- Rejuvenates the skin
- Promotes prostate health
- Treats eczema
Best Trace Minerals
- MINERAL DEFICIENCY AFFECTS 90% OF AMERICANS – Simply add our low sodium drops to filtered drinking water to replenish essential minerals your body may not be getting from your diet
- NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS – Full spectrum Ionic Trace Minerals aids in mineral absorption, helps restore pH balance, and supports normal bowel function, sleep, mood, muscles and the body's complex electrical system functions
- IF YOU CAN TASTE IT, YOU PUT TOO MUCH IN – ConcenTrace is all natural and highly concentrated with no added preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners. Add it to water, a smoothie, or food to mask the taste. Begin by taking 10 drops throughout the day for 3 days. Increase the serving slightly each day until you get to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily
- HIGHEST QUALITY & MAXIMUM ABSORPTION – Always 3rd party tested for purity, potency, and quality (including for heavy metals) in USA, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE – Pure ingredients you can trust to perform from America’s #1 Trace Mineral Supplement Brand
- LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE – Our tried and true for 30+ years electrolyte supplement concentrate contains high potency ConcenTrace Ionic Trace Minerals and electrolytes to keep your body hydrated and supported throughout the day
- FULL SPECTRUM UTAH SEA MINERALS – Straight from Utah's inland sea, these highly absorbable and bioavailable ionic trace minerals are from one of the richest mineral sources on earth.
- SEE YA LATER CHARLIE – 40,000 Volts is a potent drink mix that gives your leg and arm muscles what they need, for men, women, and athletes. It also supports hydration and may help maintain normal stamina, energy, and endurance
- HIGHEST QUALITY & MAXIMUM ABSORPTION – Always 3rd party tested for purity, potency and quality (including for heavy metals) in USA, unflavored, vegan, gluten free, Non-GMO Project
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE – Pure ingredients you can trust to perform from America’s #1 Trace Mineral Supplement Brand
- Healthy Metabolism: Trace Minerals is a blend of essential minerals to support healthy nutrient metabolism and cellular function throughout the body.*
- Cellular Health: Trace Minerals help support proper cellular energy production and the synthesis of healthy hormones, neurotransmitters and DNA.*
- Optimal Bioavailability: This formula provides important trace minerals in a balanced combination, without macro minerals, to promote optimal bioavailability.
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- FAST FIZZY HYDRATION – Give your water a delicious boost and replenish your body with this naturally flavored, effervescent electrolyte drink, featuring 18 vitamins and a full spectrum of Ionic Trace Minerals.
- LOW SUGAR & NATURAL – Unlike leading sports drinks, Trace Minerals Power Paks only contain 1g sugar, 4g carbs and 15 calories per serving. There is no maltodextrin or caffeine included. Power Paks are naturally flavored, vegan, gluten free, and Non-GMO Project verified.
- FOR ALL LIFESTYLES – For daily or seasonal use for kids, men and women, exercise and sports hydration or recovery. Power Paks may help support hydration, stamina, endurance, and muscle performance and stamina.
- WHAT ARE TRACE MINERALS? Zinc, chromium, boron, vanadyl sulfate and copper are some of the trace minerals we all need for optimal health. While we only need small amounts, trace minerals play an important role in hundreds ofour bodily functions-from supporting our immune system to helping maintain healthy bones and joints. Our Only Trace Minerals formula provides bioavailable forms to support your healthy body and immune function, all in one convenient supplement.
- INCLUDES ZINC, CHROMIUM & BORON - Zinc deficiency becomes more common as we get older, making supplementing with it essential for your immune health. When it's part of a heathy diet, chromium plays a vital role in maintaining already-healthy blood sugar levels forthose within a normal range. And boron not only supports optimal calcium metabolism as well as healthy bones and joints—but it's also shown to help inhibit oxidative stress.
- WE ADDED COPPER & VANADYL SULFATE,TOO - Copper is required by the body to convert iron into a form that can be utilized by hemoglobin, which helps your red blood cells transport oxygen. Vanadyl sulfate is a form of the trace mineral vanadium, which helps promote thyroid health, iron metabolism and may support already-healthy glucose & blood pressure levels.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
- 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 - Contains natural ingredients and is formulated with more than 70 nutrient-dense minerals. Additionally, this product is enhanced with Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese and many more natural ingredients. Includes 60 capsules.
- 𝗨𝗦𝗔 𝗚𝗠𝗣 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 - Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are located in the US and are staffed with highly trained individuals who formulate superior products. Being certified under US laws and regulations (GMP Certified), these facilities are uncompromising when it comes to cleanliness and quality control.
