- They’re fizzy, refreshing and fun to drink
- Clean and crisp bubbly waters that can be a healthier alternative to drinking soda
- Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
Best Sparkling Waters
SaleBest Seller No. 1
PERRIER Sparkling Mineral Water, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 24)
- 16.9-ounce/.5-Liter sturdy plastic bottle is the perfect size for on-the-go
- This pack of 24 offers plenty of refreshment; fits in any refrigerator or pantry
- Our invigorating bubbles and naturally occurring minerals make for a unique, thirst-quenching taste
- Zero calories and zero sweeteners
- Perfect for any time of day, and serves as an extraordinary mixer for cocktails
Best Seller No. 2
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 33.8 fl oz. (Pack of 12)
- Twelve 33.8 fl oz./1 L BPA-free plastic bottles
- Sparkling water imported from Italy
- Crisp and clean taste pairs well with any meal
- Zero calories, low sodium, and no artificial colors or flavors
- Naturally enriched with calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts
SaleBest Seller No. 3
bubly Sparkling Water Sampler, Variety Pack, All 8 Flavors, 12 Ounce Cans (18 Count)
- Refreshing, crisp bubly sparkling water in eight great tasting flavors
- Includes eighteen 12 oz cans – Lime (3 cans), Grapefruit (3 cans), Mango (2 cans), Cherry (2 Cans), Strawberry (2 Cans), Orange (2 Cans), Lemon (2 Cans), and Apple (2 Cans)
- No calories. No sweeteners. All smiles
- Each flavor comes with a different smile and greeting to match its unique personality
- Try all 8 bubly sparkling water flavors in this variety pack
SaleBest Seller No. 4
IZZE Sparkling Juice, 4 Flavor Variety Pack, 8.4 oz Cans, 24 Count
- Includes Sparkling Blackberry, Sparkling Clementine, Sparkling Apple, and Sparkling Grapefruit flavors – 6 cans each
- IZZE Sparkling Juices are 70% fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water
- No added sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients
- The perfect feel-good drink to brighten up your day
- Variety Pack includes (24) 8.4 oz cans
Best Seller No. 5
Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit 17 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)
- Now with colors and flavors from natural sources
- Always bursting with real fruit flavor
- Zero Sugar and Zero Calories
- Each bottle has Antioxidants and Vitamins
- Now available through Dash
SaleBest Seller No. 6
Spindrift Grapefruit Sparkling Water, 12-Fluid-Ounce Cans, Pack of 24
- Bright, tangy Spindrift Grapefruit Sparkling Water tastes unique: lightly carbonated, slightly pulpy, and with a fuller flavor than regular sparkling water and seltzer
- Made with real squeezed grapefruits from family farms in the US
- Unsweetened, no added sugar, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, never from concentrate
- Just real fruit and sparkling water. Yup, that’s it.
- Contains 10% fruit juice and only 17 calories per can
SaleBest Seller No. 7
Sparkling Ice Variety Pack Black Cherry/Peach Nectarine/Coconut Pineapple/Pink Grapefruit, 12 Count
- Bursting with real fruit flavor
- Put a little fizz in your day
- Zero Sugar
- Zero calories, Zero guilt
- Contains Antioxidants and Vitamins
Sparkling Water vs. Mineral Water: What’s the Difference?
While you may think that these bubbly water types are created equal and can be used interchangeably, it’s important to understand that sparkling water and mineral water have distinct differences when it comes to processing, taste, and how they are used.
What is Mineral Water?
Mineral water typically comes directly from the source of natural springs. While not all mineral water is “sparkling”, the bubbly varieties get their effervescence from naturally-occurring gases. After mineral water is bottled, more carbon dioxide may be added artificially by manufacturers. Because it is filled with a high number of naturally-occurring minerals like magnesium, potassium, and calcium, sparkling mineral water contains a distinct, yet slight mineral bite.
Sparkling Mineral Water Uses
Before you use sparkling mineral water as a cocktail mixer, you may want to rethink your choice. Since mineral water contains flavor from minerals, it’s usually best to drink it plain. If you must use mineral water to mix a drink, it’s always better to use still mineral water instead of sparkling. Lemonades and other citrus-based drinks can often be complementary to the mineral-y taste.
What is Sparkling Water?
Filtered sparkling water, or seltzer water, is made of just two ingredients: still water and carbon dioxide. When plain water meets carbon dioxide, it becomes carbonated or “sparkling.” Because of its simplicity and pure, clean taste, you will find that sparkling water can be just as refreshing as still water — but often, more enjoyable due to its effervescence.
What is Sparkling Water Good For?
Because sparkling water has a neutral taste, many people opt to choose it over mineral water for use in drinks and recipes. While it’s just as delicious on its own, or with a twist of lime or lemon, chefs and mixologists use sparkling water to craft a variety of tasty, creative concoctions such as:
– Sparkling cocktails
– Healthy sparkling mocktails
– Gourmet hand-crafted sodas
– Carbonated iced coffee
– Sparkling gazpacho
– Sparkling chilled desserts
– Fluffier tempura batter
– Light and airy pancakes
Mineral water is natural, it contains large amounts of dissolved mineral salts such as calcium carbonate. Mineral water is good for your health. Sparkling water usually has no minerals in it, and it’s man-made. It is made by forcibly dissolving large amounts of CO2 into water that usually does not contain any minerals.
Real Supplements gives you the best Sparkling Water on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we