- 1 Probiotics
- 1.1 Best Probiotics
- 1.2 What Are Probiotics?
- 1.3 Top Benefits of Probiotics
- 1.3.1 Promote a healthy microbiome
- 1.3.2 Weight Loss
- 1.3.3 Keep temporary inflammation in check
- 1.3.4 Reduce fatigue
- 1.3.5 Balance your blood sugar
- 1.3.6 Improve the appearance of your skin
- 1.3.7 Balance Immune Function
- 1.3.8 Enhance nutrient absorption
- 1.3.9 Allergies
- 1.3.10 Fight bad breath
- 1.3.11 Mood Disorders
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. Probiotics are often called “good” bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
- Shown To Support Immune and Digestive Health
- Supports A Balanced Digestive System
- Boosting your immune system
- Preventing and treating urinary tract infections.
- Improving digestive function.
- Healing inflammatory bowel conditions like IBS
- Managing and preventing eczema in children.
- Aids in the fight of food-borne illnesses.
- 10 PROBIOTIC STRAINS: Offers a balanced spectrum of live organisms consisting of acid-resistant probiotic bacterial strains that are known to naturally colonize the human GI tract.*
- CLINICALLY VALIDATED STRAINS*: Utilizes bacterial strains that have been clinically validated for their support of healthy immune system function.*
- HEALTHY INTESTINAL FLORA*: Probiotic bacteria are critical for healthy digestion, helping maintain the integrity of the intestinal lining, support proper intestinal motility, and participate in the detoxification process.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- ★Made in New York, USA★ NewRhythm 50 Billion Probiotics is made in a Facility Based in New York, USA. Our Facility is GMP Certificated, which Represent the Highest Level of Technology, Quality Purity and Consistency.
- ★50 Billion 20 Strains Targeted Release Formula★ NewRhythm 50 Billion Probiotics Capsules is Scientifically Backed and Clinically Proven, Formulated by Doctor with 50 Billion Living Organisms Per Serving, Featuring Targeted Release Technology to Help Probiotics Survive Stomach Acids and Reach Your Intestinal Track. Organic Prebiotics Fiber is also Included In the Formula.
- ★Potent and Pure for Your Digestive Health and Immune Health*★ Our All Natural Probiotics Provides Support For the Establishment and Maintenance of Favorable Intestinal Flora. Gives You Powerful Support for Healthy Digestion and Balanced Intestinal Ecology. Our Products are Shelf Stable that Does NOT Require Refrigeration.
- ★100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free★ NewRhythm 50 Billion Probiotics is Formulated with 100% Natural Ingredients and Independently Tested in 3rd Party Labs in USA. Our Probiotics Supplement is Verified NON-GMO, Gluten Free and Verified Free of Sugar, Soy, Yeast, Egg, Wheat, Corn, Peanuts, Fish, Shellfish, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Ingredients, Fillers, Binders, Preservatives.
- ★100% Satisfaction Guaranteed★ We stand behind our products with confidence. If in anyway you are not completely satisfied with our products, please let us know in 30 days, we will give you money back.
- Max Strength General Purpose Probiotic: Our non-refrigerated probiotic is designed to support digestive health & gut health. A great choice for those looking to support a diverse healthy microbiome w/ 60B CFU - Probiotics for Women & Men alike
- Support Your Gut: Our probiotic contains 10 diverse high-quality probiotic strains and organic prebiotics - synergistically working together to support your gut health. Expertly crafted to support occasional constipation, diarrhea, gas & bloating!
- Survives the Gut: From start to finish - this probiotic is designed to survive the gut & maximize the colonization of our strains. We use a shelf-stable bottle, acid-resistant capsules, and 60 Billion Colony forming units (CFU) to achieve this!
- Backed By Science - Our probiotics are crafted based on scientific research. We have partnered with a network of expert physicians to help review our products & research. We strive to educate & help you with informed decisions regarding your health.
