- 1 Vitamin A
- 1.1 Best Vitamin A Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
- Protects vision
- Boosts muscle growth
- Nourishes skin
- Strengthens bones
- Improves reproductive health
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents measles
- Slows aging
- Prevents urinary and kidney stones
- Treats acne
Best Vitamin A Products
- For healthy eye function.*
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection, supports a healthy immune system, and eye function.*
- Carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- Gluten-free. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, corn, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials. Please recycle.
- OPTIMAL FORM OF VITAMIN A: Retinyl palmitate is a retinoid (like retinol), meaning it’s bioavailable (easily absorbed into the body) unlike poorly-absorbed beta-carotene.
- CLEAR, BEAUTIFUL SKIN: Natural skin enhancer, helps reduce scarring as well as follicular hyperkeratosis. It’s an antioxidant for a healthy glow and stimulates collagen production. Retinyl palmitate is found naturally in skin and is a healthy alternative to harsh skin products..
- VISION AND LONG HEALTHY HAIR: vitamin A maintains healthy eyesight by repairing eye tissue and fighting age related vision deterioration. Helps hair grow long and healthy (vitamin A is responsible for cell growth) and moisturized by stimulating sebaceous glands.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT AND REPRODUCTION: liquid vitamin A supplement is a powerful antioxidant and helps with immunity by reducing inflammation and producing white blood cells. Supports reproductive health.
- VEGAN FORMULA with MCT Oil: Why Not Natural liquid Vitamin A drops are a hard-to-find vegan retinyl palmitate that is plant based. Best taken with fat, vitamin A 10000 IU is carried in superfood MCT oil.
- Delicious Natural Strawberry Flavor
- Supports Healthy Vision, Skin & Immune System*
- Most Bbioavailable Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Non-GMO - Gluten Free
- Pectin Based - Vegan Friendly & Suitable for Vegetarian
- HELPS MAINTAIN STRONG BONES AND TEETH*: Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of healthy epithelial tissue, which is found in the eyes, skin, respiratory system, GI and urinary tracts.*
- NECESSARY FOR MAINTENANCE OF EYE HEALTH*: Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and calcium transport to bones.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Kosher Contains Gelatin
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Promotes healthy vision and skin
- Supports immune system health
- Helps our eyes adapt to light changes
- 10,000 IU of vitamin A per soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- Essential Nutrition/10,000 Iu: Essential For The Maintenance Of The Tissues That Line The Internal And External Surfaces Of The Body, Including The Eyes, Skin, Respiratory, Gi And Urinary Tracts.*
- Supports Eye Health And Healthy Immune Function*: Take 1 Softgel Daily With A Meal.
- VITAMIN A 10,000: Features a high potency form of Vitamin A as Retinyl Palmitate and Cod Liver Oil
- HIGH POTENCY: Quick-release softgels deliver 3,000 mcg of Vitamin A, 333% of your daily value
- PROFESSIONALLY CRAFTED: Our supplements use advanced sourcing to ensure purity and potency always
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Color, Preservatives & Non-GMO
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy immune system function.
- VISION HEALTH - Vitamin A plays an important role in helping our eyes adapt to light changes.
- HEALTHY SKIN - Vitamin A Palmitate supports skin health.
- 25,000 IU (7,500 MCG RAE) - A single soft gel provides 15,000 IU (7,500 mcg RAE) of vitamin A from cod liver oil and retinyl palmitate.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 - All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
- Supplements Made Simple –– Stop trying to swallow large capsules. These dissolvable highly active vit A 5000 IU tablets melt right on the tip of your tongue. With a natural strawberry flavor, get retinol vitamins supplements that are tasty and convenient
- See the Difference –– It's time to start smiling at your reflection. On top of supporting eye health, these vitamin A retinol tablets can do well for supporting skin health.* Support your best self when you add vitamins A to your skincare routine
- Support Your Body's Natural Defense –– One of the best vitamin A benefits is promoting a healthy immune system function. When you are feeling great, you can take on anything. An A vitamin supplement also helps aid bone health and supports important mucous membranes?*
- Vegan-Friendly Formula –– Taking your vitamins shouldn't come with a compromise. Get your dose of vegetarian vitamin A with no animal by-products or common allergens such as fish, gluten or soy. The tablets are made with strictly non-GMO ingredients, so they are compliant with most dietary restrictions
- Manufactured in the USA –– Trust in a vegan vitamin A supplement that is formulated right here at our Florida facilities. Using global ingredients sourced from trusted US-based suppliers. Our carefully crafted formula utilizes no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A, sometimes called retinol, is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants you can consume. Many foods are rich in vitamin A, including sweet potatoes, eggs, and yellow and orange fruits and vegetables. There are numerous benefits of increased vitamin A consumption. Here are just a few.
1. Protects vision
One of the most well-known food proverbs is “carrots are good for your eyes.” And it’s true! Carrots are rich in vitamin A, and this vitamin is vital in preserving eye health. In fact, its alternate name gives it away; the word retinol is very closely related to retina, which is part of the eye. Vitamin A improves eye health in numerous ways: it prevents macular degeneration, cataracts, dryness, glaucoma, and even night blindness.
2. Boosts muscle growth
Research suggests that vitamin A supplements can promote muscle growth, especially in developing children. Increased intake can also reduce the risk of muscular dystrophy.
3. Nourishes skin
This vitamin is an antioxidant, meaning it fights free radicals that harm the body in various ways. It eliminates many toxins and aids in healing, cell growth, and cell repair. Vitamin A also prevents dryness and can provide relief for psoriasis.
4. Strengthens bones
A vitamin A deficiency prevents the absorption and utilization of calcium, thus resulting in weaker bones. By consuming the proper amount of vitamin A, you aid in producing osteoblasts, which are necessary for bone formation. Increased consumption can also prevent brittle bones and osteoporosis.
5. Improves reproductive health
Low levels of vitamin A during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester, has been linked to increased risk of birth complications. It also aids in fetal development as well as maintains fertility in both men and women.
6. Boosts immunity
Research has shown that a vitamin A deficiency increases susceptibility to numerous illnesses, most notably the common cold. Healthy levels of this vitamin ensure that enough lymphocytes are produced, thereby protecting the body from infection.
7. Prevents measles
Thankfully measles is less common now due to effective vaccination, but it does still occur in rare cases. Vitamin A can help prevent measles as well as treat symptoms that accompany the disease.
8. Slows aging
Increased vitamin A intake increases the production of collagen, a compound necessary for keeping skin elastic and youthful. Vitamin A prevents the development of lines, wrinkles, age spots, and more.
9. Prevents urinary and kidney stones
Vitamin A prevents calcium phosphate from building up in the kidneys and urinary tracts by protecting the tissue lining. By maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A, you are likely to avoid developing these painful stones.
10. Treats acne
This vitamin prevents acne in several ways. First, it decreases sebum production, preventing the skin from becoming too oily. Next, it aids in tissue growth and rebirth. Finally, vitamin A helps keep the mucous membranes intact, preventing skin infections. By taking vitamin A supplements, you are one step closer to flawless skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin A on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.