- 1 Molybdenum
- 1.1 Best Molybdenum
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Molybdenum
- Protects cells
- Regulates metabolism
- Prevents cancer
- Helps remove waste
- Boosts immunity
- Controls autoimmune and inflammatory diseases
- Treats asthma
- Detoxifies the body
- Acts as a cofactor
- Boosts sulfur efficiency
- Provides 25 mcg per drop of elemental molybdenum, well tolerated by sensitive individuals
- Involved in metabolism and removal of sulfites, alcohol, and some chemicals*
- Suggested Use: Take 1 to 3 drops by mouth one or two times daily, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and corn
- Since 1979: NutriCology has been using only the purest raw materials, with strict quality control
- Vegan binder supplement: Codeage Binder + offers a premium blend of activated charcoal, bentonite clay, humic acid, fulvic acid, organic broccoli sprouts, organic chlorella extract, wild yucca root extract, and molybdenum in an all-in-one formula. This solution is easy to use.
- Activated charcoal & bentonite clay: This formula features activated charcoal and bentonite clay. Activated charcoal is an adsorbent substance that could help bind molecules or other substances. Bentonite clay on the other hand contains minerals that may have cleansing properties.*
- Fulvic acid & humic acid: Codeage Binder + also contains fulvic and humic acids. Fulvic acids are usually created by SBOs (soil-based micro-organisms) to help create minerals and other nutrients assimilable by plants. On the other hand, humic acid are molecules that can bind to plants and could help them receive nutrients and water.
- Molybdenum: Codeage Binder + provides 100 mcg of Molybdenum as Albion Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate (formerly known as TRAACS bisglycinate). Molybdenum glycinate is a trace element cofactor of various enzymes that could be involved in various processes of the body.*
- Vegan & non-GMO: Codeage Binder + is made with non-GMO ingredients in the USA in a cGMP certified facility. Third party tested. This formula is vegan and contains no soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, shellfish, color additives, or preservatives. Can be taken with or without food, any time of day. You can also open the capsules and add the powder to your food or drink.
- HQRP-Crystal® 1" / 25.4mm Molybdenum Metal Cube + Acrylic Case Box;
- Density (g cm−3) - 10.2; Atomic number - 42; Relative atomic mass - 95.95; Melting point - 2622°C / 4752°F / 2895 K; Boiling point - 4639°C / 8382°F / 4912 K. Average 1 Cube weight: 168g / 5.9oz;
- Each 1" (25.4mm) cube made from up to 99.9% pure Molybdenum and featuring attractive, ground surfaces and laser engraved label.
- Every cube perfectly finished with sharp edges and corners and no burrs. Makes a great gift for chemistry students, teachers and professors!
- WaterOz Ionic Mineral Water Replacement - Made by former lab tech trained by David Hinkson.
- Higher ppm concentration. Compare to other products and see the difference.
- Essential Enzymes Mineral
- Metalloenzymes Mineral
- NAC Selenium Supplement: Each capsule of N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg contains the trace mineral selenium, known for its ability to support the production of glutathione*
- Molybdenum Supplement: Our NAC supplement includes molybdenum, an essential pluripotent trace element that plays a role in sulfur amino acid metabolism*
- Glutathione Synthesis: N-Acetyl Cysteine supports cellular health and the formation of protein structures*
- Protocol For Life Balance: We firmly believe that natural products are safer and more effective
- A-Rated GMP Manufacturer: Premium dietary supplements created for healthcare practitioners
- Zinc is essential for growth and physical development, and for the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.*
- Most aspects of reproduction in both males and females require zinc. This mineral is also vitally important to the immune system.*
- Practically every enzyme reaction in the brain involves zinc and so does the development and function of the central nervous system.*
- 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- One Disc, measures 24.26mm x 1.75mm
- Precision machined from high purity metal, ground surfaces, and laser etched labels
- Size of US Quarter
- Approximate weight 8.04g
Best 10 Benefits of Molybdenum
Molybdenum is an essential mineral needed only in small doses. Soil is rich in molybdenum; thus, we receive this nutrient when we consume plants and naturally-fed animals. Foods especially rich in molybdenum include beans, lentils, grains, and organ meats like liver and kidney. The body absorbs molybdenum poorly from some foods, such as soy products. However, since such a small amount of molybdenum is required by the body, a deficiency is rare. If you think your diet may not be sufficient, talk to your doctor before beginning molybdenum supplementation. Below are ten amazing ways molybdenum benefits the body.