- Non-GMO & Sustainable - We are Non-GMO Certified, and participate in the Carbon Fund program - which means for this probiotic, all associated carbon emissions are offset with reduction projects. Always with Science-Backed Quality Ingredients!
- THE GUT STUFF: Once Daily Women’s is formulated for her unique needs with 50 Billion CFU of 16 diverse probiotics for optimal digestive and immune support; We’ve also added our whole food prebiotic fiber blend to help promote the growth of good bacteria
- HIT REPHRESH: Girls just want to have pHun; Our doctor formulated daily probiotic has clinically studied strains, L. reuteri and L. fermentum, to help maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria and pH levels for vaginal health and overall women’s health
- BACKED BY SCIENCE: As a 4x Award Winning #1 Probiotic Brand, our probiotic is made with a great deal of research to ensure you are receiving the highest-quality and most diverse strains in a shelf-stable bottle to ensure they arrive alive and stay alive
- CONVENIENCE IN MIND: Keep your standards and strains high in a once-daily, easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsule; If you prefer probiotic drinks, our capsules can also be opened & contents mixed into water or your favorite beverages (not too hot or acidic)
- EXPERTLY FORMULATED: Our once daily probiotic supplement for women is proudly Dr. Formulated by David Perlmutter, MD for women’s health and Third-Party Certified Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Carbon Neutral; Made in the USA with no dairy, soy, or gluten
- PROBIOTIC FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Culturelle probiotics are naturally sourced with scientifically proven ingredients to keep your digestive system in balance; helps reduce occasional gas, bloating and diarrhea. For daily use, take 1 capsule per day
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE STRAIN: Culturelle Pro Strength Daily Probiotics for Men & Women are formulated with the clinically studied probiotic strain, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG) has also been demonstrated to survive harsh stomach acids to get the probiotics where they’re needed in the intestines.
- PROBIOTIC POWER: Culturelle Pro Strength is formulated with 12 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) of the most clinically studied LGG probiotic, proven to provide digestive & immune support, plus the prebiotic inulin
- SAFE & BACKED BY RESEARCH: Over 1,000 scientific studies and 30 years of research have demonstrated the safety and efficacy of LGG probiotic; Culturelle Pro Strength is vegetarian and contains no gluten, milk, soy or preservatives
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED: Every package of Culturelle Probiotics meets the highest standards for purity and potency when consumed; To preserve the billions of CFUs in your Culturelle Probiotics, store them in a cool, dry place away from sunlight
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Reid, Professor Gregor (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 136 Pages - 09/10/2023 (Publication Date) - Library and Archives Canada (Publisher)
- 120 Billion CFUs & 36 Strains Per Capsule: Vitalitown 120 Billion Probiotics provides the highest number of CFUs and the richest strains possible. They are specially selected for both men and women with unsurpassed quality & value. All Vitalitown products are 100% vegan and contain no GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- Probiotics + Prebiotics + Digestive Enzymes: Our Once Daily Probiotics is enhanced with natural plant-based digestive enzymes and water-soluble prebiotics fiber to help reduce gas and bloating.* The three works synergistically to maximize their strength and help maintain natural gastrointestinal tract balance.*
- Digestive & Immune Support*: Vitalitown 36 Strains Probiotics is naturally sourced and scientifically proven to work in harmony with your body, helping support regular and healthy digestion, boost the immune system as well as promote optimal nutrient bioavailability and absorption.*
- Shelf Stable & Delayed Release: Our shelf-stable probiotics is protected in a moisture-tight bottle to ensure probiotics stability. Delayed-Release Technology allows probiotics to survive stomach acid and reach deep into the intestine. Refrigeration recommended but not required.
- Made in the USA: All Vitalitown products are manufactured and packaged in the USA. The products are tested by the third party for purity and potency to ensure that each and every bottle of Vitalitown products represents the highest standards.
