- 1 Milk Thistle
- 1.1 Best Milk Thistle
- 1.2 What are some health benefits of milk thistle?
- 1.2.1 1. Helps in weight loss
- 1.2.2 2. Boost Breast Milk Production
- 1.2.3 3. Good for your skin
- 1.2.4 4. Aids in promoting liver health
- 1.2.5 5. Known for neuroprotective properties
- 1.2.6 6. Beneficial to the kidneys and gall bladder
- 1.2.7 7. May help people who have cancer
- 1.2.8 8. Good for strong bones
- 1.2.9 9. Filled with anti-diabetic properties
- 1.2.10 10. Helps improve digestion
Milk thistle is a herbal remedy that is derived from the milk thistle plant. It is used as a natural treatment for a wide range of liver problems like gall bladder disorders, hepatitis, jaundice, cirrhosis, etc. Additionally, milk thistle may be able to lower cholesterol levels.
Best Milk Thistle
- Liver Health Support: The liver helps the body remove toxins and converts nutrients from our body into substances we can use.
- Antioxidant Support: Milk thistle is a powerful antioxidant that can help maintain healthy liver function.*
- High Potency: Each capsule contains 1,000mg of milk thistle to provide high-power liver support and contains an additional 50mg of dandelion root for additional benefits.*
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Allergen Statement: This is natural product that contains flowers. Avoid this product if you are allergic to ragweed or daisy-like flowers.
- The exceptional benefits of Milk Thistle are due to its antioxidant properties, which help to optimize health and well being
- Milk Thistle helps maintain healthy liver function by supporting the structure of the outer cell membrane of liver cells
- Scientifically formulated. Health Concern: Liver Detox & Support
- Highest quality vitamins and supplements
- Trusted since 1973
- Milk Thistle is a traditonal herbal extract.
- Milk Thistle is a concentrated herb with beneficial antioxidant properties that contribute to overall health and well-being.(1)
- Milk Thistle has been used in Greek practicies for centuries.
- These rapid release liquid softgels release quickly into your system.
- Milk Thistle contains a group of flavonoids collectively called silymarin
- Traditionally used for liver health
- Milk Thistle possesses antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help fight free radicals.(1) Free radicals can caue oxidative stress which may damage cells.(1)
- Contains finely milled powder
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity & Quality.
- 1000 mg Equivalent of Milk Thistle per Capsule - 240 Capsules per Bottle
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free.
- Proudly Made in USA, GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION*: Scientific studies have indicated that constituents in silymarin may help to support healthy liver function.*
- MILK THISTLE EXTRACT WITH TURMERIC: This vegetarian formula also includes turmeric for additional support.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Organic Milk Thistle Drops: Try Organic Milk Thistle Seed in an Easy-to-Take Tincture. Enjoy this traditionally-used herb as easy-to-take | alcohol-free liquid drops!
- Multiple Benefits: Milk thistle is a plant native to Northern Africa | Southern Europe | Southern Russia | and Anatolia. Enjoy milk thistle in an easy-to-take | alcohol-free liquid tincture.
- Easy to take Drops: Shake gently before use. Take up to 30 drops (1mL) 1 to 3 times per day | or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken by mouth or added to water. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Vegan Formula: Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) | Organic Glycerin | and Purified Water
- For Most Lifestyles: USDA Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Dairy Free | Gluten & Wheat Free | Nut Free | Soy Free | Corn Free | Nightshade Free | Made in a GMP Facility.
What are some health benefits of milk thistle?
Milk thistle is used as a natural remedy capable of treating a range of health conditions. It is a prickly plant with distinctive purple flowers and white veins. Milk thistle belongs to the Asteraceae family. The daisy-like plant is known to offer a lot of health advantages and also treat different health conditions. Some of its major benefits include:
1. Helps in weight loss
Milk thistle extract contains a high amount of silymarin, which aids in faster weight loss. Additionally, the extract also helps in the regulation of blood sugar levels, which further promotes weight loss.
2. Boost Breast Milk Production
Milk thistle has been known to boost breast milk production in lactating mothers. It helps in the production of more prolactin, a milk-producing hormone that stimulates the production of milk.
3. Good for your skin
Milk thistle promotes healthy skin and improves inflammatory skin conditions. Additionally, it has anti-aging and antioxidant effects on human skin cells.
4. Aids in promoting liver health
Milk thistle is most commonly used to treat liver problems. The active ingredients in milk thistle are silymarin and flavonoids that reduce free radical production, thereby creating a detoxifying effect and protecting the liver from toxins and damage. It also aids in the production of new cells.
5. Known for neuroprotective properties
The antioxidant properties present in milk thistle improve cognitive functioning. Additionally, the Silibinin in the plant reduces the different brain-related risks like memory loss and other diseases.
6. Beneficial to the kidneys and gall bladder
Milk thistle is known for promoting the healthy functioning of the kidneys as well, thereby improving the detoxification process. The formation of gallstones is also prevented radically.
7. May help people who have cancer
The silymarin in milk thistle contains antioxidant properties, which could prove to be useful for people receiving treatment for cancer. This antioxidant property also prevents the invasion and spreading of these cells.
8. Good for strong bones
Milk thistle prevents bone loss because it promotes the production of estrogen, which is required for strong and healthy bones.
9. Filled with anti-diabetic properties
Milk thistle is known to have a positive impact on insulin levels, thereby preventing health problems related to it. Additionally, it aids in managing insulin levels in patients. Milk thistle optimally maintains blood glucose levels in the body.
10. Helps improve digestion
By improving the production and circulation of bile, milk thistle indirectly helps to improve the digestive system as well. The health of the intestines is also improved, thereby preventing problems like constipation, bowel syndrome, etc. Milk thistle is also great for preventing different gastrointestinal diseases.
At Real Supplements, you will find only the best Milk Thistle! All our products are top-rated, current, and fresh-of-the-stock. So, you will only find the best options here.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.