- Treats anemia
- Boosts energy
- Produces collagen
- Relieves migraines
- Aids the nervous system
- Promotes optical health
- Increases mineral absorption
- Promotes fetal development
- Aids digestion
- Works as an antioxidant
- THE POTENT SOURCE FOR MAINTAINING HEALTHY BLOOD CELLS - Common symptoms of a deficiency of vitamin B2 are anemia, sore throat, inflammation of the skin, fatigue, swelling, migraine headaches and more. Premium vitamin B-2 formula, a liquid extract which also acts as an antioxidant in the body to help you maintain healthy cells and metabolism
- MAINTAIN STRONG NERVOUS SYSTEM - Riboflavin (vitamin B2) plays an important role for the development and function of cardiovascular and nervous system. This potent source will help you support healthy hair growth, healthy nails, and vibrant skin. It also acts as a free radical-killer for maintaining good function of the liver, eyes, muscles and vital organs
- DIGEST & EXTRACT ENERGY FROM THE FOODS YOU CONSUME - The metabolization of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates that you eat on a regular basis, Vitamin B2 can promote healthy digestion, which means it turns food you eat into energy
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA - Herb-Science products are manufactured in the USA. No fillers, gluten, soy, milk, egg or preservatives
- AMOUNT PER SERVING - 6.5 mg
- ENERGY SUPPORT: Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2, is an essential B vitamin. It is a component of the coenzymes FAD and FMN, which are intermediates in many redox reactions, including energy production and cellular respiration reactions.*
- VISION & SKIN HEALTH: Riboflavin is an essential vitamin that may support normal eyesight and healthy skin.*
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- An essential vitamin for the promotion of cellular energy
- Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2, is an essential nutrient which helps in the formation of ATP, the body's main storage form of energy.
- It's also a cofactor in the production of glutathione, an important antioxidant in the body
- Our Riboflavin is all-vegetarian, so you get the nutrients you need and none of what you don't want.
- Vegetarian; Gluten-Free
- Aids in the Conversion of Food into Energy
- Coated for Easy Swallowing
- Vitamin Supplement
- Supports mental clarity, healthy mood, and optimal productivity
- Unique, high-dose formula providing 400 mg of riboflavin
- Essential nutrient for energy production
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT: Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is a part of the B-Complex which is a group of essential nutrients. B-Complex vitamins, Vitamin B2 included, work to support the metabolism of energy in the body
- HOW IT HELPS: Vitamin B2 helps the body convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy in order to assist the body during the stress of daily life. It is also necessary for normal cell function as well as provides help to maintain a healthy nervous system, skin, vision and hair
- CONVENIENT: This formulation offers essential vitamin B2 in a convenient vegetarian dosage form
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: All tablets are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- BOOSTS ENERGY METABOLISM Riboflavin works to produce neurotransmitters that ensure fat and protein metabolic processes run smoothly
- ASSISTS IN THE PRODUCTION OF RED BLOOD CELLS By producing more red blood cells, this riboflavin 400 milligram supplement can help transport oxygen to all areas of the body for a better overall well-being
- PROMOTES A HEALTHIER NERVOUS SYSTEM By way of its production of neurotransmitters, the nervous system may benefit from more efficient functionality when taking these riboflavin 400 mg vegetarian capsules
- Nature's Life B
- High in vitamin B
- Contains 100 tabs
- Maximum strength, 500mg per cap, 120 capsules, 4 month supply.
- Vitamin B2, or Riboflavin is important for energy production.
- Also supports healthy red blood cell function.
- Non-GMO. No Gluten. No Dairy. No preservatives. No tree-nuts. No sugar.
- Third party lab tested for purity and quality. Made in California.
- Running time: 51 minutes
- DON'T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMITATIONS that use weak and unnatural synthetic vitamins with fillers. Get THE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS you need from a TRUSTED, HIGH QUALITY SOURCE. With Peak Performance Raw Organic Whole Food B Complex, you'll get a powerful combination of B Vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5 B6, B7, B9 and B12, ALL derived from over 25+ real whole foods with an organic fruit blend and organic vegetable blend.
- WHOLE FOOD MACRO & MICRO NUTRIENTS FOR HIGH POTENCY & MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: With an organic fruit blend, organic vegetable blend, and organic whole food that retains important enzymes which aids in the digestion and assimilation process, including: Pomegranate, Acia, Acerola Cherry Extract, Black Currant, Blackberry, Blueberry Extract, Cranberry, Grape, Goji Berry, Maqui Berry, Barley Grass Whole, and more! Peak Performance B Complex is great for mental and physical energy.
