Vitamin B Complex
- 1 Vitamin B Complex
- 1.1 Best Vitamin B Complex
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of the Vitamin B Complex
- 1.2.1 1. Maintains body functions
- 1.2.2 2. Lowers cholesterol
- 1.2.3 3. Promotes fetal growth
- 1.2.4 4. Boosts metabolism
- 1.2.5 5. Promotes cardiovascular health
- 1.2.6 6. Supports the nervous system
- 1.2.7 7. Promotes mental health
- 1.2.8 8. Boosts immunity
- 1.2.9 9. Enhances beauty
- 1.2.10 10. Easy to consume
- 1.2.11 Thiamine:
- 1.2.12 Riboflavin:
- 1.2.13 Niacin:
- 1.2.14 Pantothenic acid:
- 1.2.15 Pyridoxine:
- 1.2.16 Biotin:
- 1.2.17 Folate:
- Maintains body functions
- Lowers cholesterol
- Promotes fetal growth
- Boosts metabolism
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports the nervous system
- Promotes mental health
- Boosts immunity
- Enhances beauty
- Easy to consume
Best Vitamin B Complex
- Immune support supplement: contains one 140 count value size bottle of Nature Made Super B Complex with Vitamin C and Folic Acid Tablets for a 140-day supply
- This Nature Made B complex supplement helps support the immune system
- This Vitamin B complex supplement also supports a healthy brain and nervous system
- Provides all 8 essential B vitamins, including Folic Acid (B9) and Vitamin B12
- Adults take one of these Vitamin B-complex supplements daily with water and a meal
- FOR ENERGY: 150-count Coated Tablets; Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex with Folic Acid Plus Vitamin C plays an important role in energy metabolism in the body(1); Helps the body convert food into the fuel which is used to maintain energy(1)
- VITAMIN B: Contains key B vitamins that play an important role in energy metabolism; B vitamins may help with heart and nervous system health and aids in the conversion of food into energy(1)
- VITAMIN C & FOLIC ACID: Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex is a great way to increase your intake of these important vitamins for immune and antioxidant support while Folic Acid may help with energy metabolism and promotes the health of pregnant women(1)
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY: Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements; Our Super B-Complex is vegetarian-friendly non-GMO gluten-free sugar-free and contains no artificial colors sweeteners or flavors
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS: Nature’s Bounty Super B-Complex tablets are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence
- More Potent Source Of B-Complex Vitamins - Our extra strength formula contains all the essential B Vitamins in just one capsule. If you'd rather take your B Vitamins (like B 12 & 6) together in one convenient capsule, look no further! Divine Bounty offers one of the most potent Vitamin B-Complex formulas available.
- Best Value For Money - Not only do we offer a high potency formula, each bottle contains 90 B Complex capsules, making it one of the best value vitamin B supplements available. The B-complex group are water-soluble vitamins, not easily stored in the body and thus need to be replenished frequently. Most comparable brands offer less capsules or a lower potency formula. With more capsules per bottle and superior potency per capsule, Divine Bounty is great value for money.
- Highest Quality Ingredients - Our formula is made up of only pure ingredients with no harmful additives. Simply the full B-Complex plus the combo of Inositol and Choline, two naturally occurring close cousins to the B Vitamin family. Our capsules are non GMO, soy free, gluten free and have no preservatives, stearates, silicone dioxide or artificial ingredients. A pure, clean formula.
- Daily B Complex Vitamins - Our bodies use B vitamins every day, and while diet is always the best way to get these essential vitamins, it’s not always possible to get enough of all 8 b vitamins from food alone. Use the Divine Bounty B Complex formula to supplement any deficiencies. Also sometimes called Super B, Stress B Complex, or B-100, it can also be taken as powder, tablets, pills, or soft gel caps.