- GUT HEALTH + IMMUNE SUPPORT (1) The gastrointestinal microbiome is active in the digestion of food; absorption of nutrients & supports tissues lining the immune system (1); Ultra Strength Probiotic 10 supports a healthy digestive; immune & upper respiratory systems for whole-body well-being (1)
- MULTI-STRAIN PROBIOTIC (3) Nature’s Bounty Ultra Strength Probiotic 10 contains 10 unique probiotic strains to supplement the natural diversity of your GI microbiome; supporting healthy digestion and overall wellness (1)
- 20 BILLION LIVE PROBIOTIC CULTURES Each capsule contains 20 billion CFU (colony-forming units); guaranteed upon date of expiration; these good bacteria provide advanced support for your digestive system; maintaining a healthy gut (1)
- NEW! ONE-PER-DAY FORMULA Adults should take one capsule per day; preferably with a meal; to support digestive; immune; and upper respiratory health (1)
- OVER 20 YEARS OF RESEARCH & 50 YEARS OF QUALITY Our unique formula is supported by years of advanced clinical research and delivers unsurpassed quality & value; Ultra Strength Probiotic 10 offers a quality probiotic supplement you’re looking for; from the brand you trust
What Are Probiotics?
According to the World Health Organization, probiotics are living microorganisms that when consumed in sufficient numbers can provide excellent health benefits that go beyond basic nutrition. Probiotics are cultures that have been shown to provide specific health benefits such as supporting digestive and immune health and contributing to the maintenance of a balanced gut microbiota, which is important for the proper functioning of the digestive system and the entire body.
By now you’ve probably heard of the microbiome, the community of trillions of microorganisms that live inside and on your body. But did you know that microbes are so fundamental to life that they outnumber human cells by 10 to 1?
Our microbiome is full of all kinds of microbes, both good and bad. When our microbiome is balanced, the good guys work hard to keep us vibrant and healthy. However, when too many of the bad guys are hanging around, the good bacteria lose their footing and can’t do their jobs properly.
The good news is that we can swing the balance of the microbes in our microbiome in favor of the good guys by consuming probiotics, or beneficial bacteria. Probiotics work to replenish the beneficial bacteria in our body and provide a myriad of important health benefits.
Top Benefits of Probiotics
Probiotics are live bacteria (found in foods like kefir, yogurt, and kombucha) are essential for good gut health. And if you consider that your microbiome (all of the bacteria in your body) is a mix of good and bad bacteria (like the kind that makes you sick), it’s important to have enough of the good bacteria so your body will function properly.
Probiotics do much more than alleviate stomach problems. While most people just thought of probiotics as beneficial for digestive health, your gut is connected to your entire body.
As a result? Emerging research suggests they help prevent a wide range of conditions, starting with these five.
Promote a healthy microbiome
From modern diets filled with sugar and additives to exposure to antibiotics in both medicine and food, your lifestyle can wreak havoc on your body’s delicate balance of bacteria. Even aging, stress, environmental toxins, and medications (such as antacids, birth control, and steroids) can have indiscriminate effects on your healthy microflora balance.
When the good guys are overwhelmed, your microbiome can quickly shift and create issues that are less than ideal. Luckily, consuming probiotic supplements can increase your body’s levels of healthy bacteria and encourage optimal conditions in your body.
Taking a probiotic can lower your body weight and body mass index, Probiotics can also improve your blood sugar control and affect sensitivity to leptin (a hormone that helps regulate appetite.) This is key for anyone struggling with type 2 diabetes.
Keep temporary inflammation in check
By supporting immune system, probiotics can help to alleviate temporary inflammation—improving the health of your bones, joints, skin, and other areas of your body.
In a study published in Gut Microbes, researchers measured participants’ levels of temporary inflammation before and after taking Bifidobacterium supplements. By the end of the 8-week trial, inflammation levels significantly decreased in the probiotic group, proving that these good bacteria can effectively keep temporary inflammation in check3.
Have you ever felt tired even after getting enough rest? Well, it turns out that a balanced gut can help reinvigorate you. That’s because fatigue (and the resulting irritability) are often signs of poor digestion, which occurs as a result of an unhealthy gut.
