Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Vitamin E Oil
- 1.1 Best Vitamin E Oil
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin E oil
- 1.2.1 1. Repairs damaged skin
- 1.2.2 2. Promotes hair growth
- 1.2.3 3. Balances hormones
- 1.2.4 4. Relieves PMS symptoms
- 1.2.5 5. Prevents mental decline
- 1.2.6 6. Protects vision
- 1.2.7 7. Fights osteoarthritis
- 1.2.8 8. Promotes scar healing
- 1.2.9 9. Prevents blood clots
- 1.2.10 10. Protects nutrients in the body
- Repairs damaged skin
- Promotes hair growth
- Balances hormones
- Relieves PMS symptoms
- Prevents mental decline
- Protects vision
- Fights osteoarthritis
- Promotes scar healing
- Prevents blood clots
- Protects nutrients in the body
Best Vitamin E Oil
- Use to soothe, soften & moisturize skin.
- Each bottle contains 1,500 international units of Vitamin E oil.
- ORGANIC VITAMIN E OIL - Our liquid Vitamin E Oil is sourced naturally from sunflower seeds making it a gluten free Vit E Oil for skin.
- SCARS AND STRETCH MARKS - Use our Vitamin E Oil for scars daily to help with stretch marks, fine lines, old scars and to slow the signs of aging. Apply daily to soothe dry and rough skin the natural way.
- YOUR NATURAL JOURNEY. YOU DESERVE THIS.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Dark amber glass bottle & glass stopper extends the shelf life as oils are light sensitive and must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from oxidation. (Pure natural oils that are not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency and become ineffective.)
- VITAMIN E OIL FOR SKIN - Kate's Vitamin E Oil is very sticky and thick (like honey) so you only need to use a tiny drop. It relieves itches and stretch marks during pregnancy. It also act as an antioxidant and proven results to soften skin and reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, giving your skin a radiant and glowing look. Vitamin E Oil is used with moisturizer for maximum results. This product has dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, which is a synthetic form of Vitamin E Oil.
- VITAMIN E OIL FOR FACE & HAIR: Vitamin E Oil's unique properties reduce stretch marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with acne scars. It works as an age defying solution by tightening the skin and keeps it hydrated and supple.
- VITAMIN E OIL FOR SCARS AFTER SURGERY: Gently massage into your skin for maximum penetration. Vitamin E Oil neutralizes free radicals and collagen damage. It combats fine lines & wrinkles and helps to heal closed wounds, acne scars and red spots.Vitamin E Oil moisturizes your skin and keep a healthy glow after surgery.
- VERSATILE DIY INGREDIENT: Vitamin E Oil is an exceptional ingredient for DIY beauty products and lip gloss. Add a few drops to moisturizer, creams, serums, soaps, and other products to soften and hydrate your skin. The most and effective moisturizer blend is Vitamin E and Rosehip Seed Oil. Use it to improve scars, nail, hair, skin tone, wrinkles, and add glow to you skin.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We email you a short guide on 5 ways to use Vitamin E Oil and 3 DIY beauty recipes so you can get the most out of your purchase. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- No Preservatives
- No Mineral Oil
- Not Animals Tested
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Handmade in small batches in South Carolina, Health Priority’s organic, d-alpha-tocopherol vitamin E oil is infused with jojoba, avocado, and rice bran oils. Our oils can be used all over the body, face, lips, and hair to help replenish dry skin, protect and rejuvenate hair, calm itchy skin, and more - providing long-lasting results & making it a great Mother's Day Gift!
- Health Priority’s all-natural, vegan/cruelty free vitamin E oil will give you glowing results no matter your age or skin type. All natural Vitamin E Oil is twice as effective as synthetic oil and does not contain any harsh chemicals that can damage skin.
- Health Priority’s vitamin E oil can be used if you have dry or sensitive skin acting not only as a skin-renewing powerhouse, but it also improves the immune system and overall skin appearance. Our vitamin E oil combats face wrinkles by locking in your skin’s natural moisture contributing to a nourished, smooth, and radiant complexion that keeps your skin youthful looking.
- Health Priority’s high 15,000 IU per 0.5 oz vitamin E oil can be used for scar removal, stretch marks, dark spots, acne scars, wrinkles, hair growth, lip softening, scars after surgery, and more by promoting collagen and elastin. A small application daily helps repair dry and damaged skin naturally, making your skin smooth and preventing aging lines.
- To maintain our uncompromising quality standards across the entire process of ingredient selection, all Health Priority products are manufactured and packaged exclusively in the USA. Keeping with our sustainability promise, our bottles are 100% recyclable and expire after 2 years of purchase.
- LIQUID VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT/8 DROPS PER SERVING: Contains 23,000 IU of d-alpha Tocopherol
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant vitamin and one of the body’s primary free radical-fighting nutrients.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E is a value supplement for promoting healthy skin, vision, and immune system. As an antioxidant, it protects cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. While supplements are extremely beneficial, it is best to obtain most of your vitamin E from natural sources, as it will be more easily absorbed. Below are just ten of vitamin E’s many benefits.
1. Repairs damaged skin
Vitamin E repairs the walls of damaged capillaries and maintains moisture and elasticity of the skin. As an antioxidant, it reduces redness and inflammation, providing anti-aging benefits and promoting a more youthful glow. Many women find applying skin-grade vitamin E oil on their faces to be incredibly beneficial.
2. Promotes hair growth
The antioxidants in vitamin E are also useful in protecting the scalp against environmental damage. It improves blood circulation and retains moisture in the scalp, thereby preventing dandruff and flakiness. Vitamin E has also been known to give hair a glossier appearance.
3. Balances hormones
Vitamin E regulates the endocrine and nervous systems, which produce hormones and regulate all other bodily functions. Supplementation of this vitamin can assist in maintaining a healthy weight and a regular menstrual cycle as well as provide an energy boost.
4. Relieves PMS symptoms
Many women suffer from terrible cramping, mood swings, cravings, and even depression as a result of premenstrual syndrome. Regular intake of vitamin E can relieve many of these symptoms and make your menstrual cycle more bearable.
5. Prevents mental decline
Tocotrienols, found in vitamin E, are powerful anti-inflammatory chemicals that slow the progression of mental decline in Alzheimer’s patients. When paired with vitamin E, this vitamin can also play a significant role in reducing the risk of dementia.
6. Protects vision
Staring at smartphones and computers all day takes a heavy toll on our eyes. Such habits can lead to pain, blurriness of vision, and even vision loss. Regular supplementation of vitamin E can prevent or lessen the effects of these conditions, as well as others such as cataracts. One powerful combination of vitamin E, lutein, and zeaxanthin provides an excellent treatment for cataracts and macular degeneration.
7. Fights osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is an inflammatory condition of the joints. Vitamin E is known to provide relief for joint pain and immobility associated with this condition.
8. Promotes scar healing
There are two ways to use vitamin E to heal scars, bruises, and burns. The first is regular supplementation; healthy internal levels of the vitamin will promote healing from within. The second is to apply skin-grade vitamin E oil to the scar. This will speed up the healing process and may cause them to fade altogether.
9. Prevents blood clots
Blood clots in the arteries or the heart are often fatal. Thankfully, regular intake of vitamin E, alongside vitamin K, can often prevent clots from forming.
10. Protects nutrients in the body
Occasionally free radicals will destroy stored nutrients within the body. Vitamin E, an antioxidant, kills those free radicals, thus allowing nutrients to be properly absorbed and utilized.
Real Supplements gives you the best Vitamin E Oil on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-10.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.