• Autoimmune disorders
• Bone disorders
• Heart diseases
• Weight Loss
• Rheumatoid arthritis
- Servings Per Container - 120
- High Calcium for Bone Health
- Iron-Free Formula
- 1:1 ratio of Calcium to Magnesium
- MULTI-MINERAL FORMULA/NON-GMO CAPSULES: A comprehensive combination of the most important dietary minerals used by the body, combining recommended potencies of essential minerals like calcium for strong bones and zinc for immune system support.*
- HIGH CALCIUM FOR BONE HEALTH*/IRON-FREE FORMULA: An iron-free supplement with a 1:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Dairy, Egg Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Complete Complex: Multi-mineral supplement includes essential minerals for overall health support
- High Absorption: Absorbable chelated mineral complex in a special base of herbs for added support
- Mega Multi: May help support healthy electrolyte balance, blood chemistry & nervous system function
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Let Solaray help you Shine
- Our goal is to bring all of the earth's healthful nutrients to you
- Every Solaray product is rigorously tested to ensure you get the results you expect
- WHAT IS A CHELATED MINERAL? A chelated mineral is a compound in which the mineral is bonded to an amino acid to increase bioavailability in the digestive tract. Clinical trials have shown that chelated minerals are more bioavailable than minerals bound with salts such as magnesium carbonate.
- ALBION CHELATED MINERALS: Albion is a world leader and innovator in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition. Since 1956, Albion has sought to manufacture highly bioavailable nutritional minerals and to prove their effectiveness through third party research and clinical studies.
- FULL SPECTRUM MULTI MINERAL: Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral contains 12 different minerals to encourage proper mineral balance within the body.
- HEALTHY ORIGINS: Our chelated multi mineral is manufactured, encapsulated and packaged in the USA. Our product does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk.
- Iron-Free Product
- Iron-free formula for long-term use.
- Two capsules of Multi-Mineral Complex Without Iron provide 100% or more of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for each trace mineral.
- For best absorption, Multi-Mineral Complex Without Iron should be taken with food.
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- ProThera and Klaire Labs have unified under the Klaire Labs logo. This unification will be reflected in new packaging and a continuing commitment to the founding Klaire Labs principles of purity, potency, and performance.
- Mineral-only blend.*
- This hypoallergenic* product supplies a balanced mix of essential minerals and trace elements.
- Includes Albion® Laboratories amino acid chelates, calcium citrate-malate, L-selenomethionine, and other well-utilized forms.*
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- KEY MINERAL SUPPLEMENT: Multi-Mins help provide key minerals that can often be deficient due to poor diet, use of medications, sub-par digestive function or chronic stress.
- EASILY ABSORBED MINERAL COMPLEX: Multi-Mins contain a small amount of Betaine HCl to facilitate superior absorption in the body.
- PROMOTES RELAXATION RESPONSE: Mineral deficiencies often arise during times of stress. Supplementation with a complete mineral complex may help support the body’s functions that improve mood and, also, increase energy.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Multi-Mins, like all Biotics Research products is Gluten Free!
- Contains a combination of high-potency chelated multiminerals with boron and is Iron-Free
- Daily Nutritional Support High Calcium for Bone Health
- 180 Vegetable Capsules, 45 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
- Life’s Fortune’s has been an industry leader for over 53 years providing health and well-being to millions of people with their Award-Winning, Complete Nutrient-Rich Formula which contains a Full Spectrum of ALL Daily Essential Vitamins & Minerals that your body requires, plus additional Plant Based Proteins, Enzymes, Probiotics, and Antioxidants.
- Advanced Energy Support: Promotes a natural increase in energy levels through a synergistic blend of vitamins including a full B-Complex PLUS Spirulina, Green Tea, Safflower, Octosanol, Korean Ginseng, Wheat Grass, Echinaea, Gotu Kola, & more naturally occurring superfoods
- Fast Acting Formula: Within 28 minutes your body begins to feel the power & energy of this synergistic blend of vitamins and whole food concentrates.
- Immune System Support: The Immune system is the body’s defense against invasion. In our modern lifestyles, the nutritional content of our food supply is often lacking the we need to stay strong. Life’s Fortune’s well-balanced multivitamin supplement is a valuable ally in filling in all the gaps in your diet to ensure your bodily processes are met with exceptional vital nutrient elements at all times
- Gluten Free. Soy Free. Non GMO. Kosher. Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly.
Benefits of Multiminerals
We all know that we need vitamins to stay healthy but minerals are just as important. What’s more, we don’t just need the obvious ones such as iron and calcium but also some surprising substances including copper, nickel, and silicon. Taking a multimineral supplement is a good way of getting the right amount of each.
94% of Americans don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables to get an adequate amount of minerals in their diet, and even when we do, our soils are so depleted that even organic foods are lacking in mineral content.
Minerals are imperative for health, and a marked deficiency in any one of the important minerals actually results in disease, according to a well-publicized report published by the Department of Agriculture entitled Document 64. Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling traced the cause of all disease to a deficiency in minerals. And, since many minerals work synergistically, a deficiency in one mineral can be enough to cause a domino effect in the body.
Unfortunately, vitamins depend on adequate minerals in the blood to function. Because so many of us are mineral deficient, it is no wonder why many of the vitamins we supplement with do not have the desired effect.
Albion Laboratories, the world’s leader in patents on supplemental minerals, published a conservative estimate of mineral deficiencies in the United States:
So, how do we get depleted? In addition to virtually all soils in the United States being mineral deficient, poor digestion and absorption is a leading cause of not getting all the minerals we need.
One of the best things we can do is to work on our digestive strength. From this perspective, we can optimize our digestion so that we can pull the maximum amount of nutrients out of the fruits and vegetables we eat, as well as digest supplemental minerals and vitamins better.
Where do I find multiminerals?
There are all kinds of minerals in our bodies most of which we get from the food we eat. A multimineral supplement is a convenient way of making sure you get all your mineral needs covered.
You can also find some minerals in multivitamins (check the label for any additions – for example: ‘multivitamin with iron’ or ‘with minerals’), as many full spectrum supplements include a combo of minerals and vitamins.
Why do I need multiminerals?
Our bodies need all sorts of minerals to keep healthy. You can read in detail why we need key minerals such as calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, and selenium, but we also need a whole raft of other substances including chromium, copper, nickel and phosphorus to name but a few. Chromium, for example, is thought to play a role in insulin use, copper helps us produce blood cells, nickel influences how much iron our bodies absorb from food, while phosphorus is important for strong bones and teeth.
How will I know if I am lacking in multiminerals?
The signs that you are lacking key minerals can vary – typical problems might include fatigue, weak nails or bad skin. The symptoms will really depend on the minerals that are in short supply.
It’s probably worth examining your diet and lifestyle to see where you might be deficient. If you are able to pinpoint the problem you may decide that specific supplements will do the trick. For example, if you are lacking in energy and feeling breathless your health provider may test to see if you are deficient in iron. However, if you feel you require an all-around boost then multiminerals may fit the bill.
Can Multiminerals ever be harmful?
Many minerals are ‘trace elements’ which means the body only needs very small amounts of each. Too much of any one mineral can cause problems – for example too much selenium has been linked to increased diabetes risk and too much calcium to kidney damage. For this reason, it is important to ensure you are not exceeding the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for each group by taking more than the stated dose. That said, reputable multimineral products will only contain safe levels of each substance.
Real Supplements gives you the best Multiminerals on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-05-25.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.