- Natural mineral water contains an essential mix of minerals like sulfates, magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium
- Clean and crisp sparkling mineral water can be a healthier alternative to drinking soda
- Calorie, Preservative, and Gluten-free; non-GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
Best Mineral Water
- Twelve 16.9 fl oz./.5 L BPA-free plastic bottles. EBT item in eligible states
- Sparkling water imported from Italy
- Crisp and clean taste pairs well with any meal
- Zero calories, low sodium, and no artificial colors or flavors
- Naturally enriched with calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts
- Includes twelve 33.8 fl oz (1 L) plastic bottles of S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water SNAP and EBT Eligible item
- This bottled sparkling water offers unmistakable taste and gentle bubbles
- S.Pellegrino sparkling mineral water is low in sodium and contains zero calories with no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Perfect for any of life’s delicious moments, this unflavored sparkling water complements the flavors of your favorite foods, and is perfect for a night out on the town
- Each PET plastic bottle in this sparkling water 12 pack is ideal for use on the go
- NATURALLY REFRESHING: Our pure bottled natural spring mineral water is always a refreshing, naturally hydrating drink. Its quality and taste make it perfect for serving by the glass, or drinking directly from the bottle at home, at school or at the gym.
- NATURAL HYDRATION: Evian's bottled water starts off nestled in the French Alps before delivering natural hydration and naturally occurring electrolytes. It's a great way to rehydrate post-workout, or as a refreshing drink on your lunch break or commute.
- OUR NATURAL SPRING WATER: Has a balanced mineral composition and naturally occurring electrolytes that give it a distinctive, smooth taste, unique among bottled waters. It's the perfect rehydrating beverage, delicious either cold or at room temperature.
- CRAFTED BY NATURE: Evian natural spring water begins as snowflakes and mountain rain, naturally filtered through glacial rocks for over 15 years, giving evian its purity, mineral content and neutrally balanced 7.2 pH for delicious natural spring water.
- DRINK GREEN: Evian is committed to the environment & respecting the water cycle. Our recyclable plastic bottles contain up to 35% recycled plastic. They're perfect for your backpack or gym bag, or keep them in your fridge for cool refreshment anytime.
- Includes twenty-four 11.15 fl oz (330 mL) cans of S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water SNAP and EBT Eligible item
- This Italian mineral water offers unmistakable taste and gentle bubbles
- S.Pellegrino sparkling mineral water is low in sodium, and contains zero calories, with no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Perfect for any of life’s delicious moments, this unflavored sparkling water compliments the flavors of your favorite foods, and is perfect for a night out on the town
- S.Pellegrino cans are ideal for taking on-the-go
- MINERAL DEFICIENCY AFFECTS 90% OF AMERICANS – Simply add our low sodium drops to filtered drinking water to replenish essential minerals your body may not be getting from your diet
- NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS – Full spectrum Ionic Trace Minerals aids in mineral absorption, helps restore pH balance, and supports normal bowel function, sleep, mood, muscles and the body's complex electrical system functions
- IF YOU CAN TASTE IT, YOU PUT TOO MUCH IN – ConcenTrace is all natural and highly concentrated with no added preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners. Add it to water, a smoothie, or food to mask the taste. Begin by taking 10 drops throughout the day for 3 days. Increase the serving slightly each day until you get to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily
- HIGHEST QUALITY & MAXIMUM ABSORPTION – Always 3rd party tested for purity, potency, and quality (including for heavy metals) in USA, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE – Pure ingredients you can trust to perform from America’s #1 Trace Mineral Supplement Brand
- Bottled Straight From A Protected Spring In The Heart Of Italy
- For A Report On Water Quality And Information Contact: Whole Foods Market 1 (844) 936-8255 Wfm.Com/Customer-Service
- Low Mineral Content
- Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
- An Amazon brand
- Pack of six
- Sparkling thirst quencher with the fresh flavor
- A liter covers a third of the daily requirements of calcium and magnesium
- Pack size: Pack of 24, 500mL (16.9 Fl Oz) bottles of FIJI Water
- Everyday hydration: Our most popular item, the 500mL bottle, is the perfect grab-and-go size. Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens
- Double Electrolytes: FIJI Water has more than double the electrolytes as the top premium bottled water brands for a soft, smooth taste. And while theirs are added, ours occur naturally from slowly filtering through volcanic rock
- Natural artesian: Bottled from a natural, sustainable artesian aquifer in the remote Fijian Islands, untouched by man
- Soft, smooth taste: Rain slowly filters through volcanic rock, giving FIJI Water a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH, and its signature, soft smooth taste
- LEARN WHY BONNEVAL IS POSSIBLY THE MOST NATURAL WATER ON EARTH : Bonneval is the only mineral water that takes 2000 years of filtration and enrichment before it springs naturally in Savoie, the French Alps.
