes and nutrients necessary for skeletal health.*
- Connective Tissue & Bone Health: Manganese helps maintain healthy connective structural tissue, bone health, and cellular integrity.*
- Physiological Support: Manganese activates numerous enzymes necessary for the utilization of biotin, thiamin, and ascorbic acid; is a catalyst in the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol, and plays a part in protein, carbohydrate, and fat production.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- MANGANESE BENEFITS. An essential trace mineral involved in many key functions in the body. It plays a role in energy production, in normal bone formation and development, and in the synthesis of many vital cellular biochemicals such as collagen, prothrombin, urea, mucopolysaccharides, fatty acids and proteins.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet daily.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
- Let Solaray help you Shine
- Let Solaray help you Shine
- Our goal is to bring all of the earth's healthful nutrients to you
- Every Solaray product is rigorously tested to ensure you get the results you expect
- Trace Mineral: Manganese is an important trace mineral for connective tissue health*
- Ligaments/Tendons: Manganese promotes healthy ligaments, tendons, joints, and muscles*
- Antioxidant: A component of superoxide dismutase, a natural antioxidant produced in the body
- Optimal Absorption: Glycinate chelate from Albion Laboratories for optimal absorption
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- Nutricost Manganese Capsules contain 8 mg of Manganese in every serving, 120 servings per bottle.
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate.
- Each batch is tested by independent, ISO-accredited laboratories to insure safety and quality.
- Our Manganese Capsules are manufactured in a GMP Compliant and FDA Registered Facility.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free and vegetarian friendly.
- Contains 10 mg of Manganese from Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate, Albion Chelated Mineral in easy to swallow vegetable capsules
- Promotes Bone Health
- 90 Vegetable Capsules, 90 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, Dairy-Free, Vegan
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and sugar.
- Promotes healthy connective tissue
- Supports normal red blood cell function
- Supports hemoglobin formation
- Standard Process: High-quality products that work the way nature intended
- Solaray - Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, cap (btl-Plastic) 50 mg 100 ct
- Brand New and Sealed
- Bone & Joint Health; Manganese supports bone health and plays a role in joint health; Manganese-containing enzymes are needed for healthy cartilage production
- Nerve Health; Manganese nourishes nerves and works with Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) to function as an antioxidant in cells
- Chelated Minerals; Chelated minerals are minerals that have been combined with amino acids to form “complexes”; This formulation provides a patented form of chelated manganese for higher absorption
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Chelated Manganese is non-GMO, vegan, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- Don’t Be Fooled By Low Grade Manganese Capsules. Not all Manganese supplements contain the pure trace minerals or provide the same benefits. At Peak Performance we source the best Manganese from the USA that is Naturally Derived from Real Whole Foods for superior absorption and benefits.
- Whole Food Ingredients For Potency And Development - Raw Whole Food Manganese activates numerous enzymes and assists with normal skeletal development and maintenance of connective structural tissue.
- What's In Your Supplement? - Many supplements on the market use standard formulas that may contain cheap fillers and sometimes questionable ingredients. All of our ingredients are carefully chosen and 3rd party tested for purity.
- Vegan Formulated - Manufactured Without Gluten, GMO's, Additives, Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Soy, And Dairy. Made Under The Highest Quality GMP Regulations And USA Standards.
- Over 400,000 Happy Customers + 1-for-1 Donation To Vitamins Angels. Peak Performance is celebrating over 400,000 happy customers and we are also very proud of our 1-for-1 donation match program. For every unit you purchase, through our partnership with the nonprofit Vitamin Angels, we will supply a child at risk of malnutrition with vitamins for 1 year! To date, we've supplied over 1 Million children with life changing Vitamins- So thank you for helping us continue this great cause!
- BONE HEALTH: Manganese is a cofactor for several enzymes involved in bone formation. Manganese is essential for bone health, including bone development and maintenance. It also helps to improve amino acid metabolism*.
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: BodyBio manganese liquid mineral drops bypasses absorption problems from dysbiosis or a pathology, it passes into circulation faster than tablets or capsules.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS: Use Manganese Liquid Mineral Drops alone or combine with any of BodyBio’s other 8 liquid minerals to fit your individual needs. While BodyBio provides suggested doses for our products, you can easily adjust the dosage as needed. *
- 100% PURE: No Artificial Colors, Sweeteners, or Preservatives. Free from Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Carbohydrates, & Sugar.
- NSF CERTIFIED: Healthy Metabolism is a Science - BodyBio is an NSF Certified Manufacturing Facility. Scientifically dedicated since 1995, BodyBio products are RESEARCH BACKED & QUALITY DRIVEN.
Patented Albion® glycine-chelated form for optimum absorption
Essential trace mineral
Supports proper growth and health maintenance
- Per GMP guidelines set forth by the FDA, most products are formulated for 24 months from the date of manufacture. Liquids and probiotics are formulated for 12 months.
- Product Type:Mineral Supplement
- Item Package Dimension:3.6 cm L X4.0 cm W X12.0 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.13 kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Manganese contributes to energy yielding metabolism. Manganese is needed for activating enzymes that metabolise carbohydrates, cholesterol and amino acids.
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. Manganese is a cofactor in the enzymes glycosyltransferases which are needed to form healthy bone and cartilage.
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue. Manganese deficiencies can result in abnormal cartilage formation.
