- 1 Vitamin A
- 1.1 Best Vitamin A Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
- Protects vision
- Boosts muscle growth
- Nourishes skin
- Strengthens bones
- Improves reproductive health
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents measles
- Slows aging
- Prevents urinary and kidney stones
- Treats acne
Best Vitamin A Products
- ESSENTIAL NUTRITION: Delivers 25,000 IU of vitamin A (fish liver oil) in one softgel serving. Take 1 daily with a meal.
- CRITICAL FOR EYE HEALTH*/SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION*: Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher contains Gelatin, Non-GMO, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- High Potency: 10,000 IU per single softgel. Supports Healthy Vision & Immune System and Healthy Growth & Reproduction.
- Superior Quality: Laboratory tested NON-GMO. All Bronson products are tested in our state-of-the-art cGMP registered facility in New York.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Works Or Your Money Back: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A, sometimes called retinol, is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants you can consume. Many foods are rich in vitamin A, including sweet potatoes, eggs, and yellow and orange fruits and vegetables. There are numerous benefits of increased vitamin A consumption. Here are just a few.
1. Protects vision
One of the most well-known food proverbs is “carrots are good for your eyes.” And it’s true! Carrots are rich in vitamin A, and this vitamin is vital in preserving eye health. In fact, its alternate name gives it away; the word retinol is very closely related to retina, which is part of the eye. Vitamin A improves eye health in numerous ways: it prevents macular degeneration, cataracts, dryness, glaucoma, and even night blindness.
2. Boosts muscle growth
Research suggests that vitamin A supplements can promote muscle growth, especially in developing children. Increased intake can also reduce the risk of muscular dystrophy.
3. Nourishes skin
This vitamin is an antioxidant, meaning it fights free radicals that harm the body in various ways. It eliminates many toxins and aids in healing, cell growth, and cell repair. Vitamin A also prevents dryness and can provide relief for psoriasis.
4. Strengthens bones
A vitamin A deficiency prevents the absorption and utilization of calcium, thus resulting in weaker bones. By consuming the proper amount of vitamin A, you aid in producing osteoblasts, which are necessary for bone formation. Increased consumption can also prevent brittle bones and osteoporosis.
5. Improves reproductive health
Low levels of vitamin A during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester, has been linked to increased risk of birth complications. It also aids in fetal development as well as maintains fertility in both men and women.
6. Boosts immunity
Research has shown that a vitamin A deficiency increases susceptibility to numerous illnesses, most notably the common cold. Healthy levels of this vitamin ensure that enough lymphocytes are produced, thereby protecting the body from infection.
7. Prevents measles
Thankfully measles is less common now due to effective vaccination, but it does still occur in rare cases. Vitamin A can help prevent measles as well as treat symptoms that accompany the disease.
8. Slows aging
Increased vitamin A intake increases the production of collagen, a compound necessary for keeping skin elastic and youthful. Vitamin A prevents the development of lines, wrinkles, age spots, and more.
9. Prevents urinary and kidney stones
Vitamin A prevents calcium phosphate from building up in the kidneys and urinary tracts by protecting the tissue lining. By maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A, you are likely to avoid developing these painful stones.
10. Treats acne
This vitamin prevents acne in several ways. First, it decreases sebum production, preventing the skin from becoming too oily. Next, it aids in tissue growth and rebirth. Finally, vitamin A helps keep the mucous membranes intact, preventing skin infections. By taking vitamin A supplements, you are one step closer to flawless skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin A on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-01-18.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.