- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Prevents kidney stones
- Alleviates stress
- Stimulates the brain
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Improves bone health
- Boosts metabolism
- Strengthens muscles
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Maintains fluids
Top Potassium Products
- Helps Control Activity Of The Heart Muscle.
- Potassium gluconate helps regulate water balance within the body.
- No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch or Gluten.
- CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION: Potassium is an essential mineral which offers a wide range of nutritional support to ensure healthy physiological functioning of diverse organ systems and is essential to cardiovascular function.*
- OVERALL PHYSIOLOGICAL SUPPORT: Potassium activates many enzymatic reactions and is essential to a number of physiologic processes, including: transmission of nerve impulses; contraction of cardiac, smooth, and skeletal muscles; gastric secretion; renal function; tissue synthesis; and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- ELECTROLYTE BALANCE: Potassium works with sodium to maintain healthy water balance, heart rhythm, and nerve and muscle function.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- May help maintain proper heart function
- Potassium is an essential mineral required for proper heart function and is important for normal growth and nerve impulse transmission
- No artificial colors or flavors, no gluten, no lactose
- Not reacted with soy, like other potassium capsules
- Helps to protect the health of your muscles
- Protects the central nervous system, while also keeping your body's electrolyte levels in balance
- Helps maintain water balance and distribution, pH balance, muscle and nerve cell function, heart function, and kidney and adrenal function
- Helps convert blood sugar into its stored form, glycogen; assists in preventing fatigue and muscle weakness
- Recommended for potassium deficiency and regulating blood pressure
- Supports fluid balance
- Suggested use as a dietary supplement
- Made with vegetable cellulose
- Contains 2% silica and vegetable stearic acid
- Does not contain artificial color
- Maximum Serving Size 99mg of Potassium Citrate Per Capsule
- 500 Capsules Per Bottle
- High Quality Potassium Citrate in Every Serving
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- HEART HEALTH*: Magnesium and potassium are two minerals that are ubiquitous throughout the body and play fundamental roles in cell and tissue health.* Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HEART, MUSCLE, AND NERVE FUNCTIONS*/WITH TAURINE: Taurine also helps to support neuromuscular and cardiovascular health through its role in the regulation of normal electrolyte and neurotransmitter balance.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Potassium 99 mg (From 595 mg Potassium Gluconate).
- Twin Pack (2 Bottles of 250 Caplets).
- Helps support heart function by helping to control the activity of the heart muscle and also supports healthy nerve function.
- No Color Added
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
Top 10 Benefits of Potassium
Potassium is the seventh most abundant element and the third most abundant mineral in the human body. It serves several purposes, including breaking down carbohydrates, preventing strokes, and promoting renal and cardiovascular health. Bananas, milk, poultry, and potatoes are all rich sources of potassium. Below are ten great benefits of potassium.
1. Stabilizes blood sugar
A potassium deficiency may cause low blood sugar. This can worsen a diabetic’s condition and even cause problems in non-diabetics, such as a headache, sweating, trembling, or weakness.
2. Prevents kidney stones
Potassium aids the kidneys in excreting waste, and when excretion is regular, it prevents the buildup of hardened waste within the kidneys, thereby reducing the risk of developing a kidney stone.
3. Alleviates stress
This element regulates hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol that are known to increase stress levels. A healthy amount of potassium reduces these hormones, resulting in a less stressful environment.
4. Stimulates the brain
Potassium aids in transporting oxygen to the brain, thereby improving cognitive function and neural activity as well as preventing cognitive decline.
5. Promotes cardiovascular health
It is important to take in a healthy level of potassium, as an insufficient amount increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases and conditions such as heart attack or stroke. One direct benefit of potassium is promoting an even, regular heartbeat.
6. Improves bone health
Potassium regulates several nucleic acids within the body that are responsible for retaining and using calcium, which is vital in promoting strong bones. High levels of potassium increase bone density, thus preventing fractures and warding off conditions such as osteoporosis.
7. Boosts metabolism
This mineral plays an essential role in absorbing and utilizing nutrients we consume, thereby speeding up metabolism. Potassium also regulates the synthesis of protein from amino acids.
8. Strengthens muscles
Regular potassium intake is especially important for athletes and trainers. It helps build muscle while preventing cramps and even aids in staving off atrophy during periods of extended rest.
9. Normalizes blood pressure
Along with sodium, potassium is responsible for maintaining a healthy blood pressure. Its vasodilatory properties reduce tension on the walls of blood vessels, thus allowing the blood to flow more freely and at a lower pressure point.
10. Maintains fluids
Bodily fluids are primarily composed of water and electrolytes. Potassium is needed to not only maintain these properties, but also ensure that fluids levels stay in a healthy range. This is especially important when performing strenuous exercise, which is why many athletes eat bananas before or after performances.
Real Supplements gives you the best Potassium on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-11-17