- THIS WATER FELL ON THE EARTH 2000 YEARS AGO : The water trickles subsequently through 250 million years old rock-formations which prevents it from pollution in a later phase. In this process it gets a perfect natural filtration and a natural enrichment with minerals and electrolytes. As it springs naturally this is water is free from human intervention and not impacted by any pollution.
- RESPONSIBLE BY NATURE : Our bottles are made of 100% RPET = recycled and recyclable plastic, which proves to be at the moment the most eco-friendly packaging: even better then aluminium or tetrapack. We pack our bottles in a carton box, the cap is eco-friendly, the label is organic and the ink biodegradable. We protect nature by capping the capacity to max 20% of the potential.
- CONNECT TO THE ESSENTIALS : Bonneval is a company with a mission: better mankind, responsible by nature. Bonneval gets audited on her performance. Bonneval invites you to use this beautiful example of the cycle of nature as an inspiration to take a moment for yourself and connect to the essential
- OUR WATER IS FOR EVERYONE : Available in still or sparkling, in 16.9 ad 33.8 Fl oz. The great rich taste of real natural mineral water.
10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mineral Water
Did you ever imagine that the normal mineral water you drink has some surprising and unexpected health benefits? Hard you might find it to believe, but mineral water is an essential mix of minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium. Uniquely different from boiled water and tap water, mineral water improves the overall health and skin condition upon regular consumption.
Human body is composed of certain minerals that are considered essential for the proper growth and performance of human brain and body. A deficiency of these minerals is an alarming situation for the brain. Mineral water comes as a rescue in such a scenario.
Now you can’t wait to know how on earth ordinary mineral water is so beneficial to health, can you? Then you should sit back and read this post! Following are the amazing health benefits of mineral water.
1. Promotes Bone Health:
Mineral water is rich in calcium. Calcium is the most important mineral involved in bone formation. Thus, daily consumption of mineral water ensures daily supplement of calcium in the body. It strengthens human bones, teeth and even nails against damage.
2. Regulates Body Fat:
Mineral water is an essential fat-free supplement that offers a good amount of fat metabolizing minerals. It helps in fat breakdown, which is essential in burning a few extra layers of fat in the body. In simple terms, mineral water can make your slimmer and leaner. It is any day a better choice over aerated drinks and soda. Regular consumption of mineral water can surely help in weight management.
3. Blood Pressure Management:
Mineral water is also a boon for people suffering from the problem of fluctuating levels of blood pressure. It is composed of magnesium and calcium. Both these minerals are actively involved in the electrolytic process of the human brain and body. This electrolytic balance is very essential for the maintenance of blood pressure in humans.
4. Reduces Cardiac Diseases:
Mineral water has the power of metabolizing fat from the human body. This ensures that the production of bad cholesterol is hampered in the body. Bad cholesterol or LDL gets deposited in the adipose tissues and in and around the blood capillaries. It doesn’t circulate with the blood and narrows the openings of capillaries. This increases blood pressure, which increases the risk of heart attacks in heart patients. Mineral water hampers the growth and accumulation of LDL in capillaries. It reopens the blocked capillary pathways. Thus, it reduces the risk of cardiac diseases as well.