- 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 - We're sorry to say it, but if you’re looking for cheap, you’re in the wrong place. We search far and wide, domestic and international, to provide high-quality ingredients for which your body will thank you. Unfortunately, getting the best ingredients from domestic and international farms can come at a higher-than-normal cost. If quality, satisfaction, and results are essential to you, you’re in the right place!
- 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗪𝗘’𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 - Also known as The Knowledge Doc, Dr. Berg has spent most of his life researching and providing natural solutions to everyday health problems. This extensive research and thousands of hours working with patients are what sets us apart from other brands, as it has allowed us to create proprietary blends you can’t get anywhere else.
- 𝟯𝟬-𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲 - If for any reason you're not happy with the results you experience within the first 30 days, we're happy to give you a full refund! Send us a message, and the refund will be processed as long as it's requested within 30 days of purchase.
- VITAL TRACE: Receive important Trace Minerals in one place now, with our Full Spectrum formula!
- CONVENIENT TABLETS: Features Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium and Molybdenum
- ROOTED IN WELLNESS: Carlyle provides premium, honest supplements in your pursuit to healthy living
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives & Non-GMO
- Helps your body maintain peak energy stores so you feel a heightened sense of health and wellness.
- Contains a full spectrum of all the minerals in a balance natural to the body
- Low sodium ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Tablets is the most powerful natural health mineral supplement in the world.
Benefits of Trace Minerals
Trace Minerals: What They Are And Why You Need Them
When most people look to modify or examine their diets, they tend to focus on the big picture, which is a great approach. Food groups to avoid, food groups to include, macronutrients (protein, carbs, fats) and including foods they know to be nutritionally beneficial. While this is very sensible, there is a lot more going on with nutrition than these basic building blocks. Today, I’ll be focusing on trace minerals, which are essential minerals found in a large variety of animal and plant foods. They help the body perform regulatory and structural functions. The word trace refers to the low amount of these minerals that the body needs (less than 100 milligrams per day). It also refers to the fact the body typically only has 5 grams or less of the mineral in the body.
Trace minerals include calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride and sulfur. You only need small amounts of trace minerals. They include iron, manganese, copper, iodine, zinc, cobalt, fluoride and selenium.
What do these minerals do, and where do they come from?
Minerals help your body carry out its daily functions and processes in the most efficient and beneficial way possible. There literally is no bodily process, on either the cellular or systemic level, that can operate at its best, or even continue to operate efficiently for that matter, without the right amounts of minerals. They are that critical to your body’s daily functioning. If your body doesn’t get enough, or gets too much, of any of the critical nutrients, you increase your risk of disease or other medical problems. For this reason, minerals can have a significant impact on blood pressure, weight management, cancer prevention, depression, pain, PMS and digestion, to name a few. Sodium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur, and calcium are minerals we are probably more familiar with. But “trace” minerals are also important, though we need them in much smaller amounts. Trace minerals include iron, chromium, copper, zinc, iodine, manganese and selenium.
TRACE MINERALS HAVE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Being crucial building blocks for hundreds of enzymes
- Facilitating a multitude of biochemical reactions
- Being a requirement for normal growth and development as well as neurological functions
- Supporting the blood system
- Being necessary for certain hormones
- Being required for normal gonadal development
But the question remains— how do we get these elements in our bodies? One option is to go eat some rocks. The other safer, normal option is to eat the right food. Plants bring up minerals from the soil to help build complex molecules they need for growth, respiration and photosynthesis. So we get minerals when we eat those plants, or when we eat animals who’ve eaten those plants. Here is rundown on the most important trace elements: Iron is an essential component of many proteins and enzymes. It is vital in the formation of red blood cells and lean muscle. Iron deficiencies occur worldwide in children, women of childbearing age, pregnant women, and individuals with medical conditions such as gastroenteritis and parasites as well as in persons involved in regular intense physical exercise. Strict vegetarian diets may also contribute to iron deficiency. You can find iron in red meat, poultry, seafood and dark leafy vegetables. Chromium helps with insulin functions and glucose metabolism. Not getting enough chromium can lead to symptoms that mimic diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance and a need for higher insulin levels. Normally, a well-balanced diet that includes fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, and grains should easily cover your dietary needs of chromium. Copper is a component in many enzymes involved in such key functions as energy production, iron metabolism, healthy connective