- MADE IN USA + VEGAN FORMULATED & ALLERGY FREE - Free Of Soy, Milk, Egg, Shellfish, Corn, Wheat & Peanuts. Contains NO Gluten, Fillers, Binders, Or Preservatives. Manufactured Under The Highest Quality FDA, GMP & NSF Regulations and USA Standards. Free Of Contamination, Molds And Toxins.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEED. If you don't absolutely LOVE this product... For ANY reason whatsoever, simply send us a message and we will be happy to offer you a fast, prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. That's how confident we are that you'll love this product.
- FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS. Not just for athletes who need to perform physically at their peak... This formula is also for busy professionals, moms on-the-go, entrepreneurs, and health conscious individuals who want to MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY perform at their highest levels everyday.
- SUPPLEMENT FOR PREVENTION AND RELIEF: By addressing the underlying nutritional deficiencies common to migraine sufferers.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Recommended by leading headache specialists following top migraine clinical trials with 12% Petasites extract and .8% Parthenolide.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Can be safely used with most prescription medicines - Aspirin & Caffeine Free - 1 month supply.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: Sourced, Mixed, Bottled, and Labeled in our GMP Certified Facility.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We stand behind our products because we believe in them.- Vegetarian Capsule - Wheat Free - Gluten Free - Dairy Free - Nut Free - No Artificial Colors - No Artificial Flavors .
- Swanson Ultra
- Swanson R-5-P (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 50 mg 60 Veg Caps
- Per GMP guidelines set forth by the FDA, most products are formulated for 24 months from the date of manufacture. Liquids and probiotics are formulated for 12 months.
- Essential For The Metabolism Of Fats, Carbohydrates & Protein
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Potency
- Aids in the Conversion of Food into Energy
- Coated for Easy Swallowing
- Vitamin Supplement
- Contains higher amounts of 5-MTHF (active folate), B6, B12 per capsule than original Methyl-Guard
- Riboflavin 5'-phosphate added for extra homocysteine metabolism support
- Support for heart, blood vessel, brain, nerve, and bone health
- Easy 3-capsule daily dosing
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
- Supports energy production
- Important for energy production, enzyme function, and normal fatty acid and amino acid synthesis
- Necessary for the reproduction of glutathione, a free radical scavenger
- Seems to significantly reduce the number of migraine headache attacks
- Functions in several different enzyme systems
Top 10 Benefits of Riboflavin
Riboflavin is an alternative name for vitamin B2. Found naturally in foods such as oysters, salmon, avocados, eggs, leafy green vegetables, additional supplementation may not be needed. Always talk to your doctor before beginning new supplements. But first, let’s look at ten benefits of increased riboflavin intake:
1. Treats anemia
Anemia is caused by an insufficient supply of red blood cells. Symptoms include weakness, fatigue, shortness of breath, and more. Luckily, vitamin B2 has been shown to stimulate healthy red blood cell production, thus fighting against anemia.
2. Boosts energy
Energy reserves can be boosted by regular consumption of riboflavin. Metabolism and digestion are also improved by B2 intake.
3. Produces collagen
Got wrinkles? Riboflavin supplements may benefit you. This vitamin is essential in producing and maintaining healthy levels of collagen, which promotes healthy hair and prevents wrinkles from forming by improving skin elasticity.
4. Relieves migraines
Patients with migraines may be suffering from a riboflavin deficiency. Its ability to treat migraines makes it a worthy investment for chronic sufferers.
5. Aids the nervous system
Riboflavin is an extremely versatile vitamin. Its properties are known to relieve several disorders of the nervous system, including numbness, anxiety, and carpal tunnel syndrome. This vitamin has also shown success in alleviating symptoms of epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s.
6. Promotes optical health
The risk of developing eye diseases is greatly reduced by ingesting proper amounts of riboflavin. This vitamin protects the eyes from conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, and keratoconus.
7. Increases mineral absorption
Vitamin B2 improves the health of the digestive tract, thereby increasing nutrient absorption; additionally, the vitamin itself is able to absorb other minerals such as iron, folic acid, and other B complexes.
8. Promotes fetal development
As with all nutrients, developing fetuses need riboflavin. This vitamin ensures the fetus develops properly and is born at a healthy birth weight.
9. Aids digestion
Riboflavin is essential in maintaining the mucosal lining of the digestive tract, which keeps digestion speedy and efficient.
10. Works as an antioxidant
Arguably the best property of riboflavin is its role as an antioxidant. Adequate riboflavin helps kill harmful free radicals by producing glutathione. Elimination of free radicals is essential in preventing disease.
Real Supplements gives you the best Riboflavin on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-21