- A Supplement You Can Take With Confidence - Divine Bounty is proudly made in the USA in an inspected facility. We stand behind our Vitamin B complex supplements and are proud to have the best formula on the market. If it doesn't work for you, let us know. We care about your results. EAN: 9506000122304 09506000122304
- B COMPLEX VITAMINS FOR WOMEN AND MEN: Our high potency vitamin B complex supports energy, metabolism and immune system health as well as a healthy response to stress with B vitamins, Raw Organic fruits and vegetables as well as raw probiotics & enzymes
- ENERGY SUPPLEMENT: High potencies of 8 whole food complexed B vitamins to support mental & physical energy―thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), B6, biotin (B7), folate (B9, no synthetic folic acid) & B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- HEART HEALTH: Our B Complex vitamin supplement is whole food nutrition with 133 mcg of vitamin B-12 (5542% DV), 450 mcg DFE of folate (113% DV) and 10mg of vitamin B6 (588% DV) for heart & blood health—plus 325 mcg of biotin (1083% DV), fruits & veggies
- PROBIOTICS & ENZYMES: Featuring raw Lactobacillus probiotics and digestive enzymes Lipase, Protease, Bromelain, Lactase, Papain & more to support healthy digestion; Adults take 2 capsules daily, or open capsules & mix contents with water or juice
- SAY YES TO CLEAN SUPPLEMENTS: Our real food vegan B complex is Third Party Certified Non GMO, Gluten Free and Kosher; It's RAW—no high heat, synthetic binders, fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets
- Helps convert food into energy; Solgar B-Complex 150 Vegetable Capsules provide the B Complex vitamins your body needs for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy
- Supports Cardiovascular And Nervous System Health; Just one capsule a day with a meal helps provide the recommended doses of Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6, all which support heart & nervous system health
- A vegan friendly way to get vitamin B complex; Solgar "100" is specially formulated to be suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Non GMO, Kosher, Halal And Certified Gluten Free; Solgar B-Complex Vegetable Capsules are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor and sweetener
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- Contains All B Vitamins + C: Bronson’s B-Complex formula contains Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid plus Vitamin C all within one vegetarian capsule.
- Immune, Energy & Nervous System Support: Our Vitamin B-Complex includes key B vitamins combined with Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system.* Deficiency in B vitamins is a common occurrence. Vitamin B Complex with C includes an effective amount of B vitamins to support daily replenishment, energy and healthy nerve function.*
- Superior Quality Formula: Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Soy-Free tested at our state of the art GMP Registered New York Facility.
- Trusted Since1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Contains All B Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothanic Acid. Manufactured at cGMP registered facility. Laboratory tested NON-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free.
- Sustained Release + Energy: Slowly releases over 6-8 hours to provide a steady balanced stream of B vitamins (Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B9, B12). Maintain healthy energy levels throughout the day.
- Extra Potent Source of B-Complex Vitamins: Our extra strength formula contains all the essential B Vitamins in just one tablet. If you'd rather take your B Vitamins (like B 12 & 6) together to maximize the benefits, trust Bronson brand! Since 1960 Bronson offers one of the most effective and powerful Vitamin B-Complex formulas available.
- Manage Daily Stress & Nervous System & Brain: Men, Women and Children can benefit from supplementing their B Vitamin intake. Studies have shown B Vitamin supplementation can help to counter symptoms of deficiency. Also sometimes called Super B, Stress B Complex, or B-100, it can also be taken as powder, tablets, pills, soft gel caps, or organic and vegan forms.
- Nervous System Support: Promotes the nervous and cardiovascular system and healthy nerve and blood cells.*
- Cognitive Support: Methylated Folate (Metafolin L-5-MTHF) and vitamin B12 support healthy cognitive function as well as memory, energy.*
- Cellular Energy Support: B vitamins play a role in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and in the metabolism of protein.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- HIGH STRENGTH, SUPER ABSORBABLE B complex vitamins including thiamine (B1), Riboflavin-5-phosphate (B2), Niacinamide (flush free Niacin - B3), Calcium D-pantothenate (B5), D-Biotin (B7) & Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vit B6)
- METHYLATED VITAMIN FORMS that the body utilises immediately: bioavailable folate as methylfolate & methylcobalamin (Vit B12) - no poorly absorbed cyanocobalamin
- SUSTAINED RELEASE provides all-day nutrient coverage and twice daily dosing optimises B12 levels
- INTENSIVE HEALTH SUPPORT for energy metabolism, immune and hormonal function, homocysteine regulation, nutrient metabolism, heart function, neurological health. MTHFR-friendly
- PURE & CLEAN: vegan, non-GMO, hypoallergenic ingredients, no unpleasant fillers (silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate or titanium dioxide). Lab verified, GMP manufactured in the USA. Small 9mm tablets
- Simply The Best: Want the best Vitamin B complex on the market? Then look no further. We have combined all the essential B Vitamins to provide a high potency formula in just one capsule. We also include Inositol and Choline, two important relatives of the Vitamin B family.
- More Value: B-Vitamins are water-soluble and not easily stored in the body, thus requiring frequent replenishment. Our 90 capsule bottle gives you an entire 3 months of unbeatable quality and value, more than other competitors. Did we mention, it’s also GMO free and vegan friendly with no gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, binders, fillers or additives?
- Highest Quality Ingredients: We carefully select each individual ingredient to ensure the highest quality. All of our Purest Vantage products are made in an inspected facility following strict GMP guidelines. We are confident you will love our Vitamin B supplement. Order with confidence knowing that we've got you covered.
- VITAMIN B: B vitamins are a class of vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism and synthesis of red blood cells. We should always eat a balanced diet to ensure we get enough of these 8 essential vitamins, but when that's not possible, your doctor may suggest a dietary supplement.