Recent research highlights the connection between probiotics and energy. Scientists at National Taiwan Sport University administered Lactobacillus plantarum to mice for six weeks. At the end of the trial, the mice showed increased grip strength, muscle weight, and endurance; and decreased fatigue4.
The good news? Taking beneficial probiotics can help give you energy and support your body’s ability to properly digest and process all the healthy nutrients you eat so you can regain your vitality.
Balance your blood sugar
Did you know that probiotics can help balance blood sugar levels? Yes, gut bacteria communicate with your cells to send chemical messages throughout your body. This communication process, in turn, enables your body to support and maintain healthy glucose levels.
Taking a daily probiotic ensures that enough of the good guys are working on your behalf to optimize all of your body’s processes;
Improve the appearance of your skin
It’s not just about vanity! Your skin is your largest organ, and it protects your body from countless external threats. But, what many people don’t realize is that your skin is an important reflection of your internal health. Skin problems can result from nutritional and hormonal imbalances, as well as immune system disruptions, all issues that begin in the gut. By helping you to better absorb the nutrients from your foods and supporting immune system response, probiotics can reduce temporary inflammation and help you achieve healthier-looking skin that glows.
Skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea can be troublesome, to say the least, but some studies suggest that the right strains of probiotics can help. It reverts to the whole idea of inflammation. And since some skin conditions, like other health issues, stem from inflammation, minimizing it can be a skin savior.
Balance Immune Function
Tired of feeling sick and run down? Research has shown less of an occurrence of upper respiratory infection after the use of probiotics,” And it makes sense why: Probiotics are a better type of bacteria, they can help prevent infection. Making sure you have a better balance of bacteria can also ward off issues like the cold and flu.”
Can you believe that the vast majority—approximately 80%—of your immune system is located in your gut? Because so many of your immune cells inhabit your intestinal tract, a healthy and balanced immune response is largely dependent on strong communities of beneficial bacteria existing within the gut environment.
A high-quality supplement (preferably with multiple strains of good bacteria) works to crowd out the bad guys and support the foundation of your health at its core.
Enhance nutrient absorption
No matter how many superfoods you eat, your body won’t be able to benefit from them if your gut environment isn’t teeming with healthy bacteria. You see, enzymes and digestive bacteria break down the food you eat into molecules that make their way into your bloodstream to nourish your body. Inadequate or unbalanced microbial populations in the gut can derail this process and can even lead to malabsorption of critical nutrients.
A daily probiotic can help your body naturally absorb all of the goodness from your food and supplements so that you’re getting the most out of your efforts to stay healthy.
A study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that allergy sufferers who took a supplement of a probiotic called B. lactis once a day for 8 weeks were far less sniffly two months down the road than those who didn’t. People who took probiotics also had decreased levels of pro-inflammatory markers, the researchers say. That could be because probiotics alter the permeability of the intestinal wall, and help to keep pro-inflammatory compounds from entering the bloodstream, says nutritionist Molly Kimball, R.D.
Fight bad breath
You may be surprised to learn that our mouths are home to an incredible amount of bacteria. Studies show that certain probiotics, like Streptococcus salivarius K12, can help support the oral microbiome by suppressing the growth of bad breath-causing microbes2.
Unlike mouthwash or mints that simply mask bad breath odor, probiotics can help overcome this occasional, yet embarrassing, issue by encouraging long-term equilibrium of oral bacteria.
Your “gut feeling” is more than just a hunch. In fact, your mental and emotional balance hinge on a healthy gut environment. The good guys in your intestinal tract produce hundreds of nervous system chemicals that regulate your moods. Indeed, almost 95% of your body’s serotonin—the happiness chemical also found in the brain—is manufactured by your gut bacteria, so replenishing them often is one of the best things you can do to support healthy emotional function.
In a study of 40 people without mood disorders, those who took a probiotic supplement every night for 30 days felt happier and reported feeling generally happier and less bothered by life’s problems than those who took a placebo. Other research suggests that probiotics can help lower levels of depression, stress, and anxiety.
Real Supplements gives you the best Probiotics on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.