1. Protects cells
Antioxidants are responsible for protecting the body against free radicals, which in large numbers can cause severe health problems such as cancer. Not only does molybdenum contain these vital antioxidants, it also activates antioxidant-acting enzymes already present within the body. This helps protect the cell from free radicals, pathogens, and degeneration.
2. Regulates metabolism
Metabolism is generally thought just to relate to weight loss, but really it refers to all chemical processes within the body. Metabolism breaks down food we consume and converts it into energy to be stored or used immediately. The metallic properties of molybdenum acts as a catalyst for metabolism and encourages chain reactions such as oxygen transfer. For example, sulfide oxidase, which contains molybdenum, converts sulfite to sulfite, which is necessary for healthy amino acid metabolism.
3. Prevents cancer
Cancer is caused by irregular cell growth in the body. Normally, the life cycle of cells involves cell growth, function, and death, but cancer occurs when there is an abnormality in this cycle, when new cells unnecessarily grow. Molybdenum prevents the growth of nitrosamine, a cancer-causing agent, which is found in green plants. If molybdenum is lacking in the body, nitrosamines can lead to cancer development; if there is insufficient molybdenum in the soil, nitrosamines will negatively impact plant growth. Studies show a positive correlation between sufficient molybdenum and low rates of esophageal and pancreatic cancer, especially among women.
4. Helps remove waste
Once the digestive system breaks down food and absorbs nutrients, the wastes are sent to the excretory system. The excretory system is a group of organs that eliminates solid and liquid waste from the body. Proteins, for example, create a waste called urea, which contains carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen; carbohydrates, on the other hand, create a waste of water and carbon dioxide. If the excretory system does not function properly, there is a buildup of waste in the body, which can result in infections and even kidney failure. Molybdenum acts as a catalyst for the excretory system and allows the system to remove waste in creative ways such as through sweat. Molybdenum also removes nitrogen waste through urine.
5. Boosts immunity
Anemia occurs when the body does not produce enough red blood cells, usually due to an improper amount of hemoglobin in the blood. Hemoglobin is an iron-rich protein that assists red blood cells in carrying oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body; it is also responsible for the red color of our blood. Molybdenum interacts with riboflavin to utilize iron already present in the body, which in turn fights anemia and produces a healthy amount of red blood cells.
6. Controls autoimmune and inflammatory diseases
Autoimmune diseases come in many forms: lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, and more. A common side effect of these disorders is inflammation, but infection and rash may also be present. The presence of molybdenum leads to increased levels of tetrathiomolybdate, which decreases copper levels in the body, which has been shown to be effective in treating many autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. Tetrathiomolybdate also helps protect various organs from damage due to antibiotic overuse.
7. Treats asthma
Asthma is a condition in which airways become constricted, thus limiting breathing and causing wheezing. There are numerous types of asthma, including exercise-induced asthma and allergic asthma. The latter is caused by airborne toxins such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander, dust mites, or even cockroach waste. Sulfite oxidase is a compound that protects the body from these harmful substances, and its production and excretion is only possible when sufficient molybdenum is present.
8. Detoxifies the body
Detoxification is as its name suggests: ridding the body of toxins. This is useful for clearing up all sorts of maladies, including such conditions as hypertension, diabetes, joint pain, asthma, migraines, and more. Molybdenum decreases inflammation in the body and also aids in the detoxification process. This mineral plays a role in creating aldehyde oxidase, which rids the body of a toxic chemical called acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde leads to the growth of tumors in the kidneys and liver as well as leeches the B vitamins from the body. Adequate levels of molybdenum allow the body to rid itself of this toxin, as well as many others.
9. Acts as a cofactor
Cofactors are chemicals that aid enzymes and enable them to function efficiently and carry out metabolic processes. Molybdenum acts as a cofactor for many enzymes, including xanthine oxidase, sulfite oxidase, and aldehyde oxidase. These enzymes are responsible for maintaining the health of the liver and nervous system.
10. Boosts sulfur efficiency
Sulfur aids in removing toxins from the bloodstream and the liver. This element is also responsible for ensuring cell and tissue health. Molybdenum allows sulfur to be absorbed and utilized more efficiently by the body.
Real Supplements gives you the best Molybdenum on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.