- 1 Vitamin A
- 1.1 Best Vitamin A Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
- Protects vision
- Boosts muscle growth
- Nourishes skin
- Strengthens bones
- Improves reproductive health
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents measles
- Slows aging
- Prevents urinary and kidney stones
- Treats acne
Best Vitamin A Products
- High Potency: 10,000 IU per single softgel. Supports Healthy Vision & Immune System and Healthy Growth & Reproduction.
- Superior Quality: Laboratory tested NON-GMO. All Bronson products are tested in our state-of-the-art cGMP registered facility in New York.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRITION: Delivers 25,000 IU of vitamin A (fish liver oil) in one softgel serving. Take 1 daily with a meal.
- CRITICAL FOR EYE HEALTH*/SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION*: Vitamin A is essential for the maintenance of the tissues that line the internal and external surfaces of the body, including the eyes, skin, respiratory, GI and urinary tracts.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher contains Gelatin, Non-GMO, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Nutritional Support: Vitamin A provides a wide range of nutritional support for the entire body, including vision, growth and bone development, reproductive function, cell growth, immune function, mucous membranes, and the integrity of epithelial surfaces.*
- Immune Health: Vitamin A is also an essential nutrient for the body's natural defense systems.*
- Eye Health: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble nutrient required for healthy vision.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- Horbaach Vitamin A, 10,000 iu is a potent antioxidant that supports eye and vision health*
- Our high-dose Vitamin A is a quick-release softgel, making it an easy addition to your routine
- Vitamin A plays many roles in the body and is necessary for cellular health*
- Vitamin A also supports skin health*
- Vitamin A helps eyes adjust to light changes and is sometimes added to eye drops to help eyesight*
- Healthy Eyes, Skin & Immune System; Vitamin A supports the health of the immune system and skin, as well as healthy eyes and vision
- Oil-Free Form; This formulation is offered in a convenient dry tablet form for those who have difficulty with oil-based supplements
- Non-GMO, Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Dry Vitamin A is vegan, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- Supports healthy eyes and contributes to healthy vision
- Supports a healthy immune system and antioxidant health
- No gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, or artificial flavor
- Less than 5mg of sodium
- 250 softgels per bottle offers a 250-day supply
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Supports healthy vision & cell membrane integrity.
- Does not contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
- From fish liver oil.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Essential Supplements: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K, a blend of high-potency vitamins that work together to support bone, heart and immune health
- Maximum Benefit: From active Vitamin A called Retinol, D3 Vitamin 5000 IU and full-spectrum Vitamin K (K1 and K2)
- Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil: From 100% pure coconut oil; helps ensure absorption
- Lab Tested: For purity and potency; naturally sugar free, gluten free, soy free and non-GMO
- Easy To Swallow: 30 softgels
- Morning Liquid Multivitamin: MaryRuth’s delicious Raspberry Liquid Morning Multivitamin is an easy-to-take liquid! Receive the benefits of these vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients — support your metabolic processes and energy levels with B Vitamins, and support your immune system with Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin E.
- Immune Support: Vitamin C’s properties are vital for your body, limiting the damage done by free radicals while supporting immune function and overall well-being. Vitamin D3, the same type of Vitamin D that your body naturally produces when exposed to sunlight, supports immune functions and bone health, while Vitamin E also strengthens your immune system.
- Overall Health: B Vitamins are vital for metabolic processes, energy levels, as well as the nervous system. This blend of B vitamins — Vitamin B6, Biotin (B7), B9 (Folate), Vitamin B5 (also called pantothenic acid), and B12 (Methylcobalamin) — includes vitamins that perform functions such as aiding in amino acid metabolism, blood cell production, DNA production and regulating gene expression, circulatory health, and supporting energy.
- Easy-to-Take Liquid: No more hard to swallow pills or capsules! Store in a dry, cool place. Refrigerate after opening. Take the recommended dose by itself or add to any drink, smoothie, or recipe. Our Liquid Morning Multivitamin can be taken on an empty stomach, with food or liquid, or after a hearty meal.
- Free of Common Allergens: MaryRuth's Raspberry Liquid Morning Multivitamin is Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free. Bariatric Friendly, Celiac Friendly, Keto Friendly, Kid Friendly. Each bottle comes with 30-32 servings.
- 500 Vitamin A Softgels Per Bottle
- 10,000iu per Serving
- 500 Servings Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Testing
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Contains a 100-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin A 2400 mcg (8000 IU) Softgels, 100 softgels per bottle.
