- 1 Vitamin E
- 1.1 Best Vitamin E
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin E
- 1.2.1 1. Repairs damaged skin
- 1.2.2 2. Promotes hair growth
- 1.2.3 3. Balances hormones
- 1.2.4 4. Relieves PMS symptoms
- 1.2.5 5. Prevents mental decline
- 1.2.6 6. Protects vision
- 1.2.7 7. Fights osteoarthritis
- 1.2.8 8. Promotes scar healing
- 1.2.9 9. Prevents blood clots
- 1.2.10 10. Protects nutrients in the body
- Repairs damaged skin
- Promotes hair growth
- Balances hormones
- Relieves PMS symptoms
- Prevents mental decline
- Protects vision
- Fights osteoarthritis
- Promotes scar healing
- Prevents blood clots
- Protects nutrients in the body
Best Vitamin E
- HIGH POTENCY FORMULA: Our supplement provides you with 180 mg (400 IU) of Vitamin E!
- OPTIMAL FORM: Delivers this Essential Vitamin in convenient, daily Quick-Release softgels
- PURITY & POTENCY: Nature's Truth delivers high-quality ingredients tested for purity and potency
- EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST: Backed by three generations of Vitamin Innovators for unrivaled quality
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Flavor & Sweetener & NON-GMO
- Provides antioxidant support
- NATURAL/WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS: Vitamin E is a major fat-soluble antioxidant that is particularly important for maintaining cellular health by neutralizing free radicals formed through normal metabolic processes, as well as through environmental exposures.*
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: In addition to its antioxidant activities, vitamin E is also vital for a normal immune function and for maintenance of a healthy vascular system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin E, a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Cardiovascular Health: Vitamin E is crucial to proper cellular function and physiological functions, especially cardiovascular functioning.*
- Muscle Function: Vitamin E plays a beneficial role in the cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- 400 IU of Vitamin E Per Capsule
- 240 Vitamin E Softgel Capsules Per Bottle
- High Quality Vitamin E In Every Serving
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- USP Verified
- Helps Support Immune System
- Antioxidant Support
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a value supplement for promoting healthy skin, vision, and immune system. As an antioxidant, it protects cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. While supplements are extremely beneficial, it is best to obtain most of your vitamin E from natural sources, as it will be more easily absorbed. Below are just ten of vitamin E’s many benefits.
1. Repairs damaged skin
Vitamin E repairs the walls of damaged capillaries and maintains moisture and elasticity of the skin. As an antioxidant, it reduces redness and inflammation, providing anti-aging benefits and promoting a more youthful glow. Many women find applying skin-grade vitamin E oil on their faces to be incredibly beneficial.
2. Promotes hair growth
The antioxidants in vitamin E are also useful in protecting the scalp against environmental damage. It improves blood circulation and retains moisture in the scalp, thereby preventing dandruff and flakiness. Vitamin E has also been known to give hair a glossier appearance.
3. Balances hormones
Vitamin E regulates the endocrine and nervous systems, which produce hormones and regulate all other bodily functions. Supplementation of this vitamin can assist in maintaining a healthy weight and a regular menstrual cycle as well as provide an energy boost.
4. Relieves PMS symptoms
Many women suffer from terrible cramping, mood swings, cravings, and even depression as a result of premenstrual syndrome. Regular intake of vitamin E can relieve many of these symptoms and make your menstrual cycle more bearable.
5. Prevents mental decline
Tocotrienols, found in vitamin E, are powerful anti-inflammatory chemicals that slow the progression of mental decline in Alzheimer’s patients. When paired with vitamin E, this vitamin can also play a significant role in reducing the risk of dementia.
6. Protects vision
Staring at smartphones and computers all day takes a heavy toll on our eyes. Such habits can lead to pain, blurriness of vision, and even vision loss. Regular supplementation of vitamin E can prevent or lessen the effects of these conditions, as well as others such as cataracts. One powerful combination of vitamin E, lutein, and zeaxanthin provides an excellent treatment for cataracts and macular degeneration.
7. Fights osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is an inflammatory condition of the joints. Vitamin E is known to provide relief for joint pain and immobility associated with this condition.
8. Promotes scar healing
There are two ways to use vitamin E to heal scars, bruises, and burns. The first is regular supplementation; healthy internal levels of the vitamin will promote healing from within. The second is to apply skin-grade vitamin E oil to the scar. This will speed up the healing process and may cause them to fade altogether.
9. Prevents blood clots
Blood clots in the arteries or the heart are often fatal. Thankfully, regular intake of vitamin E, alongside vitamin K, can often prevent clots from forming.
10. Protects nutrients in the body
Occasionally free radicals will destroy stored nutrients within the body. Vitamin E, an antioxidant, kills those free radicals, thus allowing nutrients to be properly absorbed and utilized.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin E on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-12-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.