- Manganese contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Manganese: An essential mineral in many metabolic functions, manganese plays a key role in the activation of amino acids and is concentrated in bone and intracellular fluid.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, takingany medication or have any medical conditions.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Animal Derivatives , Artificial Colors or Flavors. , Citrus , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Sugar , Wheat
- Number of Servings: 100 Servings
- Suggested use: Take one tablet per day, or as directed
- Standard Process: High-quality products that work the way nature intended
- ESSENTIAL TRACE MINERAL - Manganese may not be abundant in the body but it appears to play a vital role in many of the body's functions. NaturesPlus Manganese is a high potency supplement, providing 50 mg of manganese per tablet.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY DIGESTION - Manganese plays an important role in catalyzing enzymes that support the proper breakdown of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. It also supports normal glucose metabolism.
- FULL BODY SUPPORT - Manganese helps activate and synthesize important enzymes and nutrients for skeletal and bone health, and helps maintain healthy connective tissue, as well as normal blood cell and antioxidant function.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION - The manganese contained in this NaturesPlus supplement is an amino acid chelate, a form which enhances your body's ability to absorb and utilize their nutrients.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING - Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered.
- NO MORE PILLS: Tired of cutting pills in half to make them easier to consume? Good State has developed a liquid form for all of your vital dietary supplements. No more swallowing those handfuls of pills in the morning to get your daily intake of important minerals. Try Good State’s liquid form that is proven to absorb better than any pill form supplement as half a cap equals 2 milligrams.
- MANGANESE BENEFITS: Manganese is needed in your body for antioxidant and enzyme function. These functions help lower levels of oxidative stress and inflammation that can lead to heart disease or osteoporosis. Other benefits include regulating sugar levels, boosting metabolisms, and reducing PMS syndrome.* Also containing fulvic acid, you get an extra boost in digestion and nutrient absorption.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Good State takes pride in bringing you only the best products for your body. All supplements are produced in double reverse osmosis water with all natural minerals without the unessential additives. Guaranteed to contain no sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives all in liquid form. These products are hypoallergenic and suitable for any diet.
- QUICK NOURISHMENT: Good State’s formula is high in bioavailability, which means it’s easily absorbed by your body. With a higher bioavailability it enters your bloodstream within minutes after ingesting. Setting your body up for stronger support on a daily basis. And the bottle’s small size and included dropper make our supplements very convenient for travel, so you never go without the minerals your body needs.
- EASY INGESTION: The development of liquid supplements has now made it very easy for consumers to get what they need, without dealing with the hassle of choking down large, hard to swallow pills. Ready to go whenever you need it, just add the recommended dose to a 12 oz cup of water or juice and drink. Your body will thank you for making it easier to get its nourishment.
- 6 mg Manganese per 6 drops (1 Drop = 1 mg) Suggested Use: Add 6 drops in water or beverage of choice. 118 Servings per 2 oz container.
- 100% PURE: No Preservatives, No Additives, and No Sweeteners. Contains pure, highly absorbable liquid minerals. Minerals support all metabolic processes including heart function, enzyme production, and glucose management.
- TASTE N’ SCORE: Add 6 drops to 2 oz of water and use your natural built-in navigation system to guide your health. Taste good to mild? Take it. Not so good? Don't take it. Take the minerals your body is asking for by a simple taste test. Reassess often. Your needs change due to diet, activity and stress.
- HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE: Taste N' Score provides the tools needed to create a healthier lifestyle based on the minerals your body requires. Learn how to use taste to guide your health, with a simple taste. Taste N’ Score often to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- 1 OF 6 TASTE N' SCORE LIQUID MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS: Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Chromium, Manganese
- Recommend: Suitable for vegetarian.
- Does Not Contain: Sugar, Salt and Starch.
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets.
- Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat
Best 10 Benefits of Manganese Supplements
Everyone needs about twelve milligrams of manganese each day. Though this is a very small amount, this mineral aids in essential bodily functions, such as:
1. Managing diabetes
Manganese works to maintain the synthesis and secretion of insulin and regulates blood sugar levels.
2. Prevents inflammation
Superoxide dismutase, an anti-inflammatory compound, is produced and made more efficient by the presence of manganese. Manganese supplements can both prevent inflammation and relieve any inflammation that has already occurred.
3. Promotes thyroid health
Manganese is essential in the production of various hormones in the thyroid, including thyroxine. Thyroxine is responsible for numerous bodily functions such as brain development and digestion. Manganese also aids the thyroid in regulating appetite, metabolism, and weight loss.
4. Improves digestion
As previously stated, thyroxine, which plays a role in digestion, needs manganese. This mineral also protects the body from digestive abnormalities such as irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
5. Eliminates free radicals
Free radicals are incredibly harmful to the body and damage cells (and can even cause cancer!), but with sufficient intake of manganese and other antioxidants, they can be successfully removed from the body for optimal health.
6. Improves cognitive function
The antioxidant properties of manganese specifically help remove free radicals from neural pathways, where they are especially dangerous. This mineral also aids in everyday cognitive functions and regulates impulses sent out by neurotransmitters.
7. Boosts metabolism
Manganese aids in activating the enzymes responsible for regulating metabolism, particularly the breakdown of carbohydrates, cholesterol, and vitamins. It also aids in liver function.
8. Prevents osteoporosis
Manganese supplements helps protect bones from fractures as well as prevents degenerative bone conditions such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Menopausal women are especially prone to these conditions, so it is essential they maintain proper levels of manganese.
9. Aids vitamin absorption
Absorption of vitamins is essential for good health. Manganese activates the enzymes necessary to absorb these nutrients, specifically vitamin E and the B vitamins.
10. Boosts energy
The breakdown and utilization of food leads to energy production. Manganese ensures that this process is quick and efficient and allows energy to be distributed throughout the body. This helps with working out and maintaining a healthy weight.
Real Supplements gives you the best Manganese on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-10-02.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.