5. Reduces Acidity:
Mineral water contains sulfates. Sulfates are catalysts for pancreas to produce digestive enzymes like lipase and amylase. These digestive enzymes ease the problems like bloating and constipation. It further lessens the coagulation of toxins in the duodenum and intestines. As a result, the problem of acidity is nullified with proper digestion.
6. Increases Physical Alertness:
Mineral water is a mixture of different minerals like magnesium and potassium. These minerals are required for the proper growth and functioning of human muscles. They improve the response rate of muscles. The muscles become more supportive to contraction and expansion. Hence, mineral water increases physical alertness and an overall well-being of an individual.
7. Increases Mental Alertness:
Potassium is also called as a memory charging mineral. It is an active constituent of the electrolyte in brain. Hence, mineral water is a good option for boosting one’s memory and concentration. It increases mental alertness and hampers mental fatigue and lethargy.
8. Increases Skin’s Sheen:
Mineral water is a fresh source of skin friendly silica particles. Silica is the natural secret to a beautiful skin. It triggers the production of collagen in human skin. Increased collagen formation leads to reduced wrinkles, dark spots and dullness. It makes the skin-blemish free, moist, supple and glowing.
9. Eases Arthritis:
Mineral water is also an amazing remedy for inflammation and pain caused due to arthritis. Its active minerals and compounds reduce inflammation related to rheumatoid arthritis. The anti-inflammatory benefits of mineral water also reduce the swelling in joints caused by this severe bone degenerative disorder.
10. Makes Hair Stronger:
Hair health is an issue in the modern world. Pollution and sun largely ruin the hair quality. Mineral water restores the lost strength and sheen of hair by restoring the normal PH level of the scalp from within. It increases the supply of oxygen to the brain as well. This improves hair texture and imparts strength to each hair strand against damage caused due to sun and pollution.
Water that comes out of the ground will pass through several layers of rocks and will contain the mineral elements of these rocks. Depending on the source, some of these dissolved minerals may either be good or bad for health. Hence, mineral water from these sources will vary in its content and quality.
What is Bottled Mineral Water
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration:
“Mineral water is any natural water that contains at least 250 parts per million of total dissolved solids (TDS). It must be verified through a lab test whereby a litre of water, evaporated at 180 degrees C, should leave a residue of minerals and salts.
- Up to 249 mg/liter is classified as ‘Spring Water’.
- From 250 to 500 mg/liter is considered ‘Low Mineral Content’ or Light Mineral Water
- Above 500 mg/liter is considered normal or High Mineral Content.
- This mineral water must be from a geologically and physically protected underground water source. It can either be flat or sparkling. No minerals may be added to this water.”
In other countries, these standards may vary and the term “mineral water” can be water with a lower TDS. So when you travel abroad, be extra careful with the quality of bottled water. Read the label to learn more.
How to Read the Label and Know What You’re Buying
Read the label before buying bottled mineral water and you will be making a healthier choice by understanding its contents.
Check for the followings:
Sodium: If your diet is already high in hidden sodium and you combine that with mineral water that is also high in sodium, you might exceed the recommended limit. This will be harmful if you suffer from high blood pressure.
Nitrates: Mineral water with high nitrate content may be harmful to pregnant women and babies under six months old. It is best to avoid brands that have nitrate content. The maximum contaminant level (MCL) for nitrate is 45mg/l. For nitrogen MCL is 10mg/l. For nitrite, the MCL is 1mg/l.
Aluminum: Although the effects of aluminum are still uncertain, especially with regard to Alzheimer’s disease, it is best to avoid brands that have traces of it in their water.
Sulfates: As sulfates are present in most ground-waters, you will find almost all brands with traces of this mineral. Sulfates are known to detoxify the liver, assist in digestion, and improve skin health by increasing circulation. It will also reduce any muscle cramps. But if taken in excess of 250-500mg/l, it will not only make the water taste bitter, it will also act as a laxative. Not a very good idea especially if you are on the move.
Note: Refer to ‘Codex Code for Mineral Water’ (CODEX STAN 108-1981) for more information on the maximum allowable amounts of the mineral substances in the bottled Natural Mineral Water.
Real Supplements gives you the best Mineral Water on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.