- 1 Turmeric Curcumin
- 1.1 Best Turmeric Curcumin
- 1.2 Turmeric Curcumin: What is it?
- 1.3 Best 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin
Primarily due to its curcumin content, Turmeric is often credited with these benefits:
- Fighting inflammation
- As an antioxidant
- Protects the heart in various ways
- Helpful for arthritis
- Brain boosting
- May be helpful for fighting diabetes and cancer
Best Turmeric Curcumin
- TURMERIC COMPLEX: Experience the best with Carlyle Turmeric Curcumin capsules!
- STANDARDIZED FORMULA: Features a potent blend of Turmeric Root plus Black Pepper extract
- ROOTED IN WELLNESS: Carlyle provides premium, honest supplements in your pursuit to healthy living
- CARLYLE MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives & Non-GMO
- Advanced Formula: Our turmeric with black pepper capsules are made with patented BioPerine proven to increase absorption and bioavailability making it a must have in any turmeric curcumin supplement
- Organic Turmeric Supplement Complex: We proudly use no fillers or binders in our vegan non GMO turmeric curcumin with BioPerine capsules featuring ultra pure turmeric extract with 95% curcuminoids
- Proven Benefits: Feel the synergistic relief of our turmeric black pepper supplement made with high strength turmeric curcumin 1500mg and BioPerine that may increase absorption by up to 2000%
- Full Body Relief: Curcumin turmeric is one of Nature's best kept secrets used for generations as immunity liver digestion and joint support supplements also popularly used to easy everyday discomfort
- Professional Quality Standards: Experience superior standards in nutritional supplements as each batch of our turmeric supplements are proudly manufactured in the USA with 3rd party purity testing
- 40X BETTER ABSORPTION: Qunol Extra Strength Turmeric Curcumin complex has a patented hydro-soluble technology delivering Ultra High Absorption when compared to regular turmeric which doesn't dissolve in water, dissolves poorly in fat, and absorbs poorly
- DR. RECOMMENDED: Qunol Turmeric contains 1000 mg of Bioenhanced Turmeric Complex and is the Dr. Recommended form of turmeric curcumin
- TWO MONTH SUPPLY of Extra Strength Turmeric, an alternative to turmeric curcumin with black pepper
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INFLAMMATION RESPONSE AND JOINT HEALTH: Get moving. Qunol Turmeric supports healthy inflammation response associated with physical overexertion and can also help promote joint comfort
- THE POWER OF CURCUMINOIDS: Turmeric provides one of nature's best kept secrets, curcuminoids, a group of antioxidants that supports healthy inflammation response associated with physical overexertion
- PREMIUM USDA ORGANIC Turmeric POWDER (Curcumin Longa) - Our Gulten Free Organic Turmeric Root Powder is packed in a resealable kraft bag to maintain freshness!
- PURITY - No Colors, NO Additives, No Preservatives, and NO ETO Treatment.
- HIGH CURCUMIN CONTENT - Our Turmeric Powder is tested to have a minimum of 3% of Curcumin.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC / GLUTEN FREE and NON-GMO - The product is batch-tested and verified not only to be USDA Organic but also Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- OUR PROMISE - We promise you will love our Organic Turmeric Powder and if you are not simply contact our staff with your order information and we will issue you a full refund! No questions asked.
Turmeric Curcumin: What is it?
The plant turmeric is well known in India. The root is harvested, cleaned, dried, and powdered to be used as a spice (turmeric gives curry its golden yellow color) and as a medicine. Traditionally, turmeric was used for many health conditions, from severe illness to a sprained ankle. The reason for its health effects is the compound known as curcumin. Just as oranges are a source of vitamin C, turmeric is a source of curcumin. Today, Curcumin is extracted from turmeric to use as a natural medicine.
Turmeric root contains about 2-5% curcumin, so taking an unstandardized, powdered turmeric root product means that very large amounts would be required to get a beneficial amount of curcumin. The issue with that is Curcumin is poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. While turmeric is excellent when used as a spice, a curcumin extract is a much better option when used as a health benefit. One of the primary health benefits is curcumins ability to fight inflammation and to help with pain. It has also been linked to healthy weight loss, alleviating depression and regulating blood sugar.
Best 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin
Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. Turmeric’s active compound, Curcumin, has been extensively known for its fighting potential and preventive health benefits. According to a research, turmeric is a natural antifungal, antioxidant, antibacterial, anticarcinogenic, antiviral, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory agent.
Read on to learn more about how to use turmeric to boost your health:
1. Prevents Cancer
Turmeric can help stop the growth of existing prostate cancer and have the ability to destroy cancer cells as well. According to a research, Turmeric might have a preventive effect on tumor cells such as breast carcinomas, colon carcinomas, and T-cell leukemia.
2. Relieves Arthritis
Turmeric possesses an antioxidant property, that destroys free radicals in the body that damage body cells. According to a Research, patients suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis can consume turmeric on a regular basis, in order to get a relief from the moderate to mild joint pains as well as joint inflammation.
3. Heals Wound
Turmeric acts as a natural antibacterial and antiseptic agent, that can be used as an effective disinfectant. If you have a burn or a cut, you can sprinkle turmeric powder on the affected area to speed up the healing process.
4. Heart protection
Turmeric helps to protect your heart in a number of ways such as it helps in improving endothelial function and reduces inflammation and free radical damage.
5. Mood booster
According to a Research, turmeric has a potential to boost levels of mood-regulating neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.
6. Reduces Cholesterol level
High Cholesterol level can lead to serious health problems such as cardiovascular diseases. Research has proven that using turmeric as a food seasoning can reduce serum cholesterol levels and have the ability to prevent cardiovascular diseases as well.
7. Immunity Booster
A strong immune system lessens the chance of flu, colds, and coughs. Turmeric has an antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal agent, that helps strengthen the immune system. It also contains a substance known as Lipopolysaccharide, that helps stimulate the body’s immune system.
8. Cures Diabetes
Diabetes is a common condition that occurs when your body can’t properly produce or use insulin to regulate blood sugar levels. According to a Research, turmeric can decrease the level of glucose in the blood, as well as other diabetes-related complications. Turmeric can stabilize blood sugar level and make diabetes manageable.
9. Reduces inflammation
Inflammation has been shown to play a vital role in cognitive decline and acts as a root cause of many health conditions such as cancer, heart disease, and metabolic syndrome. Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties offer a protective benefit.
10. Treat and prevents Alzheimer’s disease
Alzheimer’s disease is one of the most common neuro-degenerative diseases. Unfortunately, there is no good treatment available for Alzheimer’s disease but preventing it from showing up in the first place is of an utmost importance. Alzheimer’s disease is a build-up of protein tangles called Amyloid plaques and research shows that turmeric can help clear these plaques.
Real Supplements gives you the best Turmeric on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products….
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.