- 1 Potassium Chloride
- 2 Best Potassium Chloride
- 3 Best 10 Benefits of Potassium Chloride
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Prevents kidney stones
- Alleviates stress
- Stimulates the brain
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Improves bone health
- Boosts metabolism
- Strengthens muscles
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Maintains fluids
Best Potassium Chloride
Best Seller No. 1
Now Foods: Potassium Chloride Powder Table Salt Substitute, 8 oz (2 pack)
- International Shipping World Wide 14-29 Day New Package
Best Seller No. 2
BulkSupplements Pure Potassium Chloride Powder (1 Kilogram)
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
- Sometimes Used as a Salt Substitute.
- Helps Lower Blood Pressure.
SaleBest Seller No. 3
Potassium-99 Chloride 99mg Kal 100 Tabs
Best Seller No. 4
Potassium Chloride – KCl – 1 Pound
- Chemical Formula – KCl
- Good source of Potassium
- Also used in fluxes, heat packs, and the production of other chemicals
- Shipped in a resealable bag that is sealed for safety and freshness. It includes a tear-off tab for easy opening.
SaleBest Seller No. 5
Electrolyte Replacement Tablets for Rapid Rehydration | Stops Cramps & Gentle on Stomach | Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium & Zinc + |100 Capsules
- What are Hi-Lyte Advanced Electrolyte Salt Caps? Hi-Lyte is an all-natural, performance electrolyte supplement that provides the perfect balance of fast-acting electrolytes for rapid rehydration and recovery – with key ingredients to support bioavailability and enzymatic function.
- What are Hi-Lytes benefits? Hi-Lyte includes the perfect mix of electrolytes for rapid rehydration. Support mechanisms include: Reduced heat stress, cramping, nausea and fatigue. Improves energy, muscle recovery, muscle gain and endurance. Supports muscle enzyme function and allows the body to convert protein to energy.*
- Why is Hi-Lyte better? Hi-Lyte is the highest Potassium, Zinc and Magnesium Electrolyte Capsule available and perfectly balanced for hydration and recovery. It is made of all-natural Sea Minerals including Sea Salt from the Great Salt Lakes in Utah. Vegetarian. Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Low Carb and Keto Approved. Made in the USA in a GMP and NSF Certified Manufacturing Facility.
- Who is Hi-Lyte for? Hi-Lyte is a health product and made for people who prefer clean food. It designed for the demanding needs of endurance athletes such as Cyclists, Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes Decathaletes etc. Hi-Lyte has also become a favorite of Cross-fitters, Yogi’s and Collegiate and Professional athletes of all sports.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that Hi-Lyte will meet your highest expectations that we are offeiring Hi-Lyte at zero risk to you. If Hi-Lyte doesn’t help you rehydrate and recover faster, just send us an e-mail within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping costs. No products to return. No forms to fill out. Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
SaleBest Seller No. 6
Alta Health Potassium Chloride and Silica Capsules, 100 Count
- Potasium is the principle intracellular electrolyte mineral that is vital for normal cell functioning
- Supports the heart, arteries, muscles and kidneys, as well as being involved in the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium is supplied by our diet, largely from fruits and vegetables, but often supplements are required to provide adequate amounts
SaleBest Seller No. 7
NOW Potassium Chloride Powder, 8-Ounces (Pack of 4)
- Supports muscle contraction, normal kidney function, nerve conduction and cellular nutrient transfer
- Sodium free
- Dietary supplement
Potassium chloride is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low levels of potassium in the blood.
The supplement, often referred to as the formula KCl, is available from dozens of manufacturers.
Potassium is essential for the function of the heart, muscles, kidneys, nerves, and digestive system. Typically, a well-balanced diet supplies all the potassium you need.
Best 10 Benefits of Potassium Chloride
Potassium is the seventh most abundant element and the third most abundant mineral in the human body. It serves several purposes, including breaking down carbohydrates, preventing strokes, and promoting renal and cardiovascular health. Bananas, milk, poultry, and potatoes are all rich sources of potassium. Below are ten great benefits of potassium.
1. Stabilizes blood sugar
A potassium deficiency may cause low blood sugar. This can worsen a diabetic’s condition and even cause problems in non-diabetics, such as a headache, sweating, trembling, or weakness.
2. Prevents kidney stones
Potassium aids the kidneys in excreting waste, and when excretion is regular, it prevents the buildup of hardened waste within the kidneys, thereby reducing the risk of developing a kidney stone.
3. Alleviates stress
This element regulates hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol that are known to increase stress levels. A healthy amount of potassium reduces these hormones, resulting in a less stressful environment.
4. Stimulates the brain
Potassium aids in transporting oxygen to the brain, thereby improving cognitive function and neural activity as well as preventing cognitive decline.
5. Promotes cardiovascular health
It is important to take in a healthy level of potassium, as an insufficient amount increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases and conditions such as heart attack or stroke. One direct benefit of potassium is promoting an even, regular heartbeat.
6. Improves bone health
Potassium regulates several nucleic acids within the body that are responsible for retaining and using calcium, which is vital in promoting strong bones. High levels of potassium increase bone density, thus preventing fractures and warding off conditions such as osteoporosis.
7. Boosts metabolism
This mineral plays an essential role in absorbing and utilizing nutrients we consume, thereby speeding up metabolism. Potassium also regulates the synthesis of protein from amino acids.
8. Strengthens muscles
Regular potassium intake is especially important for athletes and trainers. It helps build muscle while preventing cramps and even aids in staving off atrophy during periods of extended rest.
9. Normalizes blood pressure
Along with sodium, potassium is responsible for maintaining a healthy blood pressure. Its vasodilatory properties reduce tension on the walls of blood vessels, thus allowing the blood to flow more freely and at a lower pressure point.
10. Maintains fluids
Bodily fluids are primarily composed of water and electrolytes. Potassium is needed to not only maintain these properties, but also ensure that fluids levels stay in a healthy range. This is especially important when performing strenuous exercise, which is why many athletes eat bananas before or after performances.
Real Supplements gives you the best Potassium Chloride on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we