- Your Vitamin B Health: Our highly potent formula combines all the 8 essential B vitamins your body may need. Our Vitamin B Supplement includes thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cyanocobalamin (B12).
Best 10 Benefits of the Vitamin B Complex
Referred to as the B complex, the eight B vitamins—B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), B12 (cobalamin)— aid the body in numerous functions. These vitamins help convert food into energy, among many other functions. Foods rich in the B complex include leafy greens, dairy, beans, peas, and whole grains. While these vitamins often work together, they each have their own specific benefits. Let’s explore some of these benefits.
1. Maintains body functions
The B vitamins regularize metabolism, which converts food into glucose; glucose, in turn, acts as energy for the body. Metabolism of fats and proteins is also aided by B vitamins.
2. Lowers cholesterol
Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol (the “bad” cholesterol) and increase “good” (HDL) cholesterol. This cholesterol prevents the arteries from hardening, as well as other cardiovascular problems. However, too much niacin can negatively impact the liver, so always talk to your doctor before beginning a supplement.
3. Promotes fetal growth
Folate and folic acid are the naturally occurring and synthetic forms of vitamin B9. This vitamin aids in new cell growth and is thus essential for fetal development. Proper intake of vitamin B9 ensures proper DNA and RNA synthesis as well as red blood cell production. It also protects the
4. Boosts metabolism
The B complexes make metabolic processes more efficient: digestion, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are all made easier by proper intake of B vitamins. This boost increases energy and prevents fatigue.
5. Promotes cardiovascular health
Various B vitamins play major roles in cardiovascular health. Thiamine has been shown to improve the function of the left ventricle of the heart, allowing oxygen-rich blood to be pumped throughout the body. Riboflavin, pyridoxine, folate and cobalamin all work together to form red blood cells. These vitamins also regulate the level of homocysteine in the blood; if too much homocysteine is present, it can lead to serious conditions such as atherosclerosis.
6. Supports the nervous system
The nervous system is a highly sophisticated network of neurons and nerves that transmit signals from the brain throughout the body. Thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin all play an important role in cognitive function. These three vitamins help form nerve cells within the brain, aiding in neurotransmissions that support movement, memory, and critical thought. Pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, and biotin aid in the production of melatonin, a sleep-regulating hormone, convert tryptophan into serotonin, and support balance and coordination. Folate and cobalamin prevent neurological defects in a growing fetus by promoting neuron growth and protecting developed nerves in myelin sheaths.
7. Promotes mental health
Finnish researchers have found that vitamin B12 greatly improves the condition of those diagnosed with depression. The reason behind this outcome is uncertain, though several potential causes were proposed.
The brain uses glucose as energy, and vitamin B12 aids in metabolism of carbohydrates. Also, vitamin B12 is known to regulate homocysteine levels, which in high amounts can exacerbate depression and anxiety. Further, a deficiency in this vitamin suppresses the excretion of dopamine, serotonin, and melatonin, which are essential for maintaining healthy brain chemistry.
Finally, the other B vitamins work together to prevent neurological disorders such as schizophrenia.
8. Boosts immunity
The B complex provides much support to the immune system. Vitamins B2, B3, and B7 protect various mucous membranes, which line the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts and the mouth. Mucus is secreted by glands in these areas to prevent pathogens from entering the body. The complex also, in boosting metabolism, increases the production of enzymes and antibodies that ward off infection.
9. Enhances beauty
A B complex supplement is often taken to improve skin, hair, and nails. Riboflavin allows the body to absorb and use zinc, which strengthens each of these things, as well as protects the skin and hair follicles from oxidative damage. Niacin helps the skin retain moisture, thereby reducing dryness and flakiness. Finally, biotin, often referred to as the “beauty” vitamin, promotes more rapid growth of healthy hair and nails.
10. Easy to consume
You needn’t try too hard to consume the proper amount of B vitamins. So many natural foods contain these vitamins. Supplementation may still be required for some individuals, such as pregnant women or vegans, who cannot find cobalamin in a plant-based diet. Below is a non-exhaustive list of foods rich in the B vitamins.
fish, pork, nuts, seeds, bread, peas, beans, asparagus
beef liver, lamb, milk, yogurt, mushrooms, spinach, almonds, eggs, salmon
turkey breast, chicken breast, peanuts, mushrooms, tuna, peas
chicken liver, sunflower seeds, salmon, avocado, corn, broccoli, mushrooms
turkey breast, beef, chicken breast, tuna, pistachios, pinto beans, avocado, sunflower seeds
eggs, almonds, fish, meats, cheese, cauliflower, avocado
dark leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, citrus fruits, avocado, nuts, seeds, legumes
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin B Complex on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.