tissue, neurotransmission, and the making of hemoglobin. Copper deficiencies can occur from malnutrition, malabsorption or excessive zinc intake. Symptoms may include abnormal blood cells, bone and connective tissue changes, decreased immune function, bone demineralization and increased risk for cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases. Copper occurs in a wide variety of foods and is most plentiful in organ meats, shellfish, nuts, and seeds, wheat bran cereals and whole grain products. Copper toxicity is rare but can occur with very high levels. Zinc is necessary for normal growth and development in children, proper functioning of the immune system, many neurological functions and reproduction. Dietary zinc deficiency is quite common in the undeveloped world and may affect some two billion persons. It can cause impaired development, anemia, skin rashes, neurologic abnormalities and decreased immune function. Zinc rich foods are oysters, beef, crab meat, dark-meat chicken, and turkey, pork, yogurt, milk, cashews, chickpeas, almonds, peanuts, cheese. Iodine is a well-known key component of the thyroid hormone. Too little iodine in drinking water and nutrition can lead to a slowed metabolism, weight gain, abnormal lipid profile and mental sluggishness. Iodine deficiency can have detrimental effects on the developing brain and can cause mental impairment and retardation in children. Some 120 countries fortify salt with iodine to counteract iodine deficiency. Seafood is an excellent source of dietary iodine. Dairy products, grains, eggs, and poultry contribute substantially to dietary iodine intakes in the US. Manganese is an ingredient and facilitator in many enzymes which have anti-oxidant benefits for a multitude of metabolic functions, support bone development and wound healing. Low manganese levels have been linked to weaker bones. People eating vegetarian diets and Western-type diets may have higher manganese intakes. Rich sources of manganese include whole grains, nuts, leafy vegetables, and teas. Selenium is part of the amino acid selenocysteine which occurs in 25 different seleno proteins. Seleno proteins play critical roles in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and protection from oxidative damage and infection. Not getting enough selenium can make it more likely that you may suffer from cardiovascular disease and, if you are a man, infertility. Seafood and organ meats are the richest food sources of selenium. Other sources include muscle meats, cereals and other grains, and dairy products.
HOW MUCH TRACE MINERALS DO YOU REALLY NEED?
Luckily, you don’t have to guess about how much of any given trace mineral your body needs every day. All you need to do is look the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI, for short), published by the National Institutes of Health, for a wide variety of nutrients. Here are the RDIs for the most important trace minerals: Chromium – 25 mcg for women and 35 mcg for men Copper – 900 mcg for both men and women Iodine – 150 mcg for both men and women Iron – 18 mg for women and 8 mg for men Manganese – 1.8 mg for women and 2.3 mg for men Molybdenum – 45 mcg for women and men Selenium – 55 mcg for both women and men Zinc – 8 mg for women and 11 mg for men
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF TRACE MINERALS?
Many people believe they will get the right amounts of minerals and other nutrients by just “listening” to their bodies and eating the foods they crave. And this does work to a certain extent. For example, you may be right on the mark when you crave water or carbohydrates after you exercise. Or a steak or hamburger may be especially tempting when your body needs protein. But, most of the time, we may just feel a little off and have no idea what our bodies are asking us for. The best thing to do is have comprehensive nutritional testing to see if your body is getting the right balance of trace minerals and other nutrients. If you do have any imbalances – either too much or too little of any key nutrient – you can then take steps to address it either through diet or supplementation.
WHY YOU MAY NOT BE GETTING ENOUGH TRACE MINERALS?
There are several reasons why you may not be getting all the trace minerals your body needs:
Poor diet: The number one reason that you may not be getting enough trace minerals is not having a well-balanced diet.
Where you live: Trace mineral amounts in soil and water are not the same in all parts of the world, so where you live could also impact the quantity and quality of trace minerals in your food. As examples, high yield farming techniques in the U.S. and other countries can deplete trace minerals and the soil in certain sub-Saharan regions are especially low in zinc.
Malabsorption and gastrointestinal diseases: If the gastrointestinal tract becomes inflamed, infected or has a disease which interferes with absorption of minerals and other nutrients, this certainly can lead to decreased absorption and excess loss of minerals.
Surgery: Surgical resection of bowel segments can cause a loss of important uptake and carrier channel sites for mineral uptake.
Pregnancy: Trace mineral deficits frequently occur during pregnancy.
While it is rare to encounter severe trace mineral deficiency in the Western World, mild to moderate deficiencies are common and may lead to general often less clearly recognized symptoms such as fatigue, slow metabolism, decreased immune system, and decreased mental capacities.
Although a healthy diet does usually provide adequate trace minerals in the body, it is notable that strict vegetarian diets, strenuous exercise, pregnancy, gastrointestinal diseases and malabsorption issues can all contribute to trace mineral deficiencies.
Real Supplements gives you the best Trace Minerals on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.