- Essential for eye function and healthy vision
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Essential Support: Vitamin A supports healthy skin, eyes, antioxidant activity & immune function
- Dry Form: Capsules contain non-oily powder form for those with difficulty digesting fats or oils
- Purely Potent: 1 VegCap provides 25,000 IU of vitamin A (60% beta carotene, 40% retinyl palmitate)
- Superior Formula: Includes carrot powder & carrot juice; non-GMO, vegan & lab verified for quality
- Benefits of Vitamin A – This sublingual Vitamin supports healthy skin, immune function, eye health and vision, and bone and cartilage development
- Micellized Formulation - This process reduces the size of the vitamin A into extremely small droplets making it easy to absorb into the bloodstream
- Super Concentrated - One drop supplies 1,057mcg RAE which is equivalent to 5,025IU of Micellized Vitamin A. Each 30 ml bottle contains 600 servings. Each serving is 5,025 IU; That's almost an entire year’s supply of vitamin A for two people
- Clinically Proven Effects - Micellized Vitamin A droplets are lab tested and 3rd party verified to ensure the highest quality and safety
- Quality You Can Feel - Our products are formulated with the highest quality, top-tier ingredients to provide the highest level of effectiveness for a difference that you can truly feel
- One a day women's multivitamin is a complete multivitamin specially designed for the leading concerns of women like bone health
- Contains key nutrients like vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, and K, riboflavin, thiamin, and niacin
- Formulated to support: Bone health, immune health, skin health, heart health, and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel
- Adult women should take one tablet daily with food
- One A Day Women's Multivitamin is free of gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners
- BOOKS & MEDIA The Real Vitamin & Mineral Book 1 UNIT
- Lieberman, Shari (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 448 Pages - 05/03/2007 (Publication Date) - Avery (Publisher)
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A, sometimes called retinol, is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants you can consume. Many foods are rich in vitamin A, including sweet potatoes, eggs, and yellow and orange fruits and vegetables. There are numerous benefits of increased vitamin A consumption. Here are just a few.
1. Protects vision
One of the most well-known food proverbs is “carrots are good for your eyes.” And it’s true! Carrots are rich in vitamin A, and this vitamin is vital in preserving eye health. In fact, its alternate name gives it away; the word retinol is very closely related to retina, which is part of the eye. Vitamin A improves eye health in numerous ways: it prevents macular degeneration, cataracts, dryness, glaucoma, and even night blindness.
2. Boosts muscle growth
Research suggests that vitamin A supplements can promote muscle growth, especially in developing children. Increased intake can also reduce the risk of muscular dystrophy.
3. Nourishes skin
This vitamin is an antioxidant, meaning it fights free radicals that harm the body in various ways. It eliminates many toxins and aids in healing, cell growth, and cell repair. Vitamin A also prevents dryness and can provide relief for psoriasis.
4. Strengthens bones
A vitamin A deficiency prevents the absorption and utilization of calcium, thus resulting in weaker bones. By consuming the proper amount of vitamin A, you aid in producing osteoblasts, which are necessary for bone formation. Increased consumption can also prevent brittle bones and osteoporosis.
5. Improves reproductive health
Low levels of vitamin A during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester, has been linked to increased risk of birth complications. It also aids in fetal development as well as maintains fertility in both men and women.
6. Boosts immunity
Research has shown that a vitamin A deficiency increases susceptibility to numerous illnesses, most notably the common cold. Healthy levels of this vitamin ensure that enough lymphocytes are produced, thereby protecting the body from infection.
7. Prevents measles
Thankfully measles is less common now due to effective vaccination, but it does still occur in rare cases. Vitamin A can help prevent measles as well as treat symptoms that accompany the disease.
8. Slows aging
Increased vitamin A intake increases the production of collagen, a compound necessary for keeping skin elastic and youthful. Vitamin A prevents the development of lines, wrinkles, age spots, and more.
9. Prevents urinary and kidney stones
Vitamin A prevents calcium phosphate from building up in the kidneys and urinary tracts by protecting the tissue lining. By maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A, you are likely to avoid developing these painful stones.
10. Treats acne
This vitamin prevents acne in several ways. First, it decreases sebum production, preventing the skin from becoming too oily. Next, it aids in tissue growth and rebirth. Finally, vitamin A helps keep the mucous membranes intact, preventing skin infections. By taking vitamin A supplements, you are one step closer to flawless skin.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